Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Voting17Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Voting19Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Voting18 
Sumit
Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Voting17Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Voting19Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Life Purpose Hand Analysis? Excuse me?

+7
Foxymoron
cstock
jeanette
Roosi
HandTales
Martijn (admin)
Ron
11 posters

Go down

Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Empty Life Purpose Hand Analysis? Excuse me?

Post  Ron Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi Martijn,

When you made a sub-forum of "Life Purpose Hand Analysis", are you basing it on LifePrints by Richard Unger and Destiny at your fingertips by Ronelle Coburn?
Ron
Ron

http://www.ron-alain.co.za

Back to top Go down

Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Empty Re: Life Purpose Hand Analysis? Excuse me?

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Ron wrote:Hi Martijn,

When you made a sub-forum of "Life Purpose Hand Analysis", are you basing it on LifePrints by Richard Unger and Destiny at your fingertips by Ronelle Coburn?
Hi Ron,

The sub-forum "Life Purpose Hand Analysis" is indeed meant to discuss issues that relate to Richard Unger's method - including the books that you mentioned but there are many more materials available such as the websites of his students, courses, workshops, etc.

I hope this is the kind of answer that you were looking for!?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Empty Re: Life Purpose Hand Analysis? Excuse me?

Post  Ron Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Yes, it is what I'm looking for!

I am so grateful you have created various sub-forums for the various forms of Hand Analysis. It makes it a lot easier for individuals to work and navigate throughout the forum, unlike the previous P.I. forum.

lol!
Ron
Ron

Back to top Go down

Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Empty Hand Analysis Forum

Post  HandTales Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 pm

As a former student and now colleague of Richard Unger at the International Institute of Hand Analysis, I am glad that this is now a category. His research into the meaning of fingerprints and the years of testing his theories have given the hand community a powerful tool for pinpointing a person's soul path. Looking forward to a rich exchange.
HandTales
HandTales

http://www.HandTales.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi Mrs. Janet Savage,

Nice to see faculty members are joining this forum.

hug
Ron
Ron

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:23 pm

HandTales wrote:As a former student and now colleague of Richard Unger at the International Institute of Hand Analysis, I am glad that this is now a category. His research into the meaning of fingerprints and the years of testing his theories have given the hand community a powerful tool for pinpointing a person's soul path. Looking forward to a rich exchange.
Hi Janet,

Nice to see that you appreciate this specified sub-forum... and I am looking forward to see this part of the forum develop!

Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? 302292 Members, you are welcome to post your 10 fingerprints (or high resolution photos of both hands)... but please create a new discussion (= topic) by using the NEWTOPIC-button at the following page:

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/life-purpose-hand-analysis-f6/

(Then I am sure that you will recieve at least some response/feedback or... maybe a basic life purpose analysis!)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:23 pm

wave

Here is a nice radio interview with the Ronelle Coburn

Ronelle Coburn is Peter Roth’s guest on Energy Stew

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi Roosi,
Thanks for that. I really enjoyed it. Could you tell me when asked how long she took doing a reading, what was her reply was. I couldn't pick up what she said.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:20 pm

wave
Hi Jeanette

I'm glad you liked it.
Depends on hands, she said Smile

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Thanks.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  cstock Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm

I have read Mr Unger's book( "Life prints") and would recommend to any one wants to learn to read hands
I would love to take his corse the problem is.
I live in Minneasota and the International Institute of Hand Analysis is in Calforna
I also believe the corse is a year long.
Are there any plans to have on-line classes? Or a class in MN.
Going to CA. for a year would be a hardship.
cstock
cstock

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxymoron Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:12 am

This is a very interesting aspect of hand analysis that I am keen to learn more about - having just read about it on this sub forum now.

I will be sure to get a hold of the Unger book. But I am waiting to start on a beginners guide to palmistry basics first. Is the Unger book quite complex to understand or could I start on it soon? I could see it being an aspect of hand reading that can be incredibly helpful to people, but I'm guessing it takes a while to learn about.

Is this book suitable for beginners or should I wait a while? Is it a theory book only or does it also have lessons for practical application?

Foxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Foxymoron wrote:This is a very interesting aspect of hand analysis that I am keen to learn more about - having just read about it on this sub forum now.

I will be sure to get a hold of the Unger book. But I am waiting to start on a beginners guide to palmistry basics first. Is the Unger book quite complex to understand or could I start on it soon? I could see it being an aspect of hand reading that can be incredibly helpful to people, but I'm guessing it takes a while to learn about.

Is this book suitable for beginners or should I wait a while? Is it a theory book only or does it also have lessons for practical application?

Hi Foxymoron,

According to Richard, “Fingerprints and lines on the hands are topographical maps. On one hand have a definite scientific method to study these maps of fingerprints; where on the other hand much of the palmistry study and revelations are based on folklore or traditional meanings.” I don’t believe in this fully. We should mingle both the maps to get a definite direction from them. I am of the opinion that you need the basic knowledge of palmistry too to be perfect in deciphering your life Purpose from your fingerprints. We should try to balance the modern techniques of scientific study with the intuitive gift and past experiences. It is like that ‘one can move easiest who has learned how to dance’. I can say with certainty that Dermatoglyphics and Palmistry were made for each other.

Likewise, I link pattern on right Middle finger or Saturn finger with money issues and find it correct. Right middle finger shows money issues because I think a directional transverse line or a true line of fate usually ends at the mount of Saturn or under the Saturn finger and that line and area denotes about the career or fate of a person. Link Middle Finger with the issues relating self-worth of a person. The deep uncut clear directional transverse with whorl pattern there on the tip certainly denotes self control and definite likings and disliking.

If there is whorl found on this finger tips than be sure that the subject will be able to perform his duties successfully. However, the loops on the middle finger indicate the presence of a more live and let live attitude in the person. The starting point, course and termination and quality of directional transverse on the palm will confirm all this. Accordingly, if low value Arch is found there then Directional Transverse will be according to the pattern in quality.

The low rank patterns like Arches on the right middle fingertip denote that the subject generally would not be able to perform his duties successfully with ease because things would not be in his favor or control fully. The weak or defective quality of directional transverse or Head Line will confirm this reading. In my reading I try to establish combinations between both the maps.

Richard wrote “through the study of fingertip patterns, we usually do not give ‘predictions’ on what is going to happen”. Right, because Predictions are given or could be made as per the complete hand analysis only. Fingerprints are merely the outward and visible map of your inward and invisible soul psychology. Repeat, your fingerprints indicate your soul psychology, not your personality makeup. Your fingerprints do not make you do anything but yes lines do because these on first hand change according to our attitudes and acts.

Scientific research has confirmed that these patterns not only have a genetic significance but that they also reveal certain distinctive psychological characteristics.

All in all Dermatoglyphic and Palmistry were made for each other. This also confirms my saying that “Destiny is prewritten and to be changed because fingerprints never change where lines on the palms of the hands change according to our attitudes and acts”.
Yes, Unger book is a little bit complex to understand but not most difficult or impossible to follow. If this is so then why he wrote? Yes, it would take considerable time to be master in reading fingerprints to say nothing about a while. There is a 10,000 hours story of dedicated study on the subject to be powerful on the subject. You know there are four stages Inclination, Interest, Efficiency and then Power.

It is suitable for beginners but it will be better if you wait for a while and have at least basic knowledge of Palmistry first. For example only thumb is a good indicator for what is happening in your mind. Thumb’s shape, posture, length width, bends, suppleness reveal your will power, decision–making capacity, energy level, persistence factor, your participation in life and total result as success or failure.

I hope you found the answers to your questions. Enjoy! flower
Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxymoron Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Thank you for that reply Parender. You have helped explain this area of hand analysis to me better.

I will wait a while till I have gained more basic knowledge of palms first!

It sounds like a subject that would require quite a lot of commitment to learn very well in aspect to helping other people but I guess I could learn a few things, and I would like to find out for myself what my prints reveal as a ten looper!

Its so interesting and the more I am learning the bigger I realize the subject is. It seems a keen interest in hands could become a lifetime study Smile

Foxymoron

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:31 am

good reply Parender, I agree that "It is suitable for beginners but it will be better if you wait for a while and have at least basic knowledge of Palmistry first."
Thumbs up!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:19 am

Hello Parinder

I have a question for you why do you mention loops on saturn or middle finger have a live and let live attitude, dont you think it has to be combined with other fingerprints. Also after reading chralotte wolfe book she has mentioned the median nerve is the active nerve which combines thumb, jupiter and saturn finger and partly apollo, so the way you have to analyze might be different. iam not sure whether my judgement is right, but i think high ranking print on middle finger might be indication of a self made person.

self made people usually may not be control freaks. my guess is they may be more independent and freedom loving.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi Anand,

Thank you for asking why did I mention the person who has loop or lowest pattern on right middle finger has a ‘live and let live’ attitude.

Yes, you are right that “it has to be combined with other fingerprints” because everything effects everything.

Whorls type is the most important of all the patterns and the keynote of this type is ‘individuality’. These signs denote persons are of a ‘strong personality’ with the qualities of ‘definite independence in thought and action’. They are ‘determined’ and ‘original’ in ideas. They could seldom be vulnerable as compare to their Arch or Loop brothers. These are ‘self-confident’, much of the time found self employed persons and they love ‘to follow their own whims’.

And on the other hand the hallmarks of Loop Pattern are ‘deep affection’, ‘love’, and ‘closeness’ ‘adaptability’ The loops on fingertips indicate a person with a ‘high degree of mental and emotional elasticity’.

Writers of Dermatoglyphics study say if you have lowest pattern there this means you may not have sufficient money or power to be successful and therefore feel guilty. Generally you do not keep your promises. There may not be appropriate handling or records of your finances. Even you do not believe yourself. You are generally under paid for your services. You feel inadequate in many fields so you become ready to compromise. Middle finger is the balance wheel of the machine of hand and I link it with above mentioned fields. Now you can see and compare yourself who would be ‘live and let live’ and adaptable in money issues, career and self-worth, in fulfilling responsibilities a Whorl or a Loop.

I think now you have found the answer to your question why did I mention loops or lowest pattern on Saturn or middle finger has a ‘live and let live’ attitude. And this is not my interpretation. It is the research of Richard Unger and saying of Ronnele Coburn and some other learned people.

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:36 am

Hello Parinder

Iam able to understand what you mean by live and let live. The statement live and let live from what i could understand is that the person does not tend to control others or does give freedom to other to be themself. Okay the reason why i asked is that it implies people who have other fingerprints on that finger might understand they do not have live and let live attitude which would imply they dont allow freedom for others to live or in other words tend to curtail freedom of others.

But i do agree from what i have observed there could be money issues when you have loops coupled with other fingerprints on other fingers.

Also can it be this also, people have loops in middle finger can be more affectionate towards their father as it denotes the father finger.

Thanks for clarifying my doubts.

Thanks
Anand

Last edited by anand_palm on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Life Purpose Hand Analysis?  Excuse me? Empty Reply to cstock

Post  Sila Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:00 pm

cstock wrote:I have read Mr Unger's book( "Life prints") and would recommend to any one wants to learn to read hands
I would love to take his corse the problem is.
I live in Minneasota and the International Institute of Hand Analysis is in Calforna
I also believe the corse is a year long.
Are there any plans to have on-line classes? Or a class in MN.
Going to CA. for a year would be a hardship.

Ronelle Coburn teaches Richards Unger's method online. Check out:
http://ronellecoburn.com/index.html

Last edited by Sila on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Sila
Sila

http://www.handanalyse.ch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down