Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
deleted deleted Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
deleted deleted Voting17deleted deleted Voting19deleted deleted Voting18 
Sumit
deleted deleted Voting17deleted deleted Voting19deleted deleted Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

deleted deleted

5 posters

Go down

deleted deleted Empty deleted deleted

Post  kiwihands Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:47 am

deleted

Last edited by kiwihands on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

deleted deleted Empty Re: deleted deleted

Post  Sari Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:27 am

Hi,
Sorry, but I can't see a loop at all? The music loop is made up from the skin ridges, not creases. Did you mean something else? Or can you point out what you are referring to on the palm? Thanks.
sunny
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:47 am

deleted

Last edited by kiwihands on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:58 am

Hi,
Thanks for that, but I think it's not forming an actual loop and that is just the shape formed by the triradii. That doesn't mean he is not musically talented though. There are many other indicators of that, one being the angle on the thumb.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:58 pm

deleted

Last edited by kiwihands on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Thanks for drawing it in kiwi, because like sari, I couldn't see the loop. It seems an unusual pattern. I'm having problems viewing images again tonight so will have to wait until I can see it!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:53 pm

deleted

Last edited by kiwihands on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 am

kiwihands wrote:
deleted deleted Loop11

Yup, it's a proximal opening loop (featured with two triradii) - a.k.a. 'carpal loop' - which meets the palmistry-description of a typical 'loop of inspiration'.

It's not a 'loop of music' because that requires to be positioned on the mount of moon.

It is also not a 'parathenar pattern'.

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 am

It's certainly an unusual print ... btw owned by the same person who has the tented arch/ radial falling loop print on his index. He's a special guy for sure!
maybe it'd be interesting if you can post his full hand....when I can view the pics again! not sure why I have this intermittent problem of not being able to view pictures Hopeless

Last edited by Lynn on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added quote)
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:It's not a 'loop of music' because that requires to be positioned on the mount of moon.
?? Music loop is usually contained within Venus Mount.

Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm

deleted

Last edited by kiwihands on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 pm

yes I can see pics again, thanks kiwi. But now I've forgotten why I asked! geek
I think I was just curious after seeing his 2 unusual prints.

(edit) Ps No sorry I don't know what those two peaks are. The top one looks like travel fork with that line from inside venus mount coming up to it.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:11 pm

kiwihands wrote:Hi Lynn, I hope your computer troubles have sorted themselves out! How frustrating not being able to see pictures... well, in case it's all working again, here are my friend's complete hands. He is right-handed, 23 years old.

I'm confused about the formation towards the base of the right hand, too - what looks like two peaks, one inside the other, coming up underneath the life line. Have you got any ideas on that?

deleted deleted Rightp10

Fascinating how we can look at the same thing and associate it differently - at first when I checked the hand for peaks - I was thinking 'does she think he has two Neptune mounts?' and I was looking for something raised. Then I saw what looked like roofs at the bottom of the life line and thought 'oh those peaks'!

What I notice about these branches fanning out from the life line is that they are parallel to the ending of the head line. The extended head line branch is faded and somewhat weak, whereas the branches on the life line are strong.

The parallel nature ties them together in their indications. Where the mind goes, the body follows. Or, perhaps in this case the mind is trying to keep up with the energetic physical nature of this person. (maybe that adds to erratic - from the accidental fingerprint)

These deep branches cut through the inspiration loop pattern right where the pattern closes in together. In the sense of 'interaction between ridges and creases', I wonder if this cutting through so deeply creates a sort of 3rd triradial point (energy wise). If you study the print and the other two triradii, I think you will see what I mean. I'm wondering if this cutting through the pattern is an enhancing effect or a disturbing/blocking effect. I'm leaning toward it being enhancing.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Creases that rise up from the wrist, at the thenar area in particular, relate to urges and drives.

If this crease were to continue through the life line, it would have probably curved toward the percussion and become what I call a Star Trek line. Adds a love of, and the ability to handle, thrills among other things.

This energy instead of being blocked by the lifeline, is probably channeled into the life line and relates to the fanning out branches.

I think for this crease to stop at the life line, in this particular hand is a good thing. It adds a level of self-control. A deliberate and yet somewhat unconscious continuous safety check.

I think this person could get involved in work or play that has a sense of cutting edge danger to it, but has common sense or self control.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:00 pm

I had wondered if this was a shorter version of your "Star Trek Line" Patti. "To boldly go....."

good explanation of it stopping at lifeline adding caution.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Lynn wrote:I had wondered if this was a shorter version of your "Star Trek Line" Patti. "To boldly go....."

good explanation of it stopping at lifeline adding caution.

Thanks Lynn!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Patti, what a brilliant analysis! Thank you! That whole area where creases rise up from the wrist around and inside the life line is still a bit of a mystery to me, but your explanation has shed a lot of light on it. (Relating to urges and drives)

I was wondering about the interaction between ridges of the loop and those creases, too. Hadn’t come to a conclusion yet, so it was great to read your views. I agree with the “3rd triradial point” and the enhancing effect. (Also thought “blocking” at first, but it’s not something I’ve seen in his life.)

I like the way you see the parallel nature of these lines with the ending of the head line – “Where the mind goes, the body follows.” It’s particularly pertinent with this guy, as this is something I’ve often heard him say in a different context: he is a talented free-style windsurfer and instructor, and one of the things he always told me when I was learning was “where you look, your body follows”. Just a coincidence, but your comment made me think of it.

Yes, very energetic, physical nature and a love of thrills for sure. Not sure about the “self-control”, but your comment on the “deliberate and yet somewhat unconscious continuous safety check” reminded me of a little story: 4 years back, my husband saved this guy’s life when they were out windsurfing and he broke his leg doing a particularly daring stunt. When we talked about it later on, marvelling at how “lucky” he was to have help nearby, he said he wouldn’t have done the jump if he hadn’t known that there was someone to rescue him in case it went wrong. Not a “conscious” thought for him, but still “deliberate”.

I think this person could get involved in work or play that has a sense of cutting edge danger to it, but has common sense or self control.
This is the description of his last job: he owned a windsurfing school. Unfortunately had to give it up due to changes in bylaws.

Excellent work Patti!!! Thumbs up!

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

kiwihands wrote:Patti, what a brilliant analysis! Thank you! That whole area where creases rise up from the wrist around and inside the life line is still a bit of a mystery to me, but your explanation has shed a lot of light on it. (Relating to urges and drives)

I was wondering about the interaction between ridges of the loop and those creases, too. Hadn’t come to a conclusion yet, so it was great to read your views. I agree with the “3rd triradial point” and the enhancing effect. (Also thought “blocking” at first, but it’s not something I’ve seen in his life.)

I like the way you see the parallel nature of these lines with the ending of the head line – “Where the mind goes, the body follows.” It’s particularly pertinent with this guy, as this is something I’ve often heard him say in a different context: he is a talented free-style windsurfer and instructor, and one of the things he always told me when I was learning was “where you look, your body follows”. Just a coincidence, but your comment made me think of it.

Yes, very energetic, physical nature and a love of thrills for sure. Not sure about the “self-control”, but your comment on the “deliberate and yet somewhat unconscious continuous safety check” reminded me of a little story: 4 years back, my husband saved this guy’s life when they were out windsurfing and he broke his leg doing a particularly daring stunt. When we talked about it later on, marvelling at how “lucky” he was to have help nearby, he said he wouldn’t have done the jump if he hadn’t known that there was someone to rescue him in case it went wrong. Not a “conscious” thought for him, but still “deliberate”.

This is the description of his last job: he owned a windsurfing school. Unfortunately had to give it up due to changes in bylaws.

Excellent work Patti!!! Thumbs up!

Awesome feedback Kiwi! Thank you!

I had to google windsurfing - since I live pretty far inland I wasn't exactly sure how it worked. Looks like the wind can really send you sailing.

http://vimeo.com/1748065

Found this video and went oh my gosh...

Pretty cutting edge and the word thrilling is probably weak, maybe something like wildly exhilarating. And you do this too? I am sooo jealous! (I rollerblade and have skiboards, but haven't skiboarded in a few years)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 am

deleted

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down