Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

Adam8888

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4811 registered users
The newest registered user is Adam8888

Our users have posted a total of 41190 messages in 3982 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  montydwn on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 am

Dear all,

I've been observing my hand from years. I am very interested in palmistry. I tried to search on internet & read many documents but could not clarify lines in my palm. I am uploading picture of my palm. I tried to put some markings in the picture so that you can identify those lines. in First picture lines with red & black line markings & in second picture (middle of my palm) green color area.

Kindly help me please.

Regards,

Miraj Desai.

montydwn

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Patti on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

It would be helpful for possibly getting answers to your questions if you were to add photos of both hands showing at least the entire palms. Hold the palm open rather than cupped.

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  montydwn on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 am

Hi Patti,

thanks for the reply. Please find pics of my both palms as attached

Regards,

Miraj.
Left palm


Right Palm

montydwn

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Hello....please let us know what documents have you looked into..??.

Post  Ramann on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 pm

montydwn wrote:Dear all,

I've been observing my hand from years. I tried to search on internet & read many documents but could not clarify lines in my palm. I am uploading picture of my palm. Kindly help me please.

Regards,

Miraj Desai.

Hello Mr Desai,

First of all I wonder that you have been interested in palmistry for years and searced only for the internet references to the palm markings.And please let us know what documents have you looked into..??.

Appreciate you concern that the markings are not as straight as you will find them in internet references but neither as deviated that you can not find them in well researched resources.

All the markings in your hand both in the cropped images and the overall hand images are fairly normal to have though with slight deviation.Otherwise they seem absolutely normal to me.

Best Regards and Thanks!
Raman

Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 34
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Lori on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi Everyone
I am interested in learning more about the Earth and Fate lines on this palm and would appreciate anyones comments on what the meanings are. There is a break in the Earth line and a new section is further out towards the centre of the palm. A Fate line is coming from the Earth line with a bend to the line. Could anyone give me an interpretation of these lines? Appreciate it!
Lori

Lori

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  montydwn on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:38 am

Hello Mr. Raman,

Thanks for the reply. I've read Chiro's book & few other books available in libraries here. I specifically tried to read about lines in my Palm.

I could not find any reference of the lines which I marked in my palm pictures.

Also, I request you to read my fate line too. I am not very sure about its branches & the end of the fate line.

I would greatly appreciate any information from all the respcted members of this forum.

Regards.

montydwn

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi Montydwn,

RED LINE: indicates that you would pick up a direction in your life as guided by your heart.

BLACK LINE: a branch of heart line which is lifted up and running in parallel - this indicates a dilemma within you on relating with others. If you notice - the main line of heart is ending under saturn mount, while the smaller (marked in BLACK) is reaching to the mount of jupiter. It indicates that, with the people with whom you have related very well and for a long time, you might be in dilemma of whether to address your needs and priorites first or to pay attention to others priorities, at times quite expressive of your joys and sorrows and at times you keep with yourself, at times your hide and bury the disappointments, while at times you're expressive, at times you would like to be sensual, materialistic and at times you're very alutristic, caring and loving. However, taking care of your needs and keeping emotions with in take upper hand (i.e. appear more % of times).

Also, I notice that you have loop of sensitivity - Are you very sensitive to others feelings, you grasp it very easily and quickly?

Are you finding these readings reflecting you Montydwn?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran.



Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Loop of sensitivity or Loop of memory?

Post  Ramann on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Montydwn,

Also, I notice that you have loop of sensitivity - Are you very sensitive to others feelings, you grasp it very easily and quickly?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran.

Hello Kiran,

I think this is a loop of memory in the mount of moon.I have my reservations though.Any other members would like to give their opinion.

Best Regards

Raman

Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 34
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Hello Mr Desai..

Post  Ramann on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:14 pm

montydwn wrote:Hello Mr. Raman,

Thanks for the reply. I've read Chiro's book & few other books available in libraries here. I specifically tried to read about lines in my Palm.

I could not find any reference of the lines which I marked in my palm pictures.

Also, I request you to read my fate line too. I am not very sure about its branches & the end of the fate line.

Regards.

Hello Mr Desai,

Thanks for your response and reply.The great Cheiro's books are fascinating to read.I am a fan too of Cheiro but the ideas of Cheiro borders more on clairvoyance than logic induced palmistry and I doubt if they find relevance in modern palmistry.

As regards your hand is concerned you have a good hand with all the mounts prominent.Also the other interesting feautures in your hand are the loops in your palm.The loop of humour,the loop of seriousness.the loop of memory and I think a rajah loop too (I have my reservations over the rajah loop though,other members can help here)

Your fate line is also ok.Probably you have a changed direction in life after your 27th-29th year.May be you wanted to be of your own.May be you have started you own business at that time.May be you have changed your job and entered a new profession.But most probably you have started something away from what your family has been doing.And since the fate line is not heavily marked after the time period you may find a smooth sailing.

Also your head line is clear and traces well in the palm.Is should bring ateast some clarity of thought.But with multiple offshoots from the head line under the mount of Saturn may keep you occupied with too many ideas.The quality of the head line and other hand features tell that you may become a good business man.

Please let know if you can relate to any of the above.

Very best wishes and Regards

Thanks!

Raman



Last edited by Ramann on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and Grammatical Mistakes)

Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 34
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Ramann wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Montydwn,

Also, I notice that you have loop of sensitivity - Are you very sensitive to others feelings, you grasp it very easily and quickly?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran.

Hello Kiran,

I think this is a loop of memory in the mount of moon.I have my reservations though.Any other members would like to give their opinion.

Best Regards

Raman

Hi Raman, yes,I think its also called loop of memory. But, there are different names to these prints. I follow whats written in Fincham's book. I just read about it today after seeing this loop.

Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Loop of Memory-Sensitiveness

Post  Ramann on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Hello Kiran,

Welcome on you reply.I dont have Fincham's book so dont know what names are used there.But Ricard Webstar,Edward Campbell and Nathaniel Altman have used the term of memory.

But in this case the loop is slightly displaced towards lunar mount.So I was not sure of it.Anyways other members may have a different opinion.

Can you see any loop between the Jupiter and Saturn fingers?

Regards

Raman

Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 34
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:22 am

Ramann wrote:Hello Kiran,

Welcome on you reply.I dont have Fincham's book so dont know what names are used there.But Ricard Webstar,Edward Campbell and Nathaniel Altman have used the term of memory.

But in this case the loop is slightly displaced towards lunar mount.So I was not sure of it.Anyways other members may have a different opinion.

Can you see any loop between the Jupiter and Saturn fingers?

Regards

Raman

Raman, It doesn't look like a proper loop as is seen between other fingers.

Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  montydwn on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Hello Mr. Kiran,

Your reading is accurate.

About Red line, yes its true. I made many decisions guided by my heart.

What you said about my heart line (black line) is true. I am always in dilemma about the my pririties over others. Most of the time I give importance to my priorities. so your reading is correct.

About sensitivity, yes I can grasp other people's feeling very quickly but I am not very sensitive about their feelings.

About my past life so far
- I started my career in IT in India.
- at the age of 28 , I migrated to USA. Had many failures in setteling down at one place & one job. But leaving job was my decision & I alway get better jobs. But I was not sure & confident about the stability so I kept changing.
- at the age of 35, I moved to Australia. am in Australia from last 2 years. Now finally I am having sense of staility & gaining confidence about my future.
- I m always thirsty for fame & money. So far I am not very fortunate on fame side.

Coul you please read my fate line & life line. I am not sure which one is my life line in the pic I uploaded (with green circle). Also not sure about my fate line.

I appreciate your help & guidence.

Regards,


montydwn

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  montydwn on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Hello Mr. Raman

Thank you for your time & efforts in reading my palm.

Could you pls explain what does it mean to have loop of Rajah in hand & where can I see it

You are right about , I always want to be on my own. so far I am doing job from last 15 years but never liked it or enjoyed it. I m still doing the same work just to be financially stable I wish day will come when I an start my own venture. I alwsy get great business ideas but I never implemented it.

I am never satisfied because I want to do something very big. I dont know if I will be able to do it or not.

I would appreciate if you can read my fate line &life lines too. I am not sure about the lines in my palm (pic with green circle ).

montydwn

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:27 am

Ramann wrote:
May be you wanted to be of your own.May be you have started you own business at that time.
The quality of the head line and other hand features tell that you may become a good business man.

Hi Raman,
can you pls point out to the features in the hand which are describing his business interests and the willingness to be independent?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:41 am

montydwn wrote:Hello Mr. Kiran,
About Red line, yes its true. I made many decisions guided by my heart.

About sensitivity, yes I can grasp other people's feeling very quickly but I am not very sensitive about their feelings.

I m always thirsty for fame & money. So far I am not very fortunate on fame side.

Coul you please read my fate line & life line. I am not sure which one is my life line in the pic I uploaded (with green circle). Also not sure about my fate line.
Hello Montydwn,
Appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
One correction: About the red line - it will be reflected around 65-70th year of your life in your career, direction in life. I didn't meant it to be now.

What do you mean by - "I can grasp other people's feeling very quickly but I am not very sensitive about their feelings."? Are you saying that - though you can grasp others feelings, you're not very sensitive ( may not react, may not feel bad or good ) about them. Is it?

About fame: My suggestion is - instead of going behind this abstract thing, try working on understanding your nature, your feelings, your thinking pattern. Having a desire to be famous is not bad. But, that doesn't take you anywhere, unlike understanding of yourself - which can also fulfill your desire of being famous and can also guide you in which direction you have to work and how you have to work etc to fulfill not only this desire but put a holistic meaning to your life. What do you say?

About your fateline & life line: Can you pls take a proper top view picture of left and right hand? Post palm portion and finger portion separately.

Warm regards,
Kiran


Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Ramann on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Ramann wrote:
May be you wanted to be of your own.May be you have started you own business at that time.
The quality of the head line and other hand features tell that you may become a good business man.

Hi Raman,
can you pls point out to the features in the hand which are describing his business interests and the willingness to be independent?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran

Hello Kiran,

Welcome on your query.First of all I would brief of what came to me when I looked at the hand images.I was not spot on for the reading as I had inferred that this gentle man is a business man who must be on on own in some way or the other.And palmisty I believe is difficult to get from a single book or single source.Inferences,books,forums like this,personal experience of reading hands over years,strong observation of hand features and relating them to past experiences and references help to get the reading correctly.

So in a sense I tried to use all those when I saw this hand.This a dominant hand with all the mounts prominent.Please see the redish colour of the hand.The lower mounts of the hand prominent.A straight head line and that too clear.Line from the head line going to the mount of Jupiter.Life and head line seperated and seperation is healthy.Neither too wide nor too narrow.

All these signify to me some one who wants to be in command and be of his own and would never want to be dominated by other.There is slight bent too in the finger of Jupiter.I guess the beutiful curve of the heart line to the mount of Jupiter has kept in check any dominating nature of the subject.Its a balanced hand I ll say with aspirations and ambitions high.

So even if the person is doing a job.He may always want to fulfill his ambition in one way or the other.Added to all these there are loop in the hand ..seriousness and humor.Loop of seriousness to keep the person focussed and loop of humor to make him see the lighter side of life.

Think others may find this Gentleman a good converstionalist who can carry on the conversation with wit and command too.Only Mr Desai can confirm to this.

For references to texts,you can refer to Palmistry :The universal Guide by Nathaniel Altman.Beautifully explained the loops with case studies.Referece to loop of seriousness in this case.

So the inferences have been drawn from all that I have explained to you.And when we are passionate about palmisty so many things subconciously come to you when you first look at the hand.May be this is intution in palmistry.Some things leap out of the hand.

So when I looked at this pair of hand the reading that I gave came to my mind.

I would like to hear your opinion too..
Thanks Again and Best Regards

Thanks!

Raman







Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 34
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  montydwn on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Hello Mr. Kiran,

Thanks for taking time in replying my queries. I heartly appreciate it.

I am uploading pictures of my both hands & all fingers.

I am cuiose which one do you consider as my life line & which one as my fate line?

Past few years for me were full of struggles. I would like to know when can I have smooth , peaceful life (starting which age approximately).

About my comments on "sensitive about other's feelings", yes I can grasp very quickley but never reacted on people's feelings. Many times I stay away from few people becuase by looking at them I feel very uncomfortable so I dont build relation with them. Which in turn benifitial to me in long term. For example, my wife has few freinds from whom I always stay away & asked her to stay away. & that proved very well that those people tried to create troubles for her. so some kind of intution. dont know if I am wrong.

Anyways, at the end of the day, I want to do something big. Want to leave legacy for my kids , family. Want to create secure source of income so that nobody has to worry abt money in long term.

Right hand


Closer look of right palm


Right hand fingers


Right hand thumb


Left Palm



Left hand fingers


montydwn

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:16 am

Ramann wrote:Hello Kiran,

Welcome on your query.First of all I would brief of what came to me when I looked at the hand images.I was not spot on for the reading as I had inferred that this gentle man is a business man who must be on on own in some way or the other.And palmisty I believe is difficult to get from a single book or single source.Inferences,books,forums like this,personal experience of reading hands over years,strong observation of hand features and relating them to past experiences and references help to get the reading correctly.

So in a sense I tried to use all those when I saw this hand.This a dominant hand with all the mounts prominent.Please see the redish colour of the hand.The lower mounts of the hand prominent.A straight head line and that too clear.Line from the head line going to the mount of Jupiter.Life and head line seperated and seperation is healthy.Neither too wide nor too narrow.

All these signify to me some one who wants to be in command and be of his own and would never want to be dominated by other.There is slight bent too in the finger of Jupiter.I guess the beutiful curve of the heart line to the mount of Jupiter has kept in check any dominating nature of the subject.Its a balanced hand I ll say with aspirations and ambitions high.

So even if the person is doing a job.He may always want to fulfill his ambition in one way or the other.Added to all these there are loop in the hand ..seriousness and humor.Loop of seriousness to keep the person focussed and loop of humor to make him see the lighter side of life.

Think others may find this Gentleman a good converstionalist who can carry on the conversation with wit and command too.Only Mr Desai can confirm to this.

For references to texts,you can refer to Palmistry :The universal Guide by Nathaniel Altman.Beautifully explained the loops with case studies.Referece to loop of seriousness in this case.

So the inferences have been drawn from all that I have explained to you.And when we are passionate about palmisty so many things subconciously come to you when you first look at the hand.May be this is intution in palmistry.Some things leap out of the hand.

So when I looked at this pair of hand the reading that I gave came to my mind.

I would like to hear your opinion too..
Thanks Again and Best Regards

Thanks!

Raman
Very useful Raman. Good observations. Thank you for sharing. Additionally, 2nd phalange of mercury finger has good width and has lots of vertical lines - indicating that he has good negotiation skills.

And thanks for detailing about the Altman's book. I'll look out for it.

Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Thanks Kiran you are welcome ......

Post  Ramann on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 am

Hello Kiran,

Altman's book I found good to read as it has been illustrated with acutal prints with brief case studies.Found it balanced as a good blend of predictive and westen analysis.

Best Regards.
Thanks!
Raman

Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 34
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi Montydwn,
Looks like you'll be atleast settled in Aus for few years. Say till 45-47,

There are horizontal lines on the 2nd phalange of right and left thumb. These indicate difficulty in discerning, deciding and planning. You have multiple options in your hand, but, donno which way to go. Additionally, your line of career is also faint: Indicates that you have not fixed a specific direction to move forward. Also, the 2nd phalange of your index finger is small - You're spending less time in working towards achieving a specific goal.

To summarize: You're not very clear about the directions you want to go, though you have multiple options at your disposal to act upon. Also, you're not spending much time in achieving a specific goal. However, you're spending much time of your life in working on getting money. May be you're just going for work whichever gives you money.

It is not possible to directly arrive to conclusion and answer for what you're asking for (money and fame). But, we have understand your basic nature. That would help you in removing blocks and moving ahead.

What are your finger print patterns?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  montydwn on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 am

Thank you Mr.Kiran for all your help & appreciate your time you spend on reading my hand.

montydwn

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  montydwn on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:28 am

Hello Mr. Raman,

I will appreciate if you can read my hand pics & give your opinion too.

Regards

montydwn

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  nasir zuhrani on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 am

HI Messers Kiran and Raman!
will you kindly explain and interpret the existence of black moles on the hands of Mr,Montydown?

nasir zuhrani

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : karachi , pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Many lines in my palm which has no reading reference anywhere - can someone help me please

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 am

Hi Nasir,
I don't have any knowledge on moles and I don't read them also.

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum