Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Relationship line help
Yesterday at 4:26 pm by sree

» Broken Fate Line
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:24 am by pravin kumar

» Hi this is Chintan from India
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:20 pm by anandchintan14

» Viewpoint of scientists regarding vedic sciences
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:34 am by Vennila

» What does my palm say about me ?
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:16 am by Kroca

» Fate line starting from life line
Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:36 pm by rathnambc

» Sanskrit knowledge have been copied by west
Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:04 pm by Vennila

» Mole in between headline and heart line (left hand)
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 pm by Vennila

» What should I do?
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:02 pm by Vennila

» DISCIPLINING THE MIND.
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:40 pm by pravin kumar

» Short Life Line
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 pm by lawrencerook

» Fate Line Videos
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:00 pm by lawrencerook

» Complexities of a Double Life Line
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:54 pm by lawrencerook

» OCD, tourettisms, depression and binge eating disorder palm
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:24 am by SonyaYi

» Kind request for palm analysis
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:17 am by pravin kumar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5281 registered users
The newest registered user is varamoota

Our users have posted a total of 43483 messages in 4360 subjects
Top posting users this week

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

loop in moon mount

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 am

hi all,
loop in the mount of moon,is this a common feature
does this feature have any particular meaning
thanks in advance
JJ

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  Martijn (admin) on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 am

Hello JJ,

The answer depends on which type of 'loop' you have in mind!

The picture below (which comes from Ed's website) presents a quick preview of the associated meaning of 4 loop variants on the mount of moon (e, g, h & j).

Loop e is most common (about 15%), loop 9 is less common (about 5%), and loop h & j are far less common (1% or less) .

So JJ, can you specify which type of loop you have in mind - and where you found it? (Right and/or left hand, plus the exact position).




___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 am

first of all thanks for the detailed picture and i am sort of confused
then again i looked at my hand confuses me more ,whether to determine this is a loop itself
so i am going to post a print
hope this help put my doubt into rest


jj

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  Martijn (admin) on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:54 am

jj wrote:first of all thanks for the detailed picture and i am sort of confused
then again i looked at my hand confuses me more ,whether to determine this is a loop itself
so i am going to post a print
hope this help put my doubt into rest

jj
Hello JJ,

Excellent photos!!

Yes, I can confirm you have a 'radial loop' on your mount of moon - it's it positioned in the lower part.

This pattern underlines & focusses on the qualities which are associated with the lower part of your mount of moon - for example: the physical part of human emotions + instincts (including your own physical drives of course).

Do you have a fascination for this aspect of life??


But the outcome will of course also depend on how well your mount of moon is shaped in the perspective of the rest of your hand!


___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
This pattern underlines & focusses on the qualities which are associated with the lower part of your mount of moon - for example: the physical part of human emotions + instincts (including your own physical drives of course).

Do you have a fascination for this aspect of life??


martijn,
i am really sorry ,i am bit lost here,can u bit more simplyfy the above
sorry for my lack of knowledge
thanks
jj


Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : quote repaired)

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  Martijn (admin) on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:25 am

jj wrote:
martijn,
i am really sorry ,i am bit lost here,can u bit more simplyfy the above
sorry for my lack of knowledge
thanks
jj
Hi JJ,

No problem, I'll try... but it's not easy to explain:

Your loop is sort of the reversed manifestation of 'loop g' (but one can also recognize a parallel with 'loop h').

So there is no specified name for this kind of loop - therefore I called it a 'radial loop' (the word radial only relates to the fact that the loop has the opening on the radial side of the palm - the thumb side).


Regarding the meaning, I associate this unusual loop variant with a strong intuition for the human body & emotions.

(So it would for example make sense if you have an affinity to become a physical therapist or doctor.)


Okay, I tried... I hope this additional comment is simple enough!???


Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:31 am

thanks martijn
now i understand fully what it mean my the loop
i dont want to be a physical therapist or a doctor ,one thing i agree with you will be the
strong intuition for the human body & emotions.
jj

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:01 pm

just add to the above
from young age i have an interest in studying other peoples characterestics like ,the way they walk ,their toes and shape ,facial expression when they talk etc ,etc and i try to compare them with their behaviour just want to see how similar they are and so on
just for fun
i dont very actively compare any of these now and again if i does and say to my wife ,she cant see them or agree with me ,maybe i can relate all these to above loop

regards
jj

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

loop in the moon

Post  Pamelah on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Since this is a rather rare location for a fingerprint to appear per Martijn's comments, it has special meaning in the system I use to read hands. It's referred to as the spiritual teacher. To me this is about your natural skill set to share insights with others to help them on their journey, through crises of meaning in their lives, when they are stuck in some way and not sure how to move forward.

Your natural intuitive skills can be used easily to help them. It also can mean that you have to go through some crises yourself in order to teach them from your experience.
avatar
Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Loop in the moon

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Hello JJ,
Please appreciate my imperfection as far as my knowledge of the English language.

Your loop is a radiale loop and comes from the middle of the palm cross over the mount of Moon. The name is ''Loop of natural expression'' and mean you have an inborn talent to express yourself on a natural way. That can be with your body, like dance, music or mimic art. Or you use natural materials like wood, woll, stone or clay. You have also feeling for original and authenticity.
Good luck, Magda
avatar
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Bodegraven, the Netherlands

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Loop on the Moon

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:33 pm

The other loop number G on the picture us an ulanaire loop.
Magda
avatar
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Bodegraven, the Netherlands

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  Lynn on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 pm

hi jj, Hope I don't confuse you, it seems we all have our own ideas about this loop! I can understand why the other handreaders here made the interpretations they did.

Looking at the full picture of your hand, these skin ridges come down from the area of the headline. I think it is a version of loop 'e' which is pictured rather high in Ed's diagram, or maybe loop h. The loop I am talking about usually flows from headline down into the mount of the moon (tho not usually as far down as yours is!). In the diagram and in old books, it is referred to as a 'memory loop' but I find it does not necessarily relate to memory for facts etc - maybe memory for people and emotional events. However I know it as a 'loop of sensitivity', skin ridges going from the conscious headline down into the subconscious moon mount and back up again, being in touch with the subconscious. My interpretation is similar to Pamelah's, about very good intuition. It can bring almost 'psychic ability', heightened awareness of dreams, coincidences, deja-vu experiences. With it's low position on the mount, can bring an interest in esoteric subjects, the mysteries of life, looking deeper below the surface of things.

anyway maybe you will let us know which of these loops you feel applies to you!
avatar
Lynn

Posts : 2409
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 am

thanks for joining the discussion
after reading 3 experts comments,i have to say the most accurate comments will be pamelahs but
all others comments/intrepretations are linked to my life oneway or another
before i elaborate any furthur ,i have to mention that i have exactly same loop on left hand in exact same position ,if that`s any help for furthur discussion
will post pict if needed
hope this discussion will be a learning curve for me
i will post seperate feedback some time today
regards
JJ

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 am

Pamelah wrote:Since this is a rather rare location for a fingerprint to appear per Martijn's comments, it has special meaning in the system I use to read hands. It's referred to as the spiritual teacher. To me this is about your natural skill set to share insights with others to help them on their journey, through crises of meaning in their lives, when they are stuck in some way and not sure how to move forward.

Your natural intuitive skills can be used easily to help them. It also can mean that you have to go through some crises yourself in order to teach them from your experience.
pamelah your comments are very accurate because something similar i am doing as my job ,helping mentally disturbed people.the only part i love is 1-1 with them ,listening and advocating them and giving hope and support them to move forward ,apart from that i dont like my job to be honest
from my young age ,i have natural ability to advice and guide other people on their crisis,my friends and even to elders of my family
"It also can mean that you have to go through some crises yourself in order to teach them from your experience"- the above statement is correct in regard some times i feel like that or when they describe problems ,i am sort of put myself into their shoes to understand them fully in order to help them
regards
jj

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:Hello JJ,
Please appreciate my imperfection as far as my knowledge of the English language.

Your loop is a radiale loop and comes from the middle of the palm cross over the mount of Moon. The name is ''Loop of natural expression'' and mean you have an inborn talent to express yourself on a natural way. That can be with your body, like dance, music or mimic art. Or you use natural materials like wood, woll, stone or clay. You have also feeling for original and authenticity.
Good luck, Magda
magda thanks for joining the discussion
loop of natural expression ,very interesting
i dont know whether i have any natural born talent ,that capable of me making a living ,certainley i am not involved in any now or i dont use any materials you mentioned either
but i used to involved in mimics,drama,bit of writing ,mime ,sketch comedy etc when i was young (actively from 12-18)with a small art group we formed in our community ,shows was mainly played on church and occassionally on other cultural events
the only thing i still carry is the desire for writing,but not doing at all unfortunately
regards
jj


Last edited by jj on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Lynn wrote:hi jj, Hope I don't confuse you, it seems we all have our own ideas about this loop! I can understand why the other handreaders here made the interpretations they did.

Looking at the full picture of your hand, these skin ridges come down from the area of the headline. I think it is a version of loop 'e' which is pictured rather high in Ed's diagram, or maybe loop h. The loop I am talking about usually flows from headline down into the mount of the moon (tho not usually as far down as yours is!). In the diagram and in old books, it is referred to as a 'memory loop' but I find it does not necessarily relate to memory for facts etc - maybe memory for people and emotional events. However I know it as a 'loop of sensitivity', skin ridges going from the conscious headline down into the subconscious moon mount and back up again, being in touch with the subconscious. My interpretation is similar to Pamelah's, about very good intuition. It can bring almost 'psychic ability', heightened awareness of dreams, coincidences, deja-vu experiences. With it's low position on the mount, can bring an interest in esoteric subjects, the mysteries of life, looking deeper below the surface of things.
anyway maybe you will let us know which of these loops you feel applies to you!

lynn,
i have very good intuition but not psychic and i am very much interested in esoteric subjects,the mysteries of life and looking deeper below the surface of things
these all can apply to me and again i think everybody is in the quest of life ,who am i ?,the purpose? etc
forget to mention i dont dream much but when i does i feel like i am living through it and expereincing real event ,feel like so real
again overall if you take loop out of equation ,intuition,creativity,imagination these all are the qualities of mount of moon
hope i amswered all of your questions
regards
jj




jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  Lynn on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm

thanks for your feedback jj. It is very useful to hear how you assess the different interpretations & how they manifest in your life.

yes they are all moon characteristics - the various interpretations given by readers here are all aspects of that area of the hand. Markings on the moon mount always 'activate' it or 'accentuate it' in some way. Of course you always had this loop, so whatever characteristics it brings are 'normal' to you!

You said "i think everybody is in the quest of life ,who am i ?,the purpose? etc" actually I don't think everyone is! I think most people who are interested in palmistry / esoteric / spiritual etc want to know these things, but (sadly) some people never ask those questions.

by the way I confess I did not look at your hand as a whole, just at this loop - and yet I am always telling people "Look at everything on the hand in conjunciton with everything else" !! ;-)
avatar
Lynn

Posts : 2409
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Loop in the Moon

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:32 am

Print
http://i29.servimg.com/u/f29/15/59/17/72/kopie_11.jpg
It is a pity that we can not see the whole the hand of JJ.

The loop of memory (loop of sensitivity in the book of Johnny Fincham)
The loop of memory is for most hand analysts very difficult to recognize. But there is a very importing indication to identify it: Look at the apex (triradii) on the mount of Jupiter. One rib of the dermatoglyphics goes downward and forms a loop near the Headline or lower on the mount of moon. So you can always recognize that loop.


Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link didn't work, now it does!)
avatar
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Bodegraven, the Netherlands

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Loop of Memory in the Moon

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 am



Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : link didn't work, now it does!)
avatar
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Bodegraven, the Netherlands

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 am

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:Print
http://i29.servimg.com/u/f29/15/59/17/72/kopie_11.jpg
It is a pity that we can not see the whole the hand of JJ.
Dag Magda!

JJ posted excellent photos of both of his hands in the following discussion, so you can study his loop there in the perspective of his full hand:
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/ask-for-a-general-hand-reading-f11/help-re-health-and-career-t67.htm

(JJ presented his left hand at the second page of this discussion!)


PS. Is the handprint that you presented with a link from Johnny Fincham's book?

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 am

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:Print
http://i29.servimg.com/u/f29/15/59/17/72/kopie_11.jpg
It is a pity that we can not see the whole the hand of JJ.

The loop of memory (loop of sensitivity in the book of Johnny Fincham)
The loop of memory is for most hand analysts very difficult to recognize. But there is a very importing indication to identify it: Look at the apex (triradii) on the mount of Jupiter. One rib of the dermatoglyphics goes downward and forms a loop near the Headline or lower on the mount of moon. So you can always recognize that loop.

madga
great example you shown in the picture
by looking at my hand i doubt it is loop of memory
you can judje yourself by looking at my hand pict the posted in another part of the form under the topic help re health and career
p.s look like me and martijn posted at same time
if you need another hand pic i can always post one
regards
jj

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Loop on the moon

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks Martijn for the picture and no the print is from my own collection/lessons.
avatar
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Bodegraven, the Netherlands

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Loop on the moon

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 pm

http://i29.servimg.com/u/f29/15/59/17/72/kopie_16.jpg

Hi JJ, you are right, it is not really the loop of memory it also not really a loop but a pattern. See the photo. Your pattern is the ''loop or pattern of natural expression''. When I look at the ringfinger than I see a whorl on it. That means that you like to be creative on a practical manner or you like design things, decoration, clothes, etc. very original. So you see it is not difficult for you to use natural materials because you do that on a natural way whithout thinking

avatar
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Bodegraven, the Netherlands

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  Pamelah on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am

JJ, I'm glad my input can help you learn about yourself in language that resonates. I'm guessing that one of the reasons you don't like the rest of the job outside of the one-on-one helping people is because those activities re the ones you are designed to do most often. I'm guessing there isa job where you get more of that. Maybe you can visualize what you'd like to be doing more ofteh time.
avatar
Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Re: loop in moon mount

Post  jj on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 am

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:http://i29.servimg.com/u/f29/15/59/17/72/kopie_16.jpg

Hi JJ, you are right, it is not really the loop of memory it also not really a loop but a pattern. See the photo. Your pattern is the ''loop or pattern of natural expression''. When I look at the ringfinger than I see a whorl on it. That means that you like to be creative on a practical manner or you like design things, decoration, clothes, etc. very original. So you see it is not difficult for you to use natural materials because you do that on a natural way whithout thinking

hello magda,
can i ask you what is u marked as green ink
my hand is dominated by loops ,7 of them are confirmed loops and followed by 2 whorls(maybe variant of peacock) in both ring fingers
and i identified my life purpose as creative/artist/individualist,if this is true then i am travelling far from my life purpose path
i dont do anything creative not in my job or lesuire time maybe thats why i am not happy with my work scratch
i have to learn more about life perpose and finger prints i imagine -i have two books authored by richard unger and ronelle coburn
then again i have a square hand how did this fit into an artistic catogery of hand(pardon me for lack of my knowledge)
regards
jj

jj

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 39
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum