Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4796 registered users
The newest registered user is sultan33

Our users have posted a total of 41128 messages in 3973 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

hi everyone :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hi everyone :)

Post  cupcakes on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:59 am

Hello everyone!

I'm not a palm reader, I have no background in it at all. I recently started looking into this as my cousin from overseas rudely grabbed my hands and scruntinised them while she was here and then said nothing when I asked her about it. I am very self conscious and coupled with the fact that she doesn't like me and gossips, I'm worried about it.

I bought second hand books to try and see what she "saw", but no luck. I think I have no talent in the area, the lines on my hands are different to the sorts that are illustrated in my 2 books and I can't figure out what my hands "say" about me. Furthermore I've gotten a bit anxious because I think I have "islands" on my fate line and the book says that islands mean a rough patch and a shock in someone's life.

I would like to upload pics of my palms to see if anyone could give me a few pointers? I know my cousin was reading my palms and I'm afraid she would gossip about me, hence me wanting to know what my palms show and what she would tell everyone. I'm not sure if it would be a no-no to post it in the ask for a hand reading section? I apologise if this seems rude, I don't normally join forums and I am not very accquainted with the general ettiquette of posting and so forth but I am looking forward to meeting people though, I hope to be able to make friends here Smile

cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Re: hi everyone :)

Post  nasir zuhrani on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:10 am

HI Cupcakes!
You are welcome to upload your palm prints. I hope you will get very interesting and encouraging responce from the learned members

nasir zuhrani

Back to top Go down

Post  aniketkno on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:24 am

They ate very helpful over here! Sad that your palmist was not nice ... hope you get someone nicer... Which is most likely true on this forum!! Also I don't mind placing the knowledge that I have!!

aniketkno

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Hello!
That was very rude of your cousin to intrude into your privacy like that without asking first and then by refusing to tell you anything. (I'm having this irresistible urge to want to come over there and tell her a thing or two about the ethics and responsibility of reading hands!! grrrrr!)

First, I doubt if she was very skilled at reading hands and probably couldn't see anything that would embarrass you. In hand reading, such things would need to be verified by discussing them with you and she didn't have the sense to do so. Apparently the whole thing was a power control act.

best wishes,
Patti

Patti

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum