Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» V - REPORT: Korean researchers discovered the 'Suwon crease', only observed in males!
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 am by Martijn (admin)

» Change of direction of fate line
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:31 pm by Prej52

» Palm reading please reply.
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:56 am by pravin kumar

» Seeking Medical Palmistry Author
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm by jezlucky

» Travel Lines
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 am by kalki

» Simian Line / Single Transverse Palmar Crease
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Hasta Samudrika Shastra - the most ancient palmistry system!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:13 am by Martijn (admin)

» Hands & the Major Factor of Personality!
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:41 pm by Martijn (admin)

» best way to learn
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:00 pm by Martijn (admin)

» THE MOST CHALLENGING HAND: Simian Lines, Murderer’s Thumbs & Radial loops
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 am by lawrencerook

» Palm is blackish
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:57 am by pravin kumar

» Worries and stress
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm by bmcgowra

» is chinese palmistry compatible with western palmistry
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm by nuttyprofessor

» wheel sign on the palm
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 pm by appanna

» White spots on palm
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 am by Lynn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5225 registered users
The newest registered user is HannaKarlsson

Our users have posted a total of 43301 messages in 4303 subjects
Top posting users this week

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

baby hand in adults

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby hand in adults

Post  jeanette on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:07 pm

I was at a wedding 2 weeks ago and a woman guest had one normal sized hand and the other slightly bigger than a baby's hand.I did not notice this as I only said hello and was not involved in any conversation, but I was told about it. She is 38years old, married with three children and works in a hospital laboratory. I don't know if the baby hand is the left or right and I do not know what hand she writes with. How does this happen.
Jeanette.

Last edited by Lynn on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title to clarify subject)
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Re: baby hand in adults

Post  Lynn on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 pm

I don't know, perhaps it could be something genetic?
Do you remember the TV presenter Jeremy Beadle - his right hand was small and 'withered' due to a rare genetic disorder 'Poland syndrome'. This syndrome causes underdevelopment on one side of the body, and affects especially chest muscle and hand i.e. small hand, webbed fingers (syndactyly), and short index,middle & ring fingers.

PS I just had a look online. If not genetic, it could have occured during foetal development. There is a condition called "constriction band syndrome" or "amniotic band syndrome" when part of the baby's body, eg a limb or hand, gets a band of tissue around it that constricts it, affects blood flow and restricts the growth & development.
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Lynn,
When I was told about this that is what we all said, "Remember Jeremy Beadle". I tried to find some information about him, but could not get anything serious. Maybe Martijin will get us photos of his hands.I will look up what you have mentioned and thanks for the reply and information.
Jeanette.
jeanette

Back to top Go down

true family story

Post  jeanette on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:00 pm

I just remembered this. My granny was the youngest of 13 children and 5 of her brothers went to the first world war and 2 came back, one of them that came back called Peter told them he had met a French girl called Leonie and he was going back to France to marry her, which he did and settled in France. They had a son and the family here got told the baby had one small withered hand and the other one was normal and other than that he was okay. Then the second world war came and they got word that Peter and Leonie were worried sick, as they believed if Hitler invaded and occupied France he would do away with their son, because of his hand, knowing that he did not tolerate the sick, infirm etc. Well, as we know Hitler did occupy and they came for their son and took him away. Meanwhile here in Scotland the family were all frantic and saying is there no way they could get the boy over here. It must have been difficult then trying to communicate, but eventually they got word telling them the outcome, which was that the authorities brought the boy back and he told them they had asked him many questions and got him examined, then said they would take him home but he was to report on a certain day at a certain time at a given place, which he did and they gave him a job pasting posters on billboards, which he did and enjoyed..So it turned out well, but what I am wondering is, could it be that this was the type of hand we are discussing. Sounds like it.. Thought you might be interested in this.
Jeanette.

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic merged)
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am

Hi Jeanette,

Thank you for sharing your story. I am glad the outcome was positive!

Boaz
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

zaobhand wrote:Hi Jeanette,

Thank you for sharing your story. I am glad the outcome was positive!

Boaz

Thanks. I thought the ending too, very good.
Jeanette.
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Asymmetrical Hands

Post  Lori on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:03 pm

I thought the following might be helpful about the different size of hands. In Johnny Finchams's The Spellbinding Power of Palmistry he says the following about asymmetrical hands:
Very rarely one comes across hands that are, in shape and form, mismatched. This doesn't apply if the lines are different, and variations in finger length between the palms are perfectly normal, but where the two palms differ significantly from each other. In several research papers asymmetry has been linked to infertility and severe personality disorders. It seems to occur where the different inherited parental characteristics are "split" between the two palms. It's important to note that this is extremely uncommon and there should be a notable difference for this issue to be raised.
Lori

Lori

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi Lori,

This is a great reminder. I wonder whether he meant an asymmetry to such an extreme where the other hand manifests as baby hand. Anyway it is an excellent point.

Boaz
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum