Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Voting17The lost Book of Aquarius Released Voting19The lost Book of Aquarius Released Voting18 
puneet
The lost Book of Aquarius Released Voting17The lost Book of Aquarius Released Voting19The lost Book of Aquarius Released Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

The lost Book of Aquarius Released

3 posters

Go down

The lost Book of Aquarius Released Empty The lost Book of Aquarius Released

Post  kelly91 Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:59 am

I have always been interested in the lost knowledge of ancient times. I read various books on the topics that no longer people talk about. I have been a regular user of forgottenbooks.org and they have released some great books which had been lost in print. Last week i visited the website again and i saw that they have released a new book on Alchemy which had been lost in prints. The book of Aquarius is the name of the book and its about the knowledge and power of alchemy. I had always been interested in alchemists and so i downloaded the ebook which was free. I read the book and i became a fan instantly. The author seems to know a lot about Alchemy and power of nature. I am so impressed by the author and his writing and read some pages over and over again. I would like to quote a few lines from the book here..

The purpose of this book is to release one particular secret, which has been kept hidden for the last 12,000 years. The Philosophers' Stone, Elixir of Life, Fountain of Youth, Ambrosia, Soma, Amrita, Nectar of Immortality. These are different names for the same thing.

Throughout history this secret has been used by a very few to extend their lives hundreds of years in perfect health, with access to unlimited wealth, among many other miraculous properties. Some kept the secret because they understood that the time was not right for the secret to be free for all people, but most kept the secret out of their own jealousy, ignorance, egotism and corruption.

The Stone's history and the history of the human race up until this day is a strange story full of secret societies, hooded cloaks, and mystical symbols. Such theatrics are childish and shallow. It's pointless to look for the light in the shadows.

The Philosophers' Stone operates and is made by entirely natural and scientific means. Truth is always simple, beautiful and easy to understand.

The Philosophers' Stone is real; you can make it at home. The Stone makes old people young, heals all forms of sickness and disease, extends your life, turns any metal into gold, and more, as you will learn. This isn't a myth or a metaphor, it's a fact.

Don't judge this book before you've read it. This is not one of those airy fairy books written in all kinds of mystical language, filling pages with words that makes sentences but not sense. This book will make more sense than anything you've ever read before.

The age of secrets is over. I'm writing this book in common English. There's no need for mystical language or metaphor. This book contains no hidden meaning or codes; everything is stated plainly and directly, in the shortest and simplest of words necessary to convey the meaning.

I know not many people will believe this. But i would like it if people just take a look at the book. I am working to make my own philosopher’s stone and i would like to have some fellow members of the forum to be interested in the idea. The Pdf and the audiobook version of the book is free and can be downloaded from the website
http://www.bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org

Please read the book at least once and let me know what you think about it. I would like to discuss this topic with other people. Cheers.

kelly91

Back to top Go down

The lost Book of Aquarius Released Empty Re: The lost Book of Aquarius Released

Post  jeanette Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 am

Hi Kelly 91,
Thanks very much for telling us about this. I will read it on line and get back to you.
Jeanette.
P.S. Hope the stone is easy to make.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  sshoibal Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:58 pm

thanks for sharing the book...Smile

sshoibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content