Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Voting17Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Voting19Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Voting18 
Sumit
Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Voting17Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Voting19Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Sorry what? A patent of hand analysis?

2 posters

Go down

Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Empty Sorry what? A patent of hand analysis?

Post  Ron Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Can someone please explain the bottom for me, I found this on Ed Campbell's social networking page.

On July 15, 2010, I filed U. S. Patent Application for TECHNIQUES FOR PROVIDING HAND-BASED PERSONALITY INVENTORIES and was given the application number 12/837,227. I am represented by Townsend and Townsend and Crew, LLP, with offices in Denver, Palo Alto, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Walnut Creek, Washington, D.C., and Tokyo. This patent application provides for behavioral biometric profiling procedures in human resource, child, educational and career development and forensic uses that can be computer assisted. Thus their use can be expanded to the general public and professionals not trained in or familiar with biometric and hand analysis.

The patent application describes new, more complete, open ended procedures and uses for hand analysis. It identifies about one hundred and twenty behavioral characteristics that can be seen in fingerprints, finger morphology and flexibility. I identify, for the first time I believed, a method of determining degrees of honesty through observation of certain fingerprints. It is a sliding scale from brutal honesty to conveniently honest (when it is convenient to the subject), and also adds those who impelled to speak up when danger or error is perceived. Tattle tails may be born. This indicates new principles in psychology; that is that in many people, their level of honesty is hard wired at birth as these pints are formed in permanent patterns by the end of the first trimester. I believe this is so for many other traits and my work can be statistically tested and should clearly establish a this new method of scientific and academic study of human behavior, character, and psychology
Ron
Ron

http://www.ron-alain.co.za

Back to top Go down

Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Empty Re: Sorry what? A patent of hand analysis?

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Ron wrote:Can someone please explain the bottom for me, I found this on Ed Campbell's social networking page.
Hi Ron,

I recognize your quote from a mail that Ed send to his contacts earlier this summer. So, Ed is probably the only person who can answer you question.

Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? 286997
However, I am not sure what you exactly would like him to explain... can you please specify your request a bit? (Then it will probably become much easier for Ed to respond with specific details!)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry what?  A patent of hand analysis? Empty Re: Sorry what? A patent of hand analysis?

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:47 pm

More than 2 years later... today I have invited Ed to report an update regarding his patent request.

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:37 am

Ed's full patent filing is publicly available here (the 'description' presents all pages & pictures inside his filing):
http://www.google.com/patents/US20120016267

NOTICE: Ed, is still waiting for his filing to get acknowledged.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down