Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» best way to learn
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:16 pm by nuttyprofessor

» THE MOST CHALLENGING HAND: Simian Lines, Murderer’s Thumbs & Radial loops
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 am by lawrencerook

» Palm is blackish
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:57 am by pravin kumar

» Worries and stress
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm by bmcgowra

» is chinese palmistry compatible with western palmistry
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm by nuttyprofessor

» wheel sign on the palm
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 pm by appanna

» White spots on palm
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 am by Lynn

» What Does Broken Life Line Indicate?
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 am by amit_plawat

» Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Will I go out of country to work
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:45 am by amit_plawat

» questions about my education, career and future
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:09 pm by amit_plawat

» question about the fire skin type
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:39 pm by nuttyprofessor

» different handsystems, but how to use them
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:45 am by nuttyprofessor

» Hand of Rahul Gandhi, India
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:54 am by pravin kumar

» meaning of marks on mounts
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 am by Sandun

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

palmenthusiast5

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5194 registered users
The newest registered user is blackpearl.bri

Our users have posted a total of 43224 messages in 4291 subjects
Top posting users this week
pravin kumar
 
blackpearl.bri
 
Nehab
 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!
Keywords

thumb  line  readinf  Accident  seawaves  Hand  learner  

Flexible Fingers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flexible Fingers

Post  nirupam221987 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello all Friends

I would like to know what PDC has to say about Flexible fingers which bends backwards completely.. is there anything in PDC about it


nirupam221987

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexible Fingers

Post  Sari on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 am

In general, very flexible fingers mean the same, a very flexible personality. But the person may also find it difficult to 'hang on to things' in their life and let things slip by. A lesson is to learn to take things on and put effort in to see goals through and not be overly easy going. Likely quite psychic depending on other indicators, but also sensitive, cant' really say without seeing other factors.
avatar
Sari

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexible Fingers

Post  nirupam221987 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Namaste Sariji

Thank you for your reply.

Wanted to know if PDC has something additional to say about it..


Nirupam

nirupam221987

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexible Fingers

Post  cstock on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:02 pm

when the finger bend too far back (that make one a pushover)
Especally if the thumb is as flexable (sheeplike)
avatar
cstock

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 51
Location : minneapolis minneasota

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexible Fingers

Post  nirupam221987 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:52 am

cstock wrote:when the finger bend too far back (that make one a pushover)
Especally if the thumb is as flexable (sheeplike)

Thanks for Reply Thanks!

nirupam221987

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexible Fingers

Post  Parender on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 am

However, when the fingers are bend too far back that CAN make one a pushover, suggestive of a sheep, someone who is easily taken advantage of especially if the thumb is also as flexible. They prefer the work, life style which is fairly easy to perform.

Nevertheless, we must not forget that the hand that is flexible in the extreme is another type and ‘brilliancy’ is the hallmark for this type. There adaptability to the circumstances is worth seeing. This shows a flexible mind indeed. He is versatile in highest degree. He is directed by the brilliant mind. The possessor of this type hand is sympathetic generous. He makes money more easily than owner of stiff type of hand. He is emotional, easily moved by pitiful story. His mind works fast. If he has appropriate line of fate to guide him and have a strong first part of thumb of showing a strong ‘will’ than this determination and self control and versatility will give them the highest degree of success. One shortcoming –you can say- of this type is that he can easily lead to be extravagance.

There can be cases where hands bend just a trifle. I must say this type of hands is of medium flexibility and normal development. He is thoughtful, sympathetic. He respects humanity. The owner of this type of hand is balanced person who does not go to extremes. Neither he impels into rashness nor run with over enthusiasm. He is practical in outlook and behavior. For him living life is serious matter. He does not take foolish risk with money. If ideas are progressive and meant for advancement he is ready to adopt them. I call this an elastic type of hand in consistency.

One thing is worth to note that if person has flexible fingers but a rigid thumb, means that the person will give money or presents but he/she will not become involved with anyone. If the person has flexible thumb and has stiff fingers than he will prefer to be extravagant emotionally but not materially. He will do everything for a friend as long as it does not involve any financial or material sacrifice.

Parender Sethi
avatar
Parender

Posts : 400
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 66
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexible Fingers

Post  nirupam221987 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Parender wrote:However, when the fingers are bend too far back that CAN make one a pushover, suggestive of a sheep, someone who is easily taken advantage of especially if the thumb is also as flexible. They prefer the work, life style which is fairly easy to perform.

Nevertheless, we must not forget that the hand that is flexible in the extreme is another type and ‘brilliancy’ is the hallmark for this type. There adaptability to the circumstances is worth seeing. This shows a flexible mind indeed. He is versatile in highest degree. He is directed by the brilliant mind. The possessor of this type hand is sympathetic generous. He makes money more easily than owner of stiff type of hand. He is emotional, easily moved by pitiful story. His mind works fast. If he has appropriate line of fate to guide him and have a strong first part of thumb of showing a strong ‘will’ than this determination and self control and versatility will give them the highest degree of success. One shortcoming –you can say- of this type is that he can easily lead to be extravagance.

There can be cases where hands bend just a trifle. I must say this type of hands is of medium flexibility and normal development. He is thoughtful, sympathetic. He respects humanity. The owner of this type of hand is balanced person who does not go to extremes. Neither he impels into rashness nor run with over enthusiasm. He is practical in outlook and behavior. For him living life is serious matter. He does not take foolish risk with money. If ideas are progressive and meant for advancement he is ready to adopt them. I call this an elastic type of hand in consistency.

One thing is worth to note that if person has flexible fingers but a rigid thumb, means that the person will give money or presents but he/she will not become involved with anyone. If the person has flexible thumb and has stiff fingers than he will prefer to be extravagant emotionally but not materially. He will do everything for a friend as long as it does not involve any financial or material sacrifice.

Parender Sethi

Namaste Parenderji

Thank you very much for your detailed reading.. very informative for student like me.. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Bdw i have this feature.. i have completely flexible fingers left more than right (me right handed) with rigid thumbs.

Nirupam

nirupam221987

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexible Fingers

Post  cstock on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 pm

If he is directed by the brilliant mind the skin texture(smooth with fine dermalgliphics)
The head line(must be strong and long with al curve)
Themounts(full especally luna) must be taken into account (the hand as a whole) not just one indacition
avatar
cstock

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 51
Location : minneapolis minneasota

Back to top Go down

Re: Flexible Fingers

Post  nirupam221987 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:42 pm

cstock wrote:If he is directed by the brilliant mind the skin texture(smooth with fine dermalgliphics)
The head line(must be strong and long with al curve)
Themounts(full especally luna) must be taken into account (the hand as a whole) not just one indacition

Thanks! Yes other things also count

nirupam221987

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum