Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Voting17A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Voting19A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Voting18 
Sumit
A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Voting17A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Voting19A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands.

+3
asif amin
Patti
Sari
7 posters

Go down

A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Empty A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands.

Post  Sari Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am

Hello,
I finally decided to look closely at my 13yr old sons palms, and to my surprise I found on his right hand the rare Raja loop, loop of nature, loop of music, loop of seriousness and the loop of courage (on his left hand). I'd like to hear anyone else's opinion about these, especially the Raja loop which I have never seen (on a real person!) only in pictures. He is a very likeable young chap and as you can see by his rough tough hands, he is always doing something (with his hands).

Last edited by Sari on Mon May 16, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : removed images to prevent breach copyright)
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Empty Re: A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands.

Post  Patti Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 am

Hi Sari!
I think of the raja loop as adding a charismatic nature to the personality. The courage loop is on people who love competition and for things to have a sense of challenge. What a wonderful combination of markings.

<edit>
The bulging fingertips would increase the qualities of being outgoing.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Empty Re: A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands.

Post  Sari Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 am

Patti wrote:Hi Sari!
I think of the raja loop as adding a charismatic nature to the personality. The courage loop is on people who love competition and for things to have a sense of challenge. What a wonderful combination of markings.

<edit>
The bulging fingertips would increase the qualities of being outgoing.

Thanks Patti, I thought they were wonderful too, so many remarkable signs on one hand! I have heard of the raja loop being called the loop of charisma. And yes he is very outgoing.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:09 am

Hello Sari,

Please identify which especial marking you identify as a " Rare Raja Loop".
Thanks!
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:17 am

d

Last edited by Sari on Mon May 16, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:20 am

Sari Thanks!
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 am

You're welcome.
Do you have a comment?
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks for asking my comments.

He is in his teen age so I ignore his fate line. His head line is islanded from beginning and major part starts from mars positive. Head line starts from Mars positive is the indication of couragenous no doubt but that type of person face many hurdles and hardships to achiev any thing. Because that type of person works courageously, sometime takes feuds, majority of that types of person works against the will of their BOSSES.

His heart line is also islanded at start.

Please feedback.... Thanks!

asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello,
Thanks for your comments, I agree with what you are saying especially the going against bosses, so I believe he should, if he can, he should be a boss. His head and heart line islanded could be from his upbringing early with a strict father, then (my divorce from his father who burned our home and we lost everything) so there has been a fair bit of trauma that he has been through. He has forgiven his father who now takes quality time to spend with him and his siblings, I do believe he will improve greatly now.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Feeling sad to hear your story. Great hope you and your lovely child soon forget trauma and will achieve good in your life. My well wishes with you and your child. God bless you and your child.
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

asif amin wrote:Feeling sad to hear your story. Great hope you and your lovely child soon forget trauma and will achieve good in your life. My well wishes with you and your child. God bless you and your child.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Thanks!
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:43 am

Hi Sari,

I've seen the raja loop on two people I know well. Interestingly they also have many of the other patterns such as leisure and responsibility, courage and/or nature. Indeed they are charismatic. People say they know how to create a certain atmosphere about themselves. Good luck to your son.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  nasir zuhrani Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:03 am

HI!
I have seen hand of a man with raja loop. He has risen from a very humble background. His father was a cobbler and died when he was 16 year old. Left in lurch and against all odds he continued to study. Now he is a career bureaucrat with a wide interest in reading books of a vide variety. He is an ambitious man which is always in search : from better to best

nasir zuhrani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 am

Thanks for all your comments.
Thanks!
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

A Raja loop, courage, music and more on my son's hands. Empty Rajah loop

Post  Aali Raza Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:31 am

[quote="Sari"]You're welcome.
Do you have a comment?

Hello All,
I have rajah loop on both hands.
What does that mean?
What career should i pursue

Aali Raza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:15 am

Hi,
These are a sign of strong personal magnetism and you would take on a leadership role quite easily or find success through some kind of public recognition, depending on other indicators on your hands. wave
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:38 pm

[quote="Aali Raza"]
Sari wrote:You're welcome.
Do you have a comment?

Hello All,
I have rajah loop on both hands.
What does that mean?
What career should i pursue

Hi Janab Aali Raza jI,

A Salam Walikam,

Got your message.

I am mentioning whatever information on Rajah Loop I have. It goes like this:

The Rajah Loop or the loop of charisma has very positive impact on the persons who have this mark on their palms and these are considered extremely rare and are very unusual. This mark is found on the palm between the Saturn and Jupiter fingers. Charisma is a Hindi word which means personal attractiveness or interestingness that enables you to influence others and Rajah or a king is always popular and well known.

and these people can easily gather others around them like for a religious or political purposes. They can be leaders, activists, politicians, or those who lead their fields in scholarship, business, or the arts. If you have the Rajah loop, make sure that your influence over others is used for the good and not to their damage or loss.
It indicates that there was royal blood in your family history. If you have it there, it shows your skill at leading, influencing, and motivating others. Therefore, in fact, it is sometimes known as the loop of charisma.

‘Wikipedia’ at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charisma says about charisma:
“Charisma is a certain quality of an individual personality by virtue of which he is set apart from ordinary men and treated as endowed with supernatural, superhuman, or at least specifically exceptional powers or qualities. These are such as are not accessible to the ordinary person, but are regarded as of divine origin or as exemplary, and on the basis of them the individual concerned is treated as a leader"
But, everything affects everything and no sign on the hand is absolute in itself
so hands and signs must be analysed in totality. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi

Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down