Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Voting17LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Voting19LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Voting17LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Voting19LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer

+6
Roosi
Lynn
mooky
Sari
Patti
anand_palm
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Empty Left Hand and Right Hand Where is the answer

Post  anand_palm Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Rahul

Intially when i started reading palmistry i was also thinking that is true and some indian books especially mention that left is what you are born with and right is what you can do. But when you look from modern science i dont think that is totally applicable. Because inherent is someethingh genetic and genetic is inherited form ancestry and parents. So if you take somethingh inherent, then you look from the palm what can be inherent and then conclude, that is what i would do. It is good that you are trying to understand and participate but lot of people who have also done this research have not come to a proper conclusion.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer

Post  RishiRahul Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:31 pm

anand_palm wrote:Rahul

Intially when i started reading palmistry i was also thinking that is true and some indian books especially mention that left is what you are born with and right is what you can do. But when you look from modern science i dont think that is totally applicable. Because inherent is someethingh genetic and genetic is inherited form ancestry and parents. So if you take somethingh inherent, then you look from the palm what can be inherent and then conclude, that is what i would do. It is good that you are trying to understand and participate but lot of people who have also done this research have not come to a proper conclusion.

Thanks
Anand

Hi Anand,

You can call me by any name you wish.

Now coming to the topic, let me first tell you that I follow Western palmistry much more than Eastern.
Also that beliefs are found through my experience (which is obviously through my perception). And of course, my perception can always be incorrect.

Anyway, I am not quoting others research or books; and tried to give/elaborate with example/s, with a request to check this.

What is modern? I think 'We' and our studies constitute modern.
I would like to accept other's research if I can see logic in it. Can you help me see it?

I would also like to believe the truth in your statement, but I would need some LOGIC.
If you can help me with this.

Expectantly,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Empty Left Hand and RightHand where is the answer

Post  anand_palm Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Hello Rishirahul

I thought rishi is one name and rahul is another. Sorry for misunderstanding your name. First of all there been discussion going on this forum for a long and i suppose you would have read the discussion going through this. Because i cannot explain again about my point of view. So please read my point of view in the discussion adn they we can go about.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer

Post  RishiRahul Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:01 pm

anand_palm wrote:Hello Rishirahul

I thought rishi is one name and rahul is another. Sorry for misunderstanding your name. First of all there been discussion going on this forum for a long and i suppose you would have read the discussion going through this. Because i cannot explain again about my point of view. So please read my point of view in the discussion adn they we can go about.

Thanks
Anand

Hi Anand,

Wish you would send me the link.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:56 am

Martijn wrote:

Hi Parender,

By the way, I don't understand your words:

"... but I am sorry to tell that in future too it will not be possible for me to mention the sources."

Why would you not be able to mention whenever you are using the works of others? Can you explain this please?

Please re-read my post. I wrote:

“Hi Lynn,

You are welcome!

Thanks for the suggestion. I prepare notes for myself only to understand the subject’s theories and ideas.”

(Neither to claim ideas of others as my own and nor to get benefits from those acts in any form. In fact I did altruistic job by writing on this forum.)

I further wrote:

“I mention here at this forum for the sake to share the knowledge with others which I accumulated from many sources. I accept these theories and ideas if I find it appropriate otherwise I discard it. Knowledge is knowledge from whichever source it comes, I take it.” Earlier I thought If someone don’t reads or gets notes from their sites, books film, papers than why they write or mention on media? Reading, making personal notes will continue, but, now I understand Lynn’s concern about copyright. I need to be more alert in this regard. This is rational communication on her part. Thanks.

@Patti,

I am astonished to see your remark and found very disappointing. I am your colleague here. No one will mention such remarks even for his/her enemy.

My humble requests is don’t get excited and be calm; think twice before writing. You are responsible person here at this forum. This kind of uncontrolled overreaction and impulsiveness may certainly annoy anybody. Do not try to link the act of plagiarizing with my posts. There can be arguments about authenticity about some ‘contents’ of my posts and yet only for a few because neither had I claim that those contents were mine. I wrote earlier that “I prepare notes for myself only and I mention here at this forum for the sake to share the knowledge with others” and not for my personal benefits or for other money gains. What happened on this Earth if I forgot or could not mention the source and only for a few? And I entitled gave free hand to Lynn and others to edit the posts as they wish and one time she done so and for this she asked me whether I would mind if she do that. At that time I forgot to put inverted commas. That is nice of her.

You were teaching the meaning of an English word with reference to my post and name which I strongly disliked. This is annoying. According to you I have done a crime. I have done no crime but you have done a grave sin. You have done definitely. Because such acts or to annoy someone without substantial reasons is sin. Think over it. You are not a judge. Let the court do its job and decide.

You should resist yourself from using harsh annoying words or language in future. Never harm someone without proper reasons.I did not join Martin’s forum to be called with bad names. I neither need to continue here nor need to steal or do crimes to earn. To whom you are threatening? Beware I have high self esteem. I am living like a king; I am not vulnerable at all certainly.

I think and understand you consider me a rival here consciously or unconsciously. I don’t. You will get nothing by adopting this tactic to malice someone’s image and get emerge yourself. I am what I am and will remain what I am and emphatically and very strongly deny your false allegation. I have done no crime. Things came out from what were in your head. There was no need to over react like you did. Sorry, I pity you and your thinking. May God grant you serenity for the future!

Martijn wrote:

“By the way, I don't understand your words:

"... but I am sorry to tell that in future too it will not be possible for me to mention the sources."

Why would you not be able to mention whenever you are using the works of others? Can you explain this please?”

Martijn, thank you for asking. I wrote this to Lynn but I mentioned in earlier part of the post that –

“I think you want that I would have mentioned that I believe in this…… as expressed by …Nay, I would not like to credit myself for the work of others. I did mention about the references in the very post about other authors too and neither it is possible and nor it will be possible for me to mention every time I post and you are there to edit, you can do that as you like. I will never have any objection.”

Here I said ‘every time’. Because when I don’t have the source or link on my notes how can I mention? I can give link or source only if I have. What is the answer then? The simplest answer I thought is that to resist myself and avoid posting such posts on the forum in future which reveal ideas of others and for that I have no source on my record or notes. Yes, I have become aware of the problem and as per your hope and expectation Martijn, I will be more alert and will act with more prudence on this forum. But harsh words or personal assaulting will never be tolerated. One will get what one gives to others. Thank you.

Parender Sethi

Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Empty Left and Right HAnd Answer where is the reply

Post  anand_palm Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello Parender

Personally i was thinking whether i should step in but anyway i thought it would be better. I do respect your elder age, your wisdom. But i personally felt there was nothingh wrong in somebody highlighting there point of view especially when there few thinghs which can be different from cultute to culture and especially where there is a relevance to a forum. I dont think she has said anything personal to you, but i suppose your attack on her has been somethingh personal. I would suppose we could take this discussion by not making a forum of publicity of attacking somebody personally. At this level or would do appreciate if you can send a seperate message rather than making such a publicity about a person in particular.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Hello Parender,
I appreciate that you took the time to respond to our concerns about the fact that you frequently take information from sources without credit where credit is due.

I copied the definition of this action so that you can see it is something not socially acceptable.

I understand your viewpoint that once you've obtained the knowledge from a source and combined it with other information and knowledge in your head and in your notes it becomes all mixed together and hard to identify the original source.

Yet when that happens.... one should not be able to find entire sentences written verbatim from the original source. Lynn's suggestion for you to rephrase the information using your own choice of words is good advice.

Unfortunately, you seem to think that I have attacked you in some way and am in some kind of competition with you and that is not true at all. Actually, until I continuously noticed that your words were not your own, I was impressed with your contributions.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Empty Left hand and righ hand where is the asnwer

Post  anand_palm Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello Parinder

I do think your words by writing about patti is somethingh absolutely wrong and should not be encouraged.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:03 pm

sorry to be taking this "OFF TOPIC" again.....

hi Parender,
Thank you for taking on board my comments about copyright, and for understanding that it is in your own interests to be more aware of where you get quotes from. Also, thank you for saying that I can edit your posts if I notice some content taken directly from another website without quoting the source.

I think you are too outraged by Patti's comments! Actually Patti hasn't said anything very different from what I said about copyright law. I commend Patti for the calm way she responded to your words.
You said "Knowledge is knowledge from whichever source it comes, I take it.". That is Ok for your own purposes, but when you reproduce it as if it were your own words, without stating the source, it is plagiarism & breach of copyright. Both are technically / legally counted as theft! (theft of 'intellectual property').

You said, "No one will mention such remarks even for his/her enemy.". Actually I think we are trying to be your friends here! to help prevent you getting into trouble due to your apparent lack of knowledge about copyright law. Patti was not trying to attack you, neither was I. To safeguard yourself (ourselves) it is important for us all to be aware about the possible consequences of quoting verbatim without stating the source, copyright law, the definitions of plagiarism etc.

Regarding posts here at the forum - if an author's words are copied and pasted without reference to them, they could request the page be taken down.
In fact I have done this myself when some people copied word-for-word directly from my website, and presented it on other websites. If they will not credit my website for the words, I ask them to remove the content that they have copied from me.
http://www.copyscape.com/ informs me when content is copied from my website. Sometimes I ignore it and let it go. Are you aware that I could approach your webhost and request that they remove the sections where you have copied and pasted from my website? I am not concerned about it because you only copied a few sentences about how to scan your hands etc. I am just giving it as an example. I hope you re-consider your reaction to Patti's comment.

Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 am

Hi Lynn,
You are welcome!
I am very much thankful to you and really appreciate your communication. I wonder from where you bring such patience in you. I think you first deliberately visualize the probable reaction and then act. This is right that we are not chemicals. We must give time to ourselves to react because we will receive what we give.

I believe in as intelligent people say much contemplation can make life miserable or bored. We should act more than worrying or thinking on past and stop watching ourselves live. If we are driving the car of our life much of the time we must see through wind screen and less from rear view glass. Let us forget gone time and see ahead. I am really sorry for the inconvenience if I have caused to anybody here.

I have understood all things now and I will try for sure to be more alert and prudent. Thanks.
Until next time,
Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Thanks Parender.
Sorry Anand for digressing, now we can get back to the subject of your topic, Left Hand Right Hand.
Thanks!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND WHere is the answer - Page 3 Empty Left Hand and Right Hand Where is the answer

Post  anand_palm Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Hello Patti, Lynn, Parender

Thanks. Iam not an expereinced palmist from what i understand and interatcing with people and also reading books, it is a tough subject to have generalized methods. My thought was if there is a huge dermatoglyphics difference then probably personal or public might play a role. Now the question of how huge could vary from palmist to palmist and it is a very subjective question. Like for example if a person has totally different fingerprint pattern on both hands then there could would be a need to categorize into such types. In such cases differences in pattern intensity, patterns can be used as a gauge. Also how much is different. Also how we have evolved in various culture may play a role. Iam just guessing. If the differences are small then combination of both hands can be looked. In essence kind of an intelligent system can be formulated. The difficulty arises when there is huge differences, what should be done.

These are all doubts but would need a wider discussion to have an conclusion.
iam waiting for your insights

Thanks
Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:17 am

Hello all

There is an interesting article i found today, funny that he has done research on it when iam starting off and doing it and the research has been done long back but our ideas here seem to be going towards thsi direction. Iam not sure whether he has done palmar dermatoglyphics.
The article is
" Are fingerprints a genetic marker for handedness?www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8024530
Thanks
Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 am

Hello Patti, Lynn

I have attahced the paper for fingerprints and handedness. Now my question is should pattern intensity be looked in totality or looked seperately for both hands. If reseacrhers are saying fingerpritns are part of neurological system, how would we argue upon this passive or subconcious and conscious concepts. My guess is if there is signiifcant difference in finger pattern intesnity between both hands then chances of categorixzing left hand and right hand becomes important, other wise this is so called conscious is one unit.

Thanks
Anand

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/fp_gm_10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/fp_gm_11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/fp_gm_12.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/fp_gm_13.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/fp_gm_14.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/fp_gm_15.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/fp_gm_16.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/84/41/72/fp_gm_17.jpg

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 am

Hello Patti and Lynn

I was reading this website http://www.cheirology.net/basics/activepassive.htm. I have a question did this person consider dermatoglyphics also as a basis for identifying passive active. Becuase he seems to write about hand, but fingerprints are not mentioned.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Fri May 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello all

This is in regard to the video which mooky had posted on Jill Bolte Taylor video and i was watching it today and she was really great in explaining about concept of nrivana and right brain.

This had made me think further to ask more interesting question from a palmistry front and also from left and righ hand view.

From the way i understand her video she mentions that right hand is more of you as in you that is your individuality and how you deal with day to day life ect.. and the left is mor eof nirvana and forgetting what you are.

Since in palmistry we connect left hand to her our sobconcious activiites doe this mean our left hand reveals our relation to our unknown spheres. now in the end of the video she mentions she would prefer being right hemisphere since it really involves nirvana.

But if this happens then there is lot of chance of survival being reduced as daily activities are also part of reality. Does this imply our left hand completly inolves only subnconcoous activites and our right hand involves our practical world. Is it just one part of her left brain makes here very active.

here are some extra links
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/25/fashion/25brain.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1&ref=style&oref=slogin

Thanks
Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3