Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5164 registered users
The newest registered user is somannitin

Our users have posted a total of 43041 messages in 4264 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:37 pm

I posted earlier prints of two people having all three inter digital loops, rajah, responsibility and humor, and interestingly the humor loop contains whorl. http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1165p30-raja-loop-interdigital-whorls-unidentified-print-on-thenar-how-to-read-these

Posting here prints of identical twin sisters with similar pattern. They are in their fifties, successful doctor and chemist. One of their sons also has Rajah loop and one daughter has whorl in humor loop. They seem to have a jovial subtly effervescent side to their personality.

Sister 1:





Sister 2:






Last edited by zaobhand on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replaced one word with more accurate synonym)
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  anand_palm on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Hello Boaz

It is interesting prints you have put, i just looked at it, the interesting thingh is that palmar prints have not changed for both however the fingerprints are different (in a sense the pattern on fingers are not consisitently same for both of them). To the extent of what iam able to see,this might be interesting thingh to think. This is what i have been thinking does time play a role fingerprint patterns.

Anand


Last edited by anand_palm on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Nice observation Anand,

Here are close-ups of finger prints of sister 2 (chemist). She seems also to have predominance of whorl patterns but more peacock like and some loops.

avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  anand_palm on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Hello Boaz

The right hand is quite different sister 2 has two peacock (ring, jupiter). It is very interesting that left hand fingerprints are not that different as the right hand.

Anand

avatar
anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

It seems like the finger prints of both sister are overall relatively similar, but for both the right and left hand finger prints are quite different from each other.
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  anand_palm on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Yes Boaz

good observation, The total number of fingerprints is almost same, except the placement of pattern, so my guess is if everythingh is defined assuming that this is amount fingerprints pattern given for you, all what is decided where should it be placed. and that decision probably is based on time is what i think.

Lot of interesting thinghs can be observed if you are studying a larger family where you may find more variation.

Nature is really great, we need not teach it. all we have to do is observe and appreciate its creation power.

Anand
avatar
anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Anand, Yes it is interesting to study hands of family and the subtle differences in genes, environment and otherwise uniqueness.

Funny, I was directed to this post on the difference between left and right hands.
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1223-left-hand-right-hand-where-is-the-answer

Patti comments: "We probably all 'talk to ourselves' to some degree. One of the comments I make to people with dissimilar right and left hands is "They talk to themselves - a lot. Even argue." I say it jokingly but then continue on to point out the inner and outer differences. These people are very aware of their differences."
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:42 pm

zaobhand wrote:Anand, Yes it is interesting to study hands of family and the subtle differences in genes, environment and otherwise uniqueness.

Funny, I was directed to this post on the difference between left and right hands.
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1223-left-hand-right-hand-where-is-the-answer

Patti comments: "We probably all 'talk to ourselves' to some degree. One of the comments I make to people with dissimilar right and left hands is "They talk to themselves - a lot. Even argue." I say it jokingly but then continue on to point out the inner and outer differences. These people are very aware of their differences."

I say this too. The feedback is interesting. Mostly just agreement and laughter, but some tell me it can become an argument.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Patti wrote: I say this too. The feedback is interesting. Mostly just agreement and laughter, but some tell me it can become an argument.
Not sure I follow, do you also have dissimilar right and left hands?
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:13 pm

zaobhand wrote:
Patti wrote: I say this too. The feedback is interesting. Mostly just agreement and laughter, but some tell me it can become an argument.
Not sure I follow, do you also have dissimilar right and left hands?

I was agreeing with you. I say the same thing to people that I read that have very dissimilar hands, that you say.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Ramann on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Hello Zaobhand,

The fifth image from the top seems to have a perfectly formed intuition line.Can you see.The length,curve and the location fits perfectly the definition.

Raman

avatar
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 35
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Haha Raman, Great catch! She is the daughter of the 87 year old guy whose print I posted here: http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1717p15-spirit-intuition-line
I missed it. Will inquire about this. I believe you meant sister 2.
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:59 am



I put the images close together so I could compare and thought I'd share flower
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:22 am

I think there is a courage loop in one of the twin's right hands and mirrored in the other twin's left hand.

It is very impressive that there are 9 triradii visible in the palm I have placed in the upper left corner. 6 under the fingers. 2 on the thenar and 1 on the hypothenar! The other twin may have the same in the opposite hand. Bottom right image. With all the whorl finger prints - that is an unusual number of triradii.

Are they what you would describe as brilliant?

By the way, I cannot see any interdigital whorls.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:45 am

Thanks Patti for organizing the photos and your comments Exclamation Yes, they can be considered brilliant. Is it just the number of triradii or anything else in particular? The humor loop contains at least one closed circle. thinking Both have medical stigmata lines. The inter-digital loops are very nicely formed, large and symmetrical. I wonder how to factor this? It seems like the right and left hand differ somewhat by finger prints, but otherwise shape and lines are pretty similar.

One of the sisters passed an interview to medical school in 5 mins. She was asked which book she recently read. It was a "heavy" philosophy book she borrowed by chance from her father and she knew it nearly by heart. The father defines both intuition and telepathy. I believe he said he has both. He can tell what other people think. He knew for example that his mother needed him when his brother was sick etc. Both sisters have telepathy too and sister 2 possibly also intuition. The father loves poetry and knows by heart many songs.

Here are the 6 triradii:
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 pm

zaobhand wrote:Thanks Patti for organizing the photos and your comments Exclamation Yes, they can be considered brilliant. Is it just the number of triradii or anything else in particular? The humor loop contains at least one closed circle. thinking Both have medical stigmata lines. The inter-digital loops are very nicely formed, large and symmetrical. I wonder how to factor this? It seems like the right and left hand differ somewhat by finger prints, but otherwise shape and lines are pretty similar.

One of the sisters passed an interview to medical school in 5 mins. She was asked which book she recently read. It was a "heavy" philosophy book she borrowed by chance from her father and she knew it nearly by heart. The father defines both intuition and telepathy. I believe he said he has both. He can tell what other people think. He knew for example that his mother needed him when his brother was sick etc. Both sisters have telepathy too and sister 2 possibly also intuition. The father loves poetry and knows by heart many songs.

Here are the 6 triradii:

Wow! That's impressive!
Yes it was the dermatoglyphics that made me ask about brilliance.

Looking more closely, I can see a tiny circle pattern in the middle interdigital loop of the hand with the cut finger. But, I can't see a complete circle in any of the others. If there is a whorl, it would be similar to a peacock and that would involve another triradii...which I can't see clearly.... but then there'd be 7!

I think Martijn shared data months ago that schizophrenics have a higher number of triradii. I think there is a fine line between insanity and genius. Some people can handle all the data input and shine brilliantly and others may become lost, overwhelmed and unable to sort through it all. This would relate to the intuitive, psychic energy, too.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm

The whorl in humor loop is not very clear here. But here, in this zoom-up of my father's palm that I posted elsewhere, the peacock/whorl is transparent.
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 pm

zaobhand wrote:The whorl in humor loop is not very clear here. But here, in this zoom-up of my father's palm that I posted elsewhere, the peacock/whorl is transparent.

See how there's a triradius distal of the whorl. That would be necessary in the sister's hand.
Thanks!
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Did I miss a triradius then on the sister's print? It adds up to 6 but I assumed triradius to ulnar side of humor loop.
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:29 pm

I can count 7 in your dad's! I would expect the 7th triradius to be the same in the sister's.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 pm

I can see now! My father is not brilliant in the academic sense. Perhaps if he applied himself..
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 pm

zaobhand wrote:I can see now! My father is not brilliant in the academic sense. Perhaps if he applied himself..

I think it's to do with keen senses.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  zaobhand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Patti wrote:
zaobhand wrote:I can see now! My father is not brilliant in the academic sense. Perhaps if he applied himself..

I think it's to do with keen senses.
Possibly so. He understands well people and business. How do you think keen senses would manifest? There is probably certain liveliness and sharpness about him.
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  Patti on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 pm

zaobhand wrote:
Patti wrote:
zaobhand wrote:I can see now! My father is not brilliant in the academic sense. Perhaps if he applied himself..

I think it's to do with keen senses.
Possibly so. He understands well people and business. How do you think keen senses would manifest?

In the twins it would be the awareness and memory.

What we are looking at in these interdigital patterns is a primal paw pad. In these people they are more developed than in typical humans. If a paw is so complexly designed, it would seem likely that the brain and body would be able to accommodate the higher degree of sensational input with complex understanding. If not, then there could be mental illness. Not to say that these people are prone to mental illness, I don't know that.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Sisters with 3 interdigital loops and whorl in loop of humor

Post  anand_palm on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Hello all

looking at the hands and differences can you say they are left or right handed. my guess is they are left handed.

Anand
avatar
anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum