Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Voting17raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Voting19raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Voting18 
puneet
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Voting17raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Voting19raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these?

+3
Patti
Sari
kiwihands
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Empty interdigital loops

Post  anand_palm Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:07 pm

hello patti

i was thinking it was the seriuosness loop shifted between mercury and appollo. the only difference was its location. how do you say it is tented arch eventhough it has loop like pattern.

this person which i had sent you the pics was a famous singer, and also a movie actor but his songs were all popular throughout india.

also can u explain to me whether energy flows from fingers to palm or from palm to fingers i read in one of fred getting book that it flows upwards from palm to fingers, whereas some where else i read it flows from fingers to palm where fingers reprsent spirutual or mental energy which is right.

thanks
anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Empty Re: raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these?

Post  Patti Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:33 pm

anand_palm wrote:hello patti

i was thinking it was the seriuosness loop shifted between mercury and appollo. the only difference was its location. how do you say it is tented arch eventhough it has loop like pattern.

this person which i had sent you the pics was a famous singer, and also a movie actor but his songs were all popular throughout india.

also can u explain to me whether energy flows from fingers to palm or from palm to fingers i read in one of fred getting book that it flows upwards from palm to fingers, whereas some where else i read it flows from fingers to palm where fingers reprsent spirutual or mental energy which is right.

thanks
anand

Hi Anand,
I don't have time to answer your questions now. I think since you are raising many new thoughts in this thread, which is about particular markings in Kiwihand's friend's hands, you may want to start a new thread with this person's hand print.

later,
Patti

p.s.:
quick thought - look to where the triradius is located and where the ridges start, curve around the triradius, and then where they end.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Empty Re: raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these?

Post  kiwihands Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Hmmm ... I was thinking perhaps I should start a new topic about my mum's hands anyhow, have a few more points that I'm unsure of. At this stage, I have no idea about how her thumb prints come in, as she she's got other markings that complicate the picture. (Of course. Hehe.) And she's got rather a multifaceted personality too...
sunny

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi Kiwihands,
That would be great if we got to see your mother's hands. Hope you can do this.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:55 am

Interesting prints! I seem to recall reading somewhere that a whorl between Mercury and Venus fingers show talent for languages. A friend of mine has this whorl, and he is pretty good with languages but not sure to what extent. I'll ask him again. My friend has quite a sarcastic humor but good hearted at his base. He doesn't really laugh at inappropriate moments.

Last edited by zaobhand on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:10 am

Hi Zaobhand,
not sure if this whorl can be linked to talent with languages, but would be interesting what your friend says. My friend with this whorl only speaks English. He is a brilliant communicator though, and does have a huge talent for teaching.

I, on the other hand, do not have this whorl, but I speak 3 languages fluently, another 1 well enough to have basic everyday conversations, plus I can largely understand (but not really speak actively) another 5. So you could probably say I have a talent for languages ... Very Happy

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:14 am

Hi Kiwi,

Yes, you have talent for languages! Long Mercury finger?
By the way, my friend is Jewish.

Sometimes people who laugh at inopportune moments have a good common sense and when external happenings - which may seems very ordinary to most people - conflict with their inner sense, it triggers laughter. They can be sensitively intense. In general such laughter takes place due to conflict of some sort. The ego, not necessarily in a negative sense, can partake in this play.

ps I have 5, possibly 6, peacocks, two of which are radial (index finger) and I'm Jewish..
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:24 pm

My friend actually has more of a peacock (loop ending with small whorl) in the humor region, not a whorl. I will try to post his prints later on.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 am

Zaobhand, that's so interesting about the two radial peacocks on your indexes. How do you think this is expressed in your personality? I've been trying to find some info about this configuration because my mum has these prints, too. She does recognise herself in the interpretation of being too preoccupied with how others see her, and torn between the need for self-expression vs. conforming to others' expectations. But she also has radial peacocks on both thumbs! I have not found anything about that yet... scratch

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing your friend's prints!

Cheers

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:16 am

Kiwihand,
It is difficult to characterize oneself. I felt that Jennifer's excerpt from her book, in the thread 'radial peacock' from August 2010 was probably accurate through my early years. My brother also has radial peacock on one of his index fingers. I have semi radial peacocks (between whorl and peacock) on my thumb as well.
Nowadays I don't find myself concerned with how other people see me. In the past it was more being emotionally very open to outside influences.
Is your mother very individualistic yet at will can easily make friends?
Regarding the whorl in the humor area --- the whorl has a tendency to isolate, so one's sense of communication (or maybe the connection between communication and pleasure) is self referential, therefore the laughter at inopportune moments ('conflict' with the logic of the external world).
Where do you live in NZ? I've traveled there while ago and loved it. Great treks.
cheers mate
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Thanks for your reply, Zaobhand! Very interesting about just being emotionally very open.
zaobhand wrote:Is your mother very individualistic yet at will can easily make friends?
My mother is individualistic at heart, but doesn't let it show for fear of what others may think. Is talkative and friendly but doesn't make friends easily at all.

Regarding the whorl in the humor area --- the whorl has a tendency to isolate, so one's sense of communication (or maybe the connection between communication and pleasure) is self referential, therefore the laughter at inopportune moments ('conflict' with the logic of the external world).
Where do you live in NZ? I've traveled there while ago and loved it. Great treks.
cheers mate
I like your interpretation of the whorl in the humour area! Makes sense to me...

And as for NZ - yes, it's a beautiful country! Glad you got to experience it. I came here as a tourist myself over ten years ago, and decided right away that this was my home. I live in Auckland now, but love getting out of town to enjoy the incredible nature we are blessed with around here.

wave

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:04 am

Interesting feedback about your mom Smile
Auckland is very pretty. Where are you originally from?

Attached is the print of my friend, as you can see it is more like a peacock in the humor area.
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Whorlh15
He has loops of humor and intent on both hands as well as two (incomplete?) raja loops and more on his palm. Indeed he is very lively with deep intense eyes.

Last edited by zaobhand on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Posting prints of my father. He retired some 10 years ago after successful career as shipping executive. He has all three loops, raja, responsibility and humor on both palms. The humor 'loop' on his right hand is more like a whorl, similar to my friend's print. My father has a talent for telling very entertaining and intelligent stories from his life experiences. Excellent memory for details of all trips he made. Many friends all over the world. They often make it a point to tell me I have a special father. Nothing awkward about his humor. As you can see from thick bottom phalanges he is quite a hedonist but he balances it with hardworking and simplicity.

Right hand:
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Eytanr10
Left hand:
raja loop + interdigital whorls + unidentified print on thenar - how to read these? - Page 2 Eytanl10
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello all

Zaoboand great palmar prints, i think raja loops on both palms is really rare. I think the raja loop adds to magnonimous nature. By any chance did your dad come from a royal family. In fact i have seen varied opinions on this, but it is still a mystery for me on this loop.
Iam reading few books on palmar prints like jenifer and johny they view it as connecting fingers. Logically it seems right, but from a factual point of view iam not sure. probably somebody can give better insight.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi Anand,

Thanks. I don't think he comes from a royal family. His father was a high level executive with the railroad. A family of businessmen, officials and farmers.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Hi Zaobhand, thanks for adding these great prints! The way you describe your father fits perfectly with the little glimpse I have of these 3 interdigital markers, particularly the bit about him having "a talent for telling very entertaining and intelligent stories from his life experiences. Excellent memory for details of all trips he made. Many friends all over the world." Must have been fun growing up with him! Smile

Thumbs up!

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:25 am

Thanks Kiwihand,

It was fun growing up with him. I think he spoiled us bit too much.. It was the first time I looked carefully into my father's hand. He doesn't have patience for these kind of things; a pragmatist, rather action oriented. Never noticed before the whorl in the leisure loop, nor the loop of nature. The latter does fit him as he has special affinity with plants and trees. I also notice some similarities between our hands, such as the shape and quality of the heart line, and others.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 am

anand_palm wrote:Hello all

Zaoboand great palmar prints, i think raja loops on both palms is really rare. I think the raja loop adds to magnonimous nature. By any chance did your dad come from a royal family. In fact i have seen varied opinions on this, but it is still a mystery for me on this loop.
Iam reading few books on palmar prints like jenifer and johny they view it as connecting fingers. Logically it seems right, but from a factual point of view iam not sure. probably somebody can give better insight.

Thanks
Anand

Hi again Anand,

My father's family has been in Israel for quite a few generations, a melting pot for Jews of different ethnicities and background, a rather nomadic nation, so it is difficult to trace their ancestry. Anyway, maybe royals of antiquity were royal in the true sense, now my image of them is generally corrupted by their negative actions. Besides none of his descendants display a raja loop, so I'm not sure whether this is a feature that passes readily in the genes.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Hello Zaobhand

I agree with you that raja loop is not consistent accross generation to provide a validity for royal lineage, but however i have seen seriousness loop being passed on consistenly if both parents have that, as compared to raja loop. For example accross family members you might find seriousness loop but might find one raja loop within the set of family members, but seriousness loop seems more common and passed on through generations, but not raja. why is that way iam nor sure. Whether that particular trait is passed on rarely to a person to provide a claim of royal ancestry iam not sure. There seems to mystery on this loop. but i do have seen few people with raja loop having some rich or royal ancestry. it is like 50/50 chance. it could be that gene is recessive and not shown or only passed on to a specific few within the family.

Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Thanks Ananad, I didn't know this. Interesting! Boaz
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2