Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

Devd17

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4798 registered users
The newest registered user is Devd17

Our users have posted a total of 41132 messages in 3974 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

About my life purpose

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About my life purpose

Post  edmund scissorHand on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 am

good day to all

i have read richard 's book and i have a question .

there is a life purpose there called mentor to leader or artist .

if i don't have this highest print , i won't get the best satisfaction as mentor to leader or artists . but what if i really want to become that , but it says that's not my life purpose . it's a little bit discouraging you know. can somebody enlighten me ppplease? thank you...


Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)

edmund scissorHand

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  jeanette on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:35 am

Hi Edmond,
Well, there is a question indeed.
All I can think to say is that this is maybe where you might be frustrated striving for something that is not meant for you.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

About life purpose

Post  Roberta on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Dear Edmund,

Please don't give your power away by allowing yourself to be put into a limiting little box by some one-size-fits-all "system".

You can absolutely do and be anything that you choose. The lessons and purpose of your life are under YOUR command. (And I suspect they change as we grow and evolve as human and spiritual beings.)

Go for it!! Yes

Warm wishes,
Roberta

Roberta

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  Patti on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Roberta wrote:Dear Edmund,

Please don't give your power away by allowing yourself to be put into a limiting little box by some one-size-fits-all "system".

You can absolutely do and be anything that you choose. The lessons and purpose of your life are under YOUR command. (And I suspect they change as we grow and evolve as human and spiritual beings.)

Go for it!! Yes

Warm wishes,
Roberta

Hi Roberta wave

I totally agree!

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 pm

edmund scissorHand wrote:good day to all

i have read richard 's book and i have a question .

there is a life purpose there called mentor to leader or artist .

if i don't have this highest print , i won't get the best satisfaction as mentor to leader or artists . but what if i really want to become that , but it says that's not my life purpose . it's a little bit discouraging you know. can somebody enlighten me ppplease? thank you...

Hello again Edmund Scissorhands! Very Happy


scratch Uhm... I am wondering: have you considered the possibility to use your life purpose (according Richard's system), in order to become a mentor in some kind of profession?

If you know how to follow your heart, let your feet do the walking.
If don't know how to do that... maybe you are interested to share your fingerprints with us?


PS. Your request sounds a bit like you have taken the words 'mentor', 'leader', and 'artist' too litterally. Because I believe that Richard's system is not designed for profession-choice, for, a large part of his terminology does not point towards a specific type of profession.

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

About life purpose

Post  Roberta on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi Patti!

Cheers,
Roberta flower

Roberta

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  jeanette on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Can somebody help me. This is my fingerprints starting from the thumb.
The right hand loop, tented arch, loop, loop and loop.
Left hand loop, tented arch, tented arch, tented arch and loop.
So I am in the school of wisdom, which means true commitment, and my life purpose is success, responsibility, creativity, insight plus true commitment.

My lowest ranking fingerprints mean powerlessness, blocked passions, guilt issues and guilt fears.Meaning weak commitments and indecision.It then says my life lesson is and you have to write it in and I don't know what it is.
Thanks,
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  jeanette on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi Patti,
I was just thinking, one time you suggested lipstick for fingerprints, well I have not found this very successful and I am wondering if there is a shade recommended. The lipstick I used was very red. Is a lighter shade better.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  Martijn (admin) on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:08 am

jeanette wrote:Can somebody help me. This is my fingerprints starting from the thumb.
The right hand loop, tented arch, loop, loop and loop.
Left hand loop, tented arch, tented arch, tented arch and loop.
So I am in the school of wisdom, which means true commitment, and my life purpose is success, responsibility, creativity, insight plus true commitment.

My lowest ranking fingerprints mean powerlessness, blocked passions, guilt issues and guilt fears.Meaning weak commitments and indecision.It then says my life lesson is and you have to write it in and I don't know what it is.
Thanks,
Jeanette.

Hi Jeanette,

Maybe you are willing to create a new topic for starting a discussion about your fingerprints - instead of using Edward Scissorhand's topic for this purpose.


wave

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  jeanette on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 am

Hi Martijin,
I do not know what Edward Scissorhands means.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  Martijn (admin) on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 am

jeanette wrote:Hi Martijin,
I do not know what Edward Scissorhands means.
Jeanette.

Edward Scissorhand is the member who created this topic titled 'about my life purpose' of this topic.

PS. Jeanette, I only meant to say that your request deserves to be presented in a new topic (while posting your request you probably didn't realize that this topic is focussed on his fingerprints)

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  jeanette on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:46 am

I am still not any the wiser and where am I supposed to start this new topic and you say this topic is focused on his fingerprints. I thought these were my fingerprints and why am I saying this, for I know these are my fingerprints.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  Patti on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:23 am

jeanette wrote:Hi Patti,
I was just thinking, one time you suggested lipstick for fingerprints, well I have not found this very successful and I am wondering if there is a shade recommended. The lipstick I used was very red. Is a lighter shade better.
Jeanette.

Lipstick is good if nothing else is available. Obviously as you have found out, not the best medium. I've been carrying around a pencil, tape and notepad along with my magnifying glass when out doing readings since Parender (I think) suggested it.

(sorry for being ofto )

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  jeanette on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 am

Thanks Patti,
That is what I am doing, what Parender said and it is very good. However, it takes time and I thought the lipstick would be much quicker.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  Martijn (admin) on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:16 am

jeanette wrote:I am still not any the wiser and where am I supposed to start this new topic and you say this topic is focused on his fingerprints. I thought these were my fingerprints and why am I saying this, for I know these are my fingerprints.

Jeanette, sounds like you are not aware that you posted your questions in a topic created by someone else - because this is Edmund's topic, see:
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1348-about-my-life-purpose


You can choose yourself where you would like to present your questions about your fingerprints & lipstic - but preferably in one of the following 2 forum sections:

http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/f6-iiie-life-purpose-hand-analysis

or here:

http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/f10-iib-ask-one-or-more-specified-questions-about-your-hands

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  jeanette on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:30 am

Thanks Martijin,
Sorry I thought you were saying these were Scissorhands fingerprints.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  Martijn (admin) on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:34 am

jeanette wrote:Thanks Martijin,
Sorry I thought you were saying these were Scissorhands fingerprints.

Aha, thanks for explaining. Smile


PS. Jeanette, I just noticed that Patti adressed the issue as well in this topic that you created yourself a few days ago:
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1343-life-lesson-and-purpose#13745

Maybe it would be best if you re-post the question about your fingerprint-combination in that topic?

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: About my life purpose

Post  edmund scissorHand on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
edmund scissorHand wrote:good day to all

i have read richard 's book and i have a question .

there is a life purpose there called mentor to leader or artist .

if i don't have this highest print , i won't get the best satisfaction as mentor to leader or artists . but what if i really want to become that , but it says that's not my life purpose . it's a little bit discouraging you know. can somebody enlighten me ppplease? thank you...

Hello again Edmund Scissorhands! Very Happy


scratch Uhm... I am wondering: have you considered the possibility to use your life purpose (according Richard's system), in order to become a mentor in some kind of profession?

If you know how to follow your heart, let your feet do the walking.
If don't know how to do that... maybe you are interested to share your fingerprints with us?


PS. Your request sounds a bit like you have taken the words 'mentor', 'leader', and 'artist' too litterally. Because I believe that Richard's system is not designed for profession-choice, for, a large part of his terminology does not point towards a specific type of profession.

hello Martijn!

Thanks for your message. You'll notice in Richard's book that there are suitable careers written in each finger. And the meaning of mentor to artist or leader is literally what it is. That is according to my understanding.

I'm pretty good in teaching i feel and it's the job that i just started few months ago. But you know martijn, i'm worrying that i might lose interest in the end because it is not my life purpose soul satisfaction. But i hope i could keep this up.

My soul satisfaction according to Richard's book is Prima donna, plus a mercury palm whorl.

edmund scissorHand

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum