Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Voting17Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Voting19Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Voting18 
puneet
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Voting17Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Voting19Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus

4 posters

Go down

Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Empty Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:51 am

Hi,
See the following 2 pics. They are the hands of 2 diff persons.

1st Picture:
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Broken10

2nd Picture:
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Broken11

You can notice that, under the mercury finger, when the girdle of venus is curving up, the heartline is getting feeble. Also, at the same point there is a dropping line from the line of heart. What is the interpretation here?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Empty Re: Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus

Post  Parender Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:20 am

Hi Kiran. Katawa,

It will not be proper to comment on incomplete pictures of the palms of the hands. The second picture is neither complete nor clear at all. However, what I can assume is this that it denotes deep sorrow because broken double heart lines have almost the same meaning as the single heart line is full of islands. This is a negative signs to have. Deep sorrow can be due to the loss of a loved one/ estrangement in the family, disappointment in love. Their careers and social lives become generally even difficult. They would have to sacrifice their happiness, interests, desires and ambitions for the sake of others. This can induce persons to think that they had been betrayed. You will find the reasons for having formed such marks on the palms of the hands, if you search. Besides all this, some mental turmoil can also be there due to indecisiveness of the subject.This type of heart line can be due to defective action or very poor functioning of the heart organ due to heredity. Complete analysis will reveal the reason behind this formation of defective heart line.

Other lines do matter. Hands must be analyzed in totality as no sign or mark on palms of the hands is absolute in itself. However, if you know them advice them to have faith in God, go outdoors more often, take simple easily digestible diets and eat fresh fruits and vegetables and try to live proper social lives with good character, have proper sleep; forgiving and forgetting the bad past. This tensed situation will end when heart line takes a better shape of a clear uncut deep heart line. Age can be calculated on the line.

Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Empty Re: Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi Parenderji,

Thank you very much.
I intentionally cut the photos so that the broken part is given main attention.
It can be either mal-functioning of heart/ a deep disappointment.
The noticeable points are:
1. Girdle of venus is attached to the heart line
2. At the point at which the girdle of venus is getting lifted under the Mercury finger, there is a break in the heart line or the heart line is becomeing faint.

So, there is any connection here?

And you're saying that - "Deep sorrow can be due to the loss of a loved one/ estrangement in the family, disappointment in love.". Is it based on the above 2 points?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi Kiran,

I see no GOV in the first picture.

And know that Girdle of Venus can be found on the hands of particularly artistic and intellectual persons too. So this line cannot be termed as bad line always. This uplifting fork right from the heart line is not good for married person, because the peculiar temperament of extra sensitiveness would make him/her more difficult to live with. This can make a person ‘moody’. So disappointments could be there in the relationship.

The person would incline to indulge in activities relating to bad Mercury. Other features of the palm will reveal what is what. Here the person usually does not ask for advice so can make grave mistakes. The person is outspoken, impulsive, prideful and angry up to the limit of hysteria. The person can adapt violence if people do not do or think according to his/her wishes.

However, in the second picture I can see a ring of Apollo that indicates a blockage of creativity and potential for sadness or depression. This is also a negative line.
Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Parender wrote:Hi Kiran,
The person would incline to indulge in activities relating to bad Mercury. Other features of the palm will reveal what is what. Here the person usually does not ask for advice so can make grave mistakes. The person is outspoken, impulsive, prideful and angry up to the limit of hysteria. The person can adapt violence if people do not do or think according to his/her wishes.
Sethi Parender

Hi Parendarji,
The heart line is breaking under mercury. So, there should be some problems related to intimacy and connections. That is clear. But, why will the person get indulged in activities related to bad mercury? For this discussion, I am posting the full picture:
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus 2012-010

Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Parender wrote:Hi Kiran,
Sethi Parender

Hi Parendarji,
The heart line is breaking under mercury. So, there should be some problems related to intimacy and connections. That is clear. But, why will the person get indulged in activities related to bad mercury? For this discussion, I am posting the full picture:
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus 2012-010

Warm regards,
Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for asking. My above comments were for the first picture person and you posted another picture.There were many reasons for saying so. And there is a great difference in thinking pattern in both of them.

Sethi Parender

Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 am

Thank you Parender ji.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi,
See the following 2 pics. They are the hands of 2 diff persons.

1st Picture:
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Broken10

2nd Picture:
Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Broken11

You can notice that, under the mercury finger, when the girdle of venus is curving up, the heartline is getting feeble. Also, at the same point there is a dropping line from the line of heart. What is the interpretation here?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran

Would you be able to ask the 2nd person, with the broken heart line under the little finger, if he grinds his teeth or has TMJ - or any other issue with the back of his mouth/teeth/jaw/neck? I have found over the years that the heart line is related in many ways to the mouth area and how we hold emotional tension there.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:44 am

Dear handreaders,

please, could we discuss the hands seperately. I'm more interested in the first, because I have some scruple to discuss the very sensual 2nd.

The first shows important life changes ( mentally an emotionally) during the adulthood, may be due to the influence of (a) young person. there is also a possibility to have a kind of an overlapping, doubble relaionship for a time. After leaving the former, older getting stronger of the new with more happiness. - Do you know details of the life of that person? How old is he/she? - Probably he/she's in the middle of the change of his life now.

Regards
Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 am; edited 4 times in total

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:31 am

Hi Patti,

This is what I got as reply from the person:
"I dont grind my teeth... but my teeth was not properly aligned, due to which I had few prob... which i got rectified." Now, she doesn't carry any problem on tooth.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 am

Hello Manfred,
yes, I know the person very well and she is in her near 50's now.
As such, there was nothing like double or overlapping relations of this person.
However, there was a heart breaking incident where her husband lost the business and they were deserted from a economically well settled family! Then they relocated and carried the life as a daily wage worker for 4-5 years. She took the responsibility of the whole family as the husband wasn't working. That was it. This all happened during her near 30's.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:53 am

Thank you Kiran,

that was the situation, like a second start mentally and emotionally.
It can also be a kind of start with the same person, love, relationship again but under really different conditions.
The time of change you mentioned is interesting.
Mentally I would say the change lasted a little bit longer, until the beginning of the 40ies. The change around 30 - the beginning of the 2nd Saturn rhythm - would be also interesting for a looking at the astrological charts. I would await that there is also a big difference between the mother's and father's clan. The father's side is probably much more stable.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 am

Manfred, what do you mean by - "I would await that there is also a big difference between the mother's and father's clan. The father's side is probably much more stable."
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 am

...that the characterization of the both clans is very different.

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 am

Hi Manfred,
Small correction. Just got to know that the incident happened during her 34-35th of age.
And yes, it was lasting till her 41st-42nd age.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:02 am

...I would await, that the problem begun before 34-35 and it was a creeping process that than came to the climax.

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Patti,

This is what I got as reply from the person:
"I dont grind my teeth... but my teeth was not properly aligned, due to which I had few prob... which i got rectified." Now, she doesn't carry any problem on tooth.

Oops! Missed it was a female hand - but not much to go on Laughing

Thank you Kiran for the feedback. Now I wonder if the first person had a similar issue with teeth alignment? I doubted the grinding although I suggested it, because that usually leaves pits in the heart line, but I was definitely suspicious of teeth.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 pm

I already checked with 1st person also Smile.
She too had a tooth problem. She had sensitive tooth( the last one inside the mouth).
She had some germ attacks and it became sensitive. She wasn't able to eat anything on that portion of the tooth. She got it removed recently( couple of months back). She also had on the otherside( in the middle) too a sensitive tooth 'coz of germs attack and that was also removed around few years back. She is also sensitive to couple of food items, which if she consumes, she develops mouth ulcer.

B.t.w. does this related to the break in heartline in left/right hand or both hands?

To add another confirmation, I too have criss-cross and overlapping heart line under the mercury finger in both the hands as is shown in the following picture. I too have sensitive tooth and develop mouth ulcer and cough often. Do you consider the following kind of pattern also as the indication for mouth related problems or its only w.r.t. breaks?

Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Left_r11
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:I already checked with 1st person also Smile.
She too had a tooth problem. She had sensitive tooth( the last one inside the mouth).
She had some germ attacks and it became sensitive. She wasn't able to eat anything on that portion of the tooth. She got it removed recently( couple of months back). She also had on the otherside( in the middle) too a sensitive tooth 'coz of germs attack and that was also removed around few years back. She is also sensitive to couple of food items, which if she consumes, she develops mouth ulcer.

B.t.w. does this related to the break in heartline in left/right hand or both hands?

To add another confirmation, I too have criss-cross and overlapping heart line under the mercury finger in both the hands as is shown in the following picture. I too have sensitive tooth and develop mouth ulcer and cough often. Do you consider the following kind of pattern also as the indication for mouth related problems or its only w.r.t. breaks?

Generic Case: Broken Heart Line Due to Girdle of Venus Left_r11

I've notice pits can represent cavities or a tooth that needs looked at. A number of pits can be grinding or pressure. The broken line(s) can be misalignment. If you're around any teenagers with braces, take a look at their heart lines and compare to the teeth that are being repositioned by continous pressure, minor adjustments may not show up, but others likely will.

p.s.: I wouldn't attribute the cough or mouth ulcers to the chained, overlapping heart line. Chronic coughing can be noticed in the nails, particularly the thumb nail. It'll bend at the tip when it grows out.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:46 am

Hi Patti,
Yeah, in the first case, the woman had caries( wasn't getting the term yday). Its actually a pit, which is filled up with germs and turned black in color( the filled portion).

B.t.w. does the hand matter, in which these lines appear?

Thank you for the other info.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Patti,
Yeah, in the first case, the woman had caries( wasn't getting the term yday). Its actually a pit, which is filled up with germs and turned black in color( the filled portion).

B.t.w. does the hand matter, in which these lines appear?

Thank you for the other info.

Front teeth can show on either or both hands, but the side and back teeth relate to the same side of the body. It's like headaches show in the head lines, tooth aches can show in the heart line. Inflammation in the mouth can be connected to inflammation in the heart. Inflammation in the heart is the leading cause of heart disease. I made this connection in the heart line many years before the science was there to back it.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 am

Manfred wrote:Dear handreaders,

please, could we discuss the hands seperately. I'm more interested in the first, because I have some scruple to discuss the very sensual 2nd.

The first shows important life changes ( mentally an emotionally) during the adulthood, may be due to the influence of (a) young person. there is also a possibility to have a kind of an overlapping, doubble relaionship for a time. After leaving the former, older getting stronger of the new with more happiness. - Do you know details of the life of that person? How old is he/she? - Probably he/she's in the middle of the change of his life now.

Regards
Manfred

Hi Manfred,

Wink Well, you certainly aroused my curiousity as to your scruples about discussing the "very sensual 2nd". Smile

In another current discussion there is a question about destiny and the markings in our hands. Would you say that these types of heart lines relate to a certain type of emotional or relationship predetermined experience? ...... While thinking about that for a moment, it certainly makes you wonder about a soul's journey and reincarnation.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 am

Dear Patty,

I'm not shure if I may really answer your question: Because there is no duty here in any kind to answer I usually make only statements about hands if I "like" in any kind. Here we have a really complicated hand and "fate".

If we use categories of reincarnation I think, there are many signs in every hand. The same will be shurely with the second hand here. I find several signs of sensuality here, for excamples the full basics of the (little) fingers, the big mount of Venus, shurely the red heartline.
On the field of reincarnation or fate, if we are allowed to think or talk about it here, we could find some significant signs:
- The lowest part of the Saturn line. = Very restricted early youth (around until the 4th year). Sometimes living with the grandparents, in a very small home or a kind of orphange. Sometimes we find a gloomy pregnacy of the mothere here. Thinking in the former categories we have within the first 7 years a kind of replic of the life before.
- The heart line is very remarcable because of the several breaks and the partly reddish colour that may attract correlating events, relationships or meetings (was that you thought about?). The youth was very exciting with some deep hurts - at 10 and between around 10 and 21....
- The headline speaks about a big change of situation, usually in combination with some remarcable events.

Here we could go on, but If you think about reincarnation we would say there is lot of work on it in this life.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down