Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Voting17CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Voting19CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Voting17CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Voting19CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY

+6
Patti
zeblethai
Parender
Martijn (admin)
Sari
pravin kumar
10 posters

Go down

CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Empty CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY

Post  pravin kumar Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 am

CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY

Dear Friends,

Can we change our Destiny or is Destiny fixed and we have to follow the path fixed for us?

Would be glad receive your views on the above.

Pravin Kumar

I had posted the above question in a Spiritual Forum and these are the interesting knowledgeable replies.

FREEDOM OF CHOICE OR FREE-WILL:

If every body has free will, then it is impossible to make successful predictions about the future.

Successful predictions cancels the concept of free-will!

PREDESTINY MEANS:

YOU MAKE THOUSANDS OF CHOICES EVERY DAY.

YOU ARE CHOICELESS IN MAKING THOSE CHOICES. (THOUGH UNKNOWN TO YOU!)

CAUSE AND EFFECT:

Whenever we see any event and ask any person with his third eye open, who can see past, present and future, he will be able to tell you the cause of it, which could be in this birth or any of the past births. And with that you will be satisfied that the LAW OF KARMA IS TRUTH.

PREDESTINY:

But when the same seer tells you about events of places, societies, mankind which is going to happen after hundreds, thousands and even yugas, you will have to agree to the ultimate truth of life as a pre-shot film and that the script is written LOGICALLY WITH CAUSE AND EFFECT INCORPORATED IN IT.

So the LAW OF KARMA IS RELATIVE TRUTH.

And so the PREDESTINY IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

A man with ego will immensely like the life with law of karma as truth. Cause and effect is the life line of ego!

A man who has perfectly understood predestiny as the absolute truth without an iota of doubt will find his EGO VANISHING IN THIN AIR. Ego will not like it and fight tooth and nail but if you love TRUTH, ego will have to say good-bye to you forever.

My gurudev Mahavatar Babaji (Chandannagar, Kolkata, India) used to say as follows:

1) NOT A DROPLET LESS, NOT A DROPLET MORE;

NOT A SECOND EARLIER, NOR A SECOND LATER,

EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS PRE-ARRANGED.

2) KARTA (DOER), KRIYA ( ACT OF DOING) AND KARMA (ACTION) ARE ALL HIS!

WHERE IS EVEN YOUR EXISTENCE? (You do not have any power of your own!)

Pravinji,

What I usually find is that all great people in general speak about the art of living with a particular philosophy according to the level of understanding of the audience. It is called relative truth and very fruitful for the audience. It works like medicine by a doctor for a particular patient with particular symptoms.

But when you wish to scientifically search for absolute truth there should be no contradictions and should be fool proof. My comments are based on experiencial facts and could be proven by studying the history of mankind of successful predictions.

Also in general, absolute truth is exactly opposite to relative truth. And relative truth has great value as it helps curing mental diseases of the audience.

Example: If predestiny is taken as ABSOLUTE TRUTH, immediately morality looses all value. Responsibility of the person or society becomes nil. No one is greater or smaller. All are like robots or just a character in a video film which is being replayed. There can be no purpose in life and therefore no path. The way life is understood today will be cancelled.

So in general absolute truth is not even hinted at.

So whenever I read any statement of a great person, I first see whom it is addressed to; what is the level of understanding of the audience! And take that as relative truth. What is taught to worldly people is exactly opposite to what is being taught to sanyasis. Sanyasis are taught progressively finer and finer and then the absolute truth.

I hope I am clear.

Osho is asked about predestination and answers yes and no: Parts of his comments are:

“With freedom, effort is always possible. A machine cannot make errors. To err, one has to be conscious. So your acts have a chain relationship with your previous acts. They are determined. Your childhood determines your youth; your youth determines your old age. Your birth determines your death; everything is determined. Buddha used to say, ”Provide the cause, and the effect will be there.” This is the world of cause and effect in which everything is determined.

If you act with total consciousness, an altogether different situation exists. Then everything is moment to moment. Consciousness is a flow; it is not static. It is life itself, so it changes. It is alive. It goes on expanding; it goes on becoming new, fresh, young. Then, your acts will be spontaneous.

I am reminded of a Zen story.... A Zen master asked his disciple a particular question. The question was answered exactly as it should be answered. The next day the master asked exactly the same question. The disciple said, ”But I answered this question yesterday.”

The master said, ”Now I am asking you again.” The disciple repeated the same answer. The master said, ”You do not know!”
The disciple said, ”But yesterday I answered in the same way and you nodded your head. So I
interpreted that the answer was right. Why have you changed your mind now?”

The master said, ”Anything that can be repeated is not coming from you. The answer has come from your memory, not from your consciousness. If you had really known, the answer would be different because so much has changed. I am not the same man who asked you this question yesterday. The whole situation is different. You also are different, but the answer is the same. I had to ask the question again just to see if you would repeat the answer. Nothing can be repeated.”

The more alive you are, the less repetitive. Only a dead man can be consistent. Living is
inconsistency; life is freedom. Freedom cannot be consistent. Consistent with what? You can
be consistent only with the past. An enlightened person is consistent only in his consciousness; he is never consistent with his past. He is totally in the act. Nothing is left behind; nothing is left out. The next moment the act is finished and his consciousness is fresh again. Consciousness will be there whenever any situation arises, but each act will be made in complete freedom, as if it is the first time that this man has been in this particular situation.

That is why I answered both yes and no to your question. It depends on you, whether you are consciousness, or whether you are an accumulation, a bodily existence. Religion gives freedom because religion gives consciousness. The more science knows about matter, the more the world will be enslaved. The whole phenomenon of matter is of cause and effect: if you know that given this, that happens – then everything can be determined.”-OSHO

Source : from Osho Book "The Psychology of the Esoteric"

Our habits formulate into our character.

It is our character that determines our destiny and how we will be remembered.

As a final note, please consider the difference between accomplishment and character.

With accomplishment, we do not always have control. Our character is always a choice. No one. despite their power and wealth, can take our character away from us.

Please consider the following quotes,

" Watch you thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny"!

I know of one renowned astrologer in Kolkata who could predict very accurately from your horoscope. Many famous policians call on him to learn about their political future.

Once after very successfully reading one horoscope, he remarked, "The life of every being is totally governed by nine planets and 12 boxes of the horoscope and still a man very foolishly entertains the folly of being the architect of his own destinty."

If you have ever come across a successful reading of your own horoscope, you must have been amazed and confirm the truth of the above statement.

I know of a friend of mine, who went to a Bhrigu-Shastri in Kolkata. Shashtriji took out a book and read his entire life of 45 years up to that date DITTO!

Till that time, he was thinking of himself as the architect of his destiny and after this humbling experience KNOWS THAT EVERY EVENT IS PREDESTINED!

Similarly, my and your life keep on flowing according to a written page of Bhrigu-shashtra without we being aware of that!

We must check the history of mankind of successful predictions and firmly conclude that you are just a robot in the hands of predestiny! And then only the burden of doership, worries and fear of tomorrow CAN VANISH FOREVER AND YOU CAN ENJOY THE FILM OF LIFE JOYOUSLY WHATEVER MAY BE THE SCRIPT OF YOUR DRAMA OF LIFE!

If you are the architect of your destiny, you would definitely be able to avoid diseases, old age and death, which nobody ever wants. So we must check the history of mankind to find such a man and follow him!

Hope you will enjoy the above replies

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Empty Re: CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY

Post  Sari Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:44 am

My life has been this, I learned what works for me, but wont necessarily work for someone else, so there is no answer, but this for me is true,- Above all, know yourself, what you feel, know and understand. Make decisions based on these and destiny can be changed. No one is stuck with their destiny, because their course in life may be making them unhappy, so why be unhappy? Happiness is health and wealth comes from doing what you love.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 am

pravin kumar wrote:CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY

Dear Friends,

Can we change our Destiny or is Destiny fixed and we have to follow the path fixed for us?

Dear Pravin Kumar,

I recognize how your question could become an essential issue for us to 'direct' the future of this forum.... ( Thumbs up! )

However, IF destiny really exists at all, it's nature could very well implicate that a person can never change his/her destiny. But maybe there is a more important question preceeding your question...

Because any true philosopher is probably able to (recognize and) describe why from a philosophical point of view... the words 'fate' & 'destiny' always are bounded to the existence of fixed implications.

Therefore, instead of wondering about your question 'Can we change our destiny...?',
I think it might be much more rewarding (and maybe even necessary) to face the preceeding question:

'Where does destiny begin and end, and what are the roots of fate?'

scratch .... Maybe the roots of fate and destiny are found in the existence of genes & chromosomes, which manifest via biology & survival instincts...? And maybe those elements can also be described as the tools of God / Krishna / Allah / etc.?

- Life in a nutshell - study
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Martijn,

I have posted this post specifically for those who are that there is something wrong in their palms and are so worried. Palm never works for anyone. It is only your thought power which will work. By reading this post they maybe inspired to try to change their destiny even tif there is something wanting in their palms.

I specifically refer to this particular paragraph:

What I usually find is that all great people in general speak about the art of living with a particular philosophy according to the level of understanding of the audience. It is called relative truth and very fruitful for the audience. It works like medicine by a doctor for a particular patient with particular symptoms.

But when you wish to scientifically search for absolute truth there should be no contradictions and should be fool proof. My comments are based on experiencial facts and could be proven by studying the history of mankind of successful predictions.

Also in general, absolute truth is exactly opposite to relative truth. And relative truth has great value as it helps curing mental diseases of the audience.

Example: If predestiny is taken as ABSOLUTE TRUTH, immediately morality looses all value. Responsibility of the person or society becomes nil. No one is greater or smaller. All are like robots or just a character in a video film which is being replayed. There can be no purpose in life and therefore no path. The way life is understood today will be cancelled.

So in general absolute truth is not even hinted at.

So whenever I read any statement of a great person, I first see whom it is addressed to; what is the level of understanding of the audience! And take that as relative truth. What is taught to worldly people is exactly opposite to what is being taught to sanyasis. Sanyasis are taught progressively finer and finer and then the absolute truth.

I hope I am clear.

The above carries a very deeper meaning for humanity. For ordinary person it is relative truth and for Sanyasis it is Absolute Truth. If destiny were fixed nobody will work and everything would be at standstill for such persons. For this post I hope those persons who come for palm reading and feel that everything that is written in their palm will happen then right from the start they will feel low down and would not want to improve. I have seen Saints changing the path of persons through Brain Washing and so many other ways. In fact my Sadguru had once told me, when I asked HIM how HE healed people with any disease, no matter however serious it maybe, HE replied that all the disease lies only in the mind. HE only tried to change it and that is how HE healed people with failed kidneys, cancer patients and what not.

The above article is only meant to inspire those who come for reading.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. I have copy pasted this from a spiritual forum where we have discussions on spiritual matters .

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Martijn,

I have posted this post specifically for those who are that there is something wrong in their palms and are so worried. ...

Okay, thanks for explaining what you had in mind.

A few points of feedback from my side:

- Still... I observed that you have started talking about 'fate' and 'destiny', without describing where it begins and ends.

- Also, I think the format of your posts in this topic is rather confusing because you have COPIED words from other sources, without using copy-marks ("..."), and you explicitely asked for responses that go beyond the INTEND of your post, etc.

Sari's response is also a result of your request for response, but from your 2nd post it appears that you are not interested in a debate about this topic (with collegues) at all
... scratch

(I wish you had paid more attention to the format of presentation in your posts, which would probably have made your efforts in this topic much more efficient than it has been so far)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Dear Pravin,

Yes, we can change our destiny.

I have very simple and clear idea in this regard.

Much part of our Fortune is predestined but to be changed. In fact we act in the world exactly in the way in which we have been initially ‘programmed’. The ‘programmed’ is disclosed by lines on the palms of the hands, the formation of hands and by the fingerprints which are formed five months prior to our birth.

This is a fact that we cannot choose our parents. So genes will do their work but,
we can rectify, determine our conduct abandon a wrong or evil course of life and therefore alter the ‘programme’ as no body’s destiny is carved on stone because lines change, planets change, our thinking change and of course accordingly our acts change and so our fortune.

Everybody wants to be successful in life. Success starts when you are yourself. You can be yourself when you know yourself and your hands show you how.

The answer is in your hands. All you need is to get unveiled the uniqueness of your personality. In fact, we often try to change the circumstances for our betterment hence our destiny.

Enjoy! flower

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Parender said... Everybody wants to be successful in life. Success starts when you are yourself. You can be yourself when you know yourself and your hands show you how.
The answer is in your hands. All you need is to get unveiled the uniqueness of your personality. In fact, we often try to change the circumstances for our betterment hence our destiny.
Well said Parender. I think we need to look at the world from a view point of not how we can change it to better our own lives but how we can become symbiotic being within the universe. I had the realization the other day that quite often my actions were dictated by my own selfish needs. I was trying to reach out to others to 'help them' because I was judging their behavior to be 'wrong'. How could I possibly help someone if I was being selfish? BUT, how could I have know this if I didn't partake in some selfish soul searching which leads back to PALM READING. My hands have told me what I knew all along. I see the negative and strongly pass it with discipline and courage.

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 am

zeblethai wrote: I had the realization the other day that quite often my actions were dictated by my own selfish needs. I was trying to reach out to others to 'help them' because I was judging their behavior to be 'wrong'.

Hi Zeblethai wave

You bring up an interesting point here. A number of years ago I began looking at the hands from this perspective, too.

The brain is all about survival and only really 'knows' itself and its needs. What gives pleasure vs. what gives pain for example.

I view the healers markings on the Mercury mount to relate very much to your words that I've quoted above. Very often people with these markings reach out to heal others - in order to provide themselves some kind of comfort or relief.

For instance, think of a healing type of person with the desire to heal the world, or at least those they meet along their path. Why do they do that? Are they in discomfort knowing others are in need? Which discomfort/need is really being met? Probably both, is what I think and this relates to those that respond with "it was my pleasure (to help)."

To bring this back to topic - I think any time a 'change' is made in a routine, new results (or destiny) can be expected. This brings in the concept of feng shui and changing the flow of energy in one's life.

If you keep doing what you've been doing, you'll keep getting what you've been getting.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Dear Martijn,

As I said I posted this specially for those who look at their palms and feel so depressed. I have no problem if anyone or everyone of you respond to this positively which you all are doing so. This was the question raised by me in a Spiritual Forum and the responses which I received I have copy pasted them. I am happy with all the responses and I hope this post will inspire those who look at life negatively.

Martijn (admin) wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Martijn,

I have posted this post specifically for those who are that there is something wrong in their palms and are so worried. ...

Okay, thanks for explaining what you had in mind.

A few points of feedback from my side:

- Still... I observed that you have started talking about 'fate' and 'destiny', without describing where it begins and ends.

- Also, I think the format of your posts in this topic is rather confusing because you have COPIED words from other sources, without using copy-marks ("..."), and you explicitely asked for responses that go beyond the INTEND of your post, etc.

Sari's response is also a result of your request for response, but from your 2nd post it appears that you are not interested in a debate about this topic (with collegues) at all
... scratch

(I wish you had paid more attention to the format of presentation in your posts, which would probably have made your efforts in this topic much more efficient than it has been so far)

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 am

Patti said... To bring this back to topic - I think any time a 'change' is made in a routine, new results (or destiny) can be expected. This brings in the concept of feng shui and changing the flow of energy in one's life.
I like the idea of feng shui Patti. It's easy to grasp, sharp objects - BAD - poor lighting, dirty house - BAD. The same goes with actions and thoughts, just because you like doing it doesn't mean it's good for you.

Pravin said.. As I said I posted this specially for those who look at their palms and feel so depressed.
I think what you're doing is great. We should lift people up if they're feeling depressed especially after a palm reading (I hope it wasn't me that read the palm though Smile) Sari gave me some good advice, look at the positive aspects of the hand. If you see the person has negative traits work on the positive because as palm readers we have all seen lines change AND SO CAN ANYONE (polite yelling to get my point across). lol!

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Empty through own life experience now i am bound to believe we can't change

Post  savi Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello all,

I don't want to discuss philosophical point here.
I want to tell you truth of my own life. I was never serious to palmistry or astrology in my childhood.
That time I got to know by palm reading and kundali reading that I will have love marriage. I was pretty sure its not going to happen because of my way of thinking and even my parents not going to accept etc.I was only focused to my studies, my family, parents. I was sure any love kind of thing can't be there in my life as its not possible et all. I didn't pay attention to it. And love came in my life yes.. all was good. years passed and suddenly everything destroyed. No marriage took place and now I am a person who can't even trust people, can't trust any relation.

And all this reflects in my hand.
I struggled a lot to save my relationship and tried every way with full efforts but end of the day happened what ?? which was reflected in my hands in my lines as per palmistry.

So now i am bound to believe that whatever is written in destiny that will happen only even if we tried hard and honestly.

savi

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:49 pm

savi wrote:Hello all,

I want to tell you truth of my own life. I was never serious to palmistry or astrology in my childhood.
That time I got to know by palm reading and kundali reading that I will have love marriage. I was pretty sure its not going to happen because of my way of thinking and even my parents not going to accept etc.I was only focused to my studies, my family, parents. I was sure any love kind of thing can't be there in my life as its not possible et all. I didn't pay attention to it. And love came in my life yes.. all was good. years passed and suddenly everything destroyed. No marriage took place and now I am a person who can't even trust people, can't trust any relation.

I struggled a lot to save my relationship and tried every way with full efforts but end of the day happened what ?? which was reflected in my hands in my lines as per palmistry.

So now i am bound to believe that whatever is written in destiny that will happen only even if we tried hard and honestly.

can you post pictures of both your hands?

learner

Back to top Go down

CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY Empty Can We Chage Our Destiny

Post  nishaghai Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:44 am

learner wrote:
savi wrote:Hello all,

can you post pictures of both your hands?

Well there are diffrent viwes I believe we cant change our destiny but if we know it we can imporve it to some extent. It depends on our will power and how much aware we are and of course our thought and co related actions play very important role .

Nisha
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:55 pm

I have been attending various lectures on Chakra Yog and on Detox of your Mind. The lady lecturing on Chakra Yog says destiny is fixed but if you follow a certain pattern you will reach your destiny much faster. She says there should be no Worries or tension in between you and your destiny and when you accomplish this then you can reach your destiny very fast as nothing remains between you and success.

Detox of Mind is a deep study by Mr.Deep Trivedi who has classified Mind into 7 types. He does not believe In Karma and says (at least this is what I understood) that karmas are because of your certain habits or thinking and reacting. You change those habits and make them positive then karmas and destiny changes. Since this is easier said than done as it requires Sincerity, Penance, Hard Work normal persons find it difficult to change their karmas. There are many books written by this person on Mind and anyone can buy and go through them.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  nishaghai Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:30 am

pravin kumar wrote:I have been attending various lectures on Chakra Yog and on Detox of your Mind. The lady lecturing on Chakra Yog says destiny is fixed but if you follow a certain pattern you will reach your destiny much faster. She says there should be no Worries or tension in between you and your destiny and when you accomplish this then you can reach your destiny very fast as nothing remains between you and success.

Detox of Mind is a deep study by Mr.Deep Trivedi who has classified Mind into 7 types. He does not believe In Karma and says (at least this is what I understood) that karmas are because of your certain habits or thinking and reacting. You change those habits and make them positive then karmas and destiny changes. Since this is easier said than done as it requires Sincerity, Penance, Hard Work normal persons find it difficult to change their karmas. There are many books written by this person on Mind and anyone can buy and go through them.

P.K.

Hello all
we can not avoid or change our Karmas . We all carry on our karmas .Destiny is directly linked with karmas . You get what you want this is universal fact , Law of attraction works here Waht are our Karmas ?
What we do good or bad is karmas , we carry on our karmic effect till our next birth. may be many people will not agree with me but I have seen this effct many times in passive hand . some times it reflects so stongly that i get amazed.
Yes changing habbits can change our Karmas and so our destiny since both are co related . .

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:45 am

Nishaji,

This is a topic which has over 12,000 hits at www.mysticboard.com. There are both arguments for and against this. I did believe in Karma but when you think that Karma is everything then there is no progress as you are liable to be static and let things happen. I came across a lady selling Rudraksha and she has a website at: www.chakrayog.com. Almost every Saturday evening there is free lecture on different Chakras and this is broadcasts live all over the world. She talks about Karma and believes you can reach your desitination much faster if you remove doubts, worries etc. from your mind. There should be strong purpose to do a thing and get success and nothing else should come in between. The lady I am referring to is Ms. Neeta Singhal.

Now I attend further lectures on "Detox of your Mind". www.deeptrivedi.com. He lectures on the different type of minds. Conscious, Unconscious, Sub Conscious, Super Conscious, Complete Conscious, Spontaneous Conscious and Ultimate Conscious. Our Buddhi (Intellect) is connected to these levels depending on which level we are in. Those who are highly successful range from Superior Conscious (in which level a child is born). Child has tremendous energy, brain is free from any prejudices and child does not retain any hurt in the mind. It simply cries out and erases all that is stored temporarily. Hence child has powers to learn even 10 languages in the first 6 years. It can learn and do things that cannot be done by a normal person. The energy level is so high that even the most athletic, energetic boxers, wrestlers etc. etc. cannot match up with the energy of a child. So if you want success in life he says just imagine you are child, very curious, wants to satisfy all your queries and the child will always ask about those things that it wants to follow in life. If the child is not restrained in life and not admonished then that child will grow up to be Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Dhirubhai Ambani etc.etc. All these remarkable word renowed persons child hood if studied in detail will reveal that they have the best grooming when they were young and their mind was given free rein to work in the direction that they wanted when they were young.

So even if you are like a child you will get success. Complete conscious is a sign where a person is offered 10 different answers to a question he has in mind to get success in his life and he will do it instinctively and select the right bath within a very short time. So well prepared he is as he has trained his mind to be free from all negative energies like emotional hurt or mental hurt which related to unconscious and subconscious mind. Once this is cleared then success is certain and very fast and such people then grow up to world leaders in their particular line.

Then comes Spontaneous Conscious. Any Creator like say a Music Composer will compose music on the spur of the moment and make it into a super hit musical score. This relates to creating anything good in life to be presented to the world at large. It is therefore all new creations that benefit mankind come from the minds of such persons.

Ultimate Conscious Mind is the Ultimate and refers to the Likes of Jesus Christ, Mohammad, Mahavir, Gautam Buddha, and thousands of others. When Christ was nailed to the cross His Mind was detached to His body so that He could not feel the pain of the body. He could only see His hands being nailed to the cross. When you detach yourself with your body then you get the ultimate happiness in life and that is BLISS.

So when you change the thinking pattern of your life you change your Karma but is it easy. Those who got success did not get success because of their Karma but got it because of the pattern as explained above in very short time by creating their own karmas.

Eg. One of things to follows is Favouratism and Selection i.e. Pakshapath aur Chunav. We all know we have our favourites in life like Stars of Bollywood and Hollywood, Great Leaders, Great Politicians, Great Sages and we advocate our strong faith and love and give so much importance to them that we select them and argue with all and sundry who will off course favour their own choices and there lies disharmony and you know what follows later on. So he says avoid this and you will get peace. Do not be attached to any of them.

Another thing he advocates (He has a series of 200 lectures to explain his View Point and many celebrities attend from time to time) I have attended only about 14/15 lectures uptill now. Avoid Involvement and Expectation.

When we get involved someone it is natural to expect something from them in return and when you do not get what you expect naturally there is hurt. So keep away from Involvement then you are free from Expectation.

Another method is to accept what you have. You are married and you have a wife and you start comparing with others. YOu have a business and you start comparing with others and so on and so forth. Just accept what you have and you kill all your negative karmas with one stroke. There are many many other methods how to elevate your mind and get success in life. What I learn I pass on to those who are in pain.

Helen Keller was born Deaf, Dumb and Blind and yet she became so successful in life and went on to write several books and earn lots of money. How did she do it. 3 out of 5 senses were absent in her on Birth. The other two became highly proactive to an extent that she lived a life well beyond the reach of ordinary persons.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  savi Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:03 am

Pravin ji ,

you talked about detoxify yourself... i agree.

You talked about accept what you have and this will give you peace of mind. But if you have situations or things in life which you don't want actually, its not as per your wish, then how can one accept that. that person will resist for sure to change his/her present and future. because he doesn't want it et all in way which is present right now.
If he accepts such worst situations then he is not acting according to me , for me he is just passive, he don't have hope to live, because he is not putting energy and efforts to change which is not acceptable to him.
Its like life is flowing like a free water and you just accept that and don't effort to channelize it. It is not logical.

I know we don't have our control over situations but still if we will not try then there will be no point of change, may be there will be some change because of our effort. I believe keep trying even if destiny is against your wish, even you know you can't change your future. still give it a try, and keep trying.

for eg; if a child has no super brain, he is a poor student , he merely passes in exams , hope of being a topper for him is a day dream. But if accepting same he stops his effort then he will be fail in upcoming exams but if he resist and say no i have to top the class and if he put extra efforts only then here is 1% chance that he might get very good marks.

Sometimes acceptance gives us peace but if we need success then we have to work hard even against our stars , our destiny.
But its confusing for me to decide when to accept and when to reject and follow heart !!

savi

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:52 am

It is a well known fact that if you want the other person to change you have to change yourself. PM me your email ID and I will send you a feedback of a lady whose palm I refused to read even though she wanted to pay me for I could not see anything positive in her palm. It was full of lines, confusion etc. I asked her to meditate and she did. She was hot headed and had High B.P. She came into contact with me in January, got herself changed in a matter of 3 months and in the fourth or fifth month her husband would help her in the kitchen. Previously they used to fight. She started getting up 5 in the morning though she was used to getting up at 7 as she had to sleep at 11 in the night with her in laws away. She controlled her BP got pregnant and got a lovely baby girl in December of the same year. She stunned all those around her with the extreme change in her nature. When you change people around you change automatically. If you shout and fight you cannot expect others to keep quiet. But if you are calm and cool and smile even at the worst incident in your life what can ever harm you.

savi wrote:Pravin ji ,

you talked about detoxify yourself... i agree.

You talked about accept what you have and this will give you peace of mind. But if you have situations or things in life which you don't want actually, its not as per your wish, then how can one accept that. that person will resist for sure to change his/her present and future. because he doesn't want it et all in way which is present right now.
If he accepts such worst situations then he is not acting according to me , for me he is just passive, he don't have hope to live, because he is not putting energy and efforts to change which is not acceptable to him.
Its like life is flowing like a free water and you just accept that and don't effort to channelize it. It is not logical.

I know we don't have our control over situations but still if we will not try then there will be no point of change, may be there will be some change because of our effort. I believe keep trying even if destiny is against your wish, even you know you can't change your future. still give it a try, and keep trying.

for eg; if a child has no super brain, he is a poor student , he merely passes in exams , hope of being a topper for him is a day dream. But if accepting same he stops his effort then he will be fail in upcoming exams but if he resist and say no  i have to top the class and if he put extra efforts only then here is 1% chance that he might get very good marks.

Sometimes acceptance gives us peace but if we need success then we have to work hard even against our stars , our destiny.
But its confusing for me to decide when to accept and when to reject and follow heart !!

Just check up on that Deep Trivedi Blog and buy his book on Mind. If you are interested I will get you the exact title of the book. Read it and then you will understand. If you have to rise up you have to be sincere and change yourself.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:08 pm

thanks Praveen sir,

very good discussion indeed.

rajeevkrsharmaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content