Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4804 registered users
The newest registered user is shalini prasad

Our users have posted a total of 41157 messages in 3976 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  zaobhand on Sat May 19, 2012 3:38 am

One man's beast is another man's ally. Beware Parender, one day you may find yourself on the wrong side of the fence. Thumb down

zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  kiwihands on Sat May 19, 2012 6:27 am

Lynn wrote:well said kiwihands! although I wonder whether Parender was replying in particular to Patti's comment about
What I looked for were markings that related to having to put on a false
front in a homophobic society. Only #3 had those markings.

perhaps hence the terms 'hiding something' - and 'guilty intrigues' which is a phrase used a lot in Victorian palmistry for (heterosexual) 'affairs outside marriage' Wink

Unfortunately there is still a lot of prejudice about gay relationships, and some cultures/countries accept it more than others.

Thanks for clarifying this Lynn! Makes a bit more sense now ... Smile

kiwihands

Posts : 364
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Lynn on Sat May 19, 2012 10:31 am

kiwi I am only guessing that is what Parender was referring to.


Patti wrote:Based on statistics anywhere between 14% and 25% of people in the world are gay or lesbian. With our membership of 1657 that would mean about 232 to 414 of our members are also members of that particular group. I think all of our members should be shown respect, just as we do with differences in race, religion, politics, gender, and age.

well said Patti.

___________________________________________
Lynn
www.handanalysis.co.uk

Lynn

Posts : 2354
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sat May 19, 2012 11:30 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:Thank you Kiwi! You addressed each of these points excellently!


Well written Kiwi Thumbs up!
The reason being: I may get wealth of info on the net. But, I wanted to here from someone who is directly in touch with gays and their life. Its very difficult and uncomfortable for me to speak on the matters of sex life with anybody in the context of hand reading, forget pointing out same-sex tendencies. In such cases, its very difficult to get into the depth of sex or same-sex life styles and co-relate with hand readings or help ppl in resolving their sexual issues, disappointments etc.

2 points which amazed me are and questioned my own opinion about same-sex oriented ppl are:
- I'd say the average gay man is more sensitive and refined than the average hetero.
- you'd quickly find out that they'd like nothing more than living a normal life just like everyone else.

This is the advantage of the forums that members can write how some issues are treated in their region; Is it a taboo or culturally accepted norm etc. The more I have info on the life styles, acceptance, cultures the better it is for me to be a GLOBAL PALMIST Wink

Do keep posting such hands like these, lesbians, single parents, etc. We have to understand and discuss these things. Personally, I too won't like such things. But, that's not a bothering issue here.



Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sat May 19, 2012 11:46 am

Lynn wrote:sometimes I call you Sethi, sometimes I say Parender. Please tell me which is your first/last name, which is the correct name to address you with?
sorry for not being clear about your name after knowing you for a long time! scratch confused Smile
Usually the names which end in "ender" (with Indian background) like Par-ender, Taj-ender, Jit-ender ( You might have heard this name at IIHA, if you visit Jena's Earth school) they form first names.

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Lynn on Sat May 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Usually the names which end in "ender" (with Indian background) like Par-ender, Taj-ender, Jit-ender ( You might have heard this name at IIHA, if you visit Jena's Earth school) they form first names.
thanks for the information Kiran.

___________________________________________
Lynn
www.handanalysis.co.uk

Lynn

Posts : 2354
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  kiwihands on Sat May 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:Thank you Kiwi! You addressed each of these points excellently!


Well written Kiwi Thumbs up!
The reason being: I may get wealth of info on the net. But, I wanted to here from someone who is directly in touch with gays and their life. Its very difficult and uncomfortable for me to speak on the matters of sex life with anybody in the context of hand reading, forget pointing out same-sex tendencies. In such cases, its very difficult to get into the depth of sex or same-sex life styles and co-relate with hand readings or help ppl in resolving their sexual issues, disappointments etc.

2 points which amazed me are and questioned my own opinion about same-sex oriented ppl are:
- I'd say the average gay man is more sensitive and refined than the average hetero.
- you'd quickly find out that they'd like nothing more than living a normal life just like everyone else.

This is the advantage of the forums that members can write how some issues are treated in their region; Is it a taboo or culturally accepted norm etc. The more I have info on the life styles, acceptance, cultures the better it is for me to be a GLOBAL PALMIST Wink

Do keep posting such hands like these, lesbians, single parents, etc. We have to understand and discuss these things. Personally, I too won't like such things. But, that's not a bothering issue here.



Thanks! Thumbs up!

kiwihands

Posts : 364
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Parender on Sun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm

kiwihands wrote: Hi Sethi,

as much as I normally agree with your interpretations, on this topic we have very different opinions. I think your way of interpreting hand features for homosexuality shows prejudice rather than consideration in this instance, and for the sake of all the new budding hand readers who read this forum I feel bound to reply.

Thanks for your response.
I am sorry to mention here that it seems you have not understood my contents of the post fully and well and replied in hurry. You possess permanent wisdom and how you can act in hurry with such a transitory passion or excitement. Keeping aside religion and politics which I think are not good subjects to discuss on. I made mistake because unknowingly you can hurt someone’s sentiments or beliefs, I come to the main topic. For your kind information, I never forget my responsibility in regard to the new or old hand analysts who read this forum. As my posts are read throughout the world with interest it became my duty and feel deeply bound to reply your post whether I have time or not. You are right but in wrong way. You are wrong when you say “”your way of interpreting hand features for homosexuality shows prejudice rather than consideration in this instance”. I did not do that. I wrote and started with the very first sentence “. “Now when we know the fact can we try to establish combinations for that particular type of mentality present in the person?” And I mentioned “In spite of all this we cannot define particular mark that denotes homosexuality”. I wrote his heart line may show present of such emotions. And I was right about that without doubt.


Parender wrote:
Now, when we know the fact can we try to establish combinations for that particular type of mentality present in the person? I try.

To perform or indulge in such concealing acts you need a particular matching thinking and emotion marks in the hand. And when we talk about hiding something it means there might be a sense of guilty intrigue or something wrong or unpleasant in it. It means the person is interested in some guilty intrigue and prefers to perform in underhand manner. The Heart line shows present of such emotions in a person.

kiwihands wrote:I cannot believe that there is a single gay person in this world who would prefer to feel guilty and hide their true self. If they are forced to do so because of fear of repercussions from their society, then this behavior cannot be called "underhanded", but is simply a matter of adaptation and survival.


Kiwi, this is WRONG. It seems contents of my post are totally misunderstood. I DID NOT SAY THEY ‘PREFER’ TO BE GUILTY AND HIDE THEIR TRUE SELF. I wrote and meant that if they are indulging and hiding such acts then a sense of guilty will be there in them. Naturally, guilty people ‘prefer’ to perform such acts underhand. I WROTE ALL ABOUT THE PERSON PARTICULAR’S HAND FEATURES AND YOU GENERALIZED MY SAYING. I said there might be a sense of guilty in HIM if he considers or made believe by others that his acts are unpleasant and I ALSO SAID THERE ALSO ROUGH AND PEOPLE WHO WOULD NOT FEEL GUILTY AT ALL.

Parender wrote:If we look on the head line the person is quite able to hide his true self by being pragmatic and calculative. He can do that it easily by fascinating and being attractive for others in this regard. Another mark is his defective heart line which has long islands. This again shows person will stop at nothing to have guilty intrigue. Full and grilled Venus mount is adding fuel to the fire. In spite of all this we cannot define particular mark that denotes homosexuality.

kiwihands wrote:Not all gay people succeed at hiding their true self, and not all of them are pragmatic and calculative. Quite the contrary, if I go by the gay people I know. So I don't think the features you mention are valid signs. Again you infer that gays like having guilty intrigues - I think if you talked to just one of them, you'd quickly find out that they'd like nothing more than living a normal life just like everyone else.


Again you are WRONG. I did not say that all gay people succeed at hiding their true self, all of them are pragmatic and calculative. I did not mean that nor did I mention. I am repeating once again- I wrote about this person particular that he is so intelligent enough to do so. I wrote about this particular person or picture about his particular heart line that suggests he will have guilty relationship definitely and will not stop. The reason might be any. You generalized my saying which I did not mean. I mentioned that there can be some gay who would not feel guilty at all. It is a common sense. I think now you are following my views.

Parender wrote:And texture denotes standard/quality of relationship. A person can be gay whose texture is quite rough and tough and has no sign that could show a feeling of guilty intrigue which is shown by his heart line. He may be even animal type. He then be called beast in our midst. All will depend on establishing combinations as no mark is absolute in itself in the hand.

kiwihands wrote:The features you describes as denoting "animal type" or "beast" (though I object to this language), I think can be more commonly found on straight people. I know this is a generalization, but based on the gays I know, I'd say the average gay man is more sensitive and refined than the average hetero.


Yes, average gay man is more sensitive and refined than the average hetero but, I will post a scanned palm print of a strong heterosexual person who cannot be called a man at all in true sense. He does not have fate line and have only three major lines. Rough and tough he is in his nature according to his hands. He lived and did according to his whim. Now, he is improving. A person who does not have fate line may mean that he/she lives a life of adventure or unorthodoxy as a consequence of not conforming to expected standard or values. He fails to conform to accepted standards of behavior.



Now some more things about this particular person: He has board of directors line, fine texture, heart line taking shape of bending over backward, line fate line starting from Moon mount, double heart line mole on Venus mount. You understand the meanings of all these feature but people who do not I mention for them that. Prediction is the most delicate part of the Palmistry. Here completeness, perfection is needed to reach to a conclusion. We try to read between the lines. I am sure you don’t know much about him.

He is womanly type, submissive, pleaser, nervous and having mental turmoil, have sorrows. He has broken double heart lines. They have almost the same meaning as the single heart line is full of islands. This is a negative signs to have. He needs courage and motivation to reestablish his life. He find difficult to say no. Money is almost no problem. This all is not due to his being gay only. Sexual experiences outside of marriage institution. However, there is no particular sign that could reveal homosexuality.

I appreciate your time and attention to my post. Thanks. I hope you don't take this personally, Kiwi, and I wish you well. Thanks once again.
Parender


Last edited by Patti on Sun May 20, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repaired quotations)

Parender

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 65
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Patti on Sun May 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Parender wrote:

Kiwi, this is WRONG. It seems contents of my post are totally misunderstood. I DID NOT SAY THEY ‘PREFER’ TO BE GUILTY AND HIDE THEIR TRUE SELF. I wrote and meant that if they are indulging and hiding such acts then a sense of guilty will be there in them. Naturally, guilty people ‘prefer’ to perform such acts underhand. I WROTE ALL ABOUT THE PERSON PARTICULAR’S HAND FEATURES AND YOU GENERALIZED MY SAYING. I said there might be a sense of guilty in HIM if he considers or made believe by others that his acts are unpleasant and I ALSO SAID THERE ALSO ROUGH AND PEOPLE WHO WOULD NOT FEEL GUILTY AT ALL.

Parender,
I fixed your quotes because in several places there was no separation between your words and Kiwi's.

Your words made me think of a legend in her own style singer/songwriter Marianne Faithfull and her song titled "Guilt" from the 80's. It makes for good background while reading this thread. sunny


Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Patti on Sun May 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Parender wrote:

Yes, average gay man is more sensitive and refined than the average hetero but, I will post a scanned palm print of a strong heterosexual person who cannot be called a man at all in true sense. He does not have fate line and have only three major lines. Rough and tough he is in his nature according to his hands. He lived and did according to his whim. Now, he is improving. A person who does not have fate line may mean that he/she lives a life of adventure or unorthodoxy as a consequence of not conforming to expected standard or values. He fails to conform to accepted standards of behavior.

scratch "strong heterosexual person who cannot be called a man at all in true sense." "He fails to conform to accepted standards of behavior"

thinking True sense of manhood = conformity and having a fate line? There's going to be a lot of successful, hard working, self-made men out there that will be surprised with this news.





Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  kiwihands on Sun May 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Parender wrote:
kiwihands wrote: Hi Sethi,

as much as I normally agree with your interpretations, on this topic we have very different opinions. I think your way of interpreting hand features for homosexuality shows prejudice rather than consideration in this instance, and for the sake of all the new budding hand readers who read this forum I feel bound to reply.

Thanks for your response.
I am sorry to mention here that it seems you have not understood my contents of the post fully and well and replied in hurry. You possess permanent wisdom and how you can act in hurry with such a transitory passion or excitement. Keeping aside religion and politics which I think are not good subjects to discuss on. I made mistake because unknowingly you can hurt someone’s sentiments or beliefs, I come to the main topic. For your kind information, I never forget my responsibility in regard to the new or old hand analysts who read this forum. As my posts are read throughout the world with interest it became my duty and feel deeply bound to reply your post whether I have time or not. You are right but in wrong way. You are wrong when you say “”your way of interpreting hand features for homosexuality shows prejudice rather than consideration in this instance”. I did not do that. I wrote and started with the very first sentence “. “Now when we know the fact can we try to establish combinations for that particular type of mentality present in the person?” And I mentioned “In spite of all this we cannot define particular mark that denotes homosexuality”. I wrote his heart line may show present of such emotions. And I was right about that without doubt.


Parender wrote:
Now, when we know the fact can we try to establish combinations for that particular type of mentality present in the person? I try.

To perform or indulge in such concealing acts you need a particular matching thinking and emotion marks in the hand. And when we talk about hiding something it means there might be a sense of guilty intrigue or something wrong or unpleasant in it. It means the person is interested in some guilty intrigue and prefers to perform in underhand manner. The Heart line shows present of such emotions in a person.

kiwihands wrote:I cannot believe that there is a single gay person in this world who would prefer to feel guilty and hide their true self. If they are forced to do so because of fear of repercussions from their society, then this behavior cannot be called "underhanded", but is simply a matter of adaptation and survival.


Kiwi, this is WRONG. It seems contents of my post are totally misunderstood. I DID NOT SAY THEY ‘PREFER’ TO BE GUILTY AND HIDE THEIR TRUE SELF. I wrote and meant that if they are indulging and hiding such acts then a sense of guilty will be there in them. Naturally, guilty people ‘prefer’ to perform such acts underhand. I WROTE ALL ABOUT THE PERSON PARTICULAR’S HAND FEATURES AND YOU GENERALIZED MY SAYING. I said there might be a sense of guilty in HIM if he considers or made believe by others that his acts are unpleasant and I ALSO SAID THERE ALSO ROUGH AND PEOPLE WHO WOULD NOT FEEL GUILTY AT ALL.

Parender wrote:If we look on the head line the person is quite able to hide his true self by being pragmatic and calculative. He can do that it easily by fascinating and being attractive for others in this regard. Another mark is his defective heart line which has long islands. This again shows person will stop at nothing to have guilty intrigue. Full and grilled Venus mount is adding fuel to the fire. In spite of all this we cannot define particular mark that denotes homosexuality.

kiwihands wrote:Not all gay people succeed at hiding their true self, and not all of them are pragmatic and calculative. Quite the contrary, if I go by the gay people I know. So I don't think the features you mention are valid signs. Again you infer that gays like having guilty intrigues - I think if you talked to just one of them, you'd quickly find out that they'd like nothing more than living a normal life just like everyone else.


Again you are WRONG. I did not say that all gay people succeed at hiding their true self, all of them are pragmatic and calculative. I did not mean that nor did I mention. I am repeating once again- I wrote about this person particular that he is so intelligent enough to do so. I wrote about this particular person or picture about his particular heart line that suggests he will have guilty relationship definitely and will not stop. The reason might be any. You generalized my saying which I did not mean. I mentioned that there can be some gay who would not feel guilty at all. It is a common sense. I think now you are following my views.

Parender wrote:And texture denotes standard/quality of relationship. A person can be gay whose texture is quite rough and tough and has no sign that could show a feeling of guilty intrigue which is shown by his heart line. He may be even animal type. He then be called beast in our midst. All will depend on establishing combinations as no mark is absolute in itself in the hand.

kiwihands wrote:The features you describes as denoting "animal type" or "beast" (though I object to this language), I think can be more commonly found on straight people. I know this is a generalization, but based on the gays I know, I'd say the average gay man is more sensitive and refined than the average hetero.


Yes, average gay man is more sensitive and refined than the average hetero but, I will post a scanned palm print of a strong heterosexual person who cannot be called a man at all in true sense. He does not have fate line and have only three major lines. Rough and tough he is in his nature according to his hands. He lived and did according to his whim. Now, he is improving. A person who does not have fate line may mean that he/she lives a life of adventure or unorthodoxy as a consequence of not conforming to expected standard or values. He fails to conform to accepted standards of behavior.



Now some more things about this particular person: He has board of directors line, fine texture, heart line taking shape of bending over backward, line fate line starting from Moon mount, double heart line mole on Venus mount. You understand the meanings of all these feature but people who do not I mention for them that. Prediction is the most delicate part of the Palmistry. Here completeness, perfection is needed to reach to a conclusion. We try to read between the lines. I am sure you don’t know much about him.

He is womanly type, submissive, pleaser, nervous and having mental turmoil, have sorrows. He has broken double heart lines. They have almost the same meaning as the single heart line is full of islands. This is a negative signs to have. He needs courage and motivation to reestablish his life. He find difficult to say no. Money is almost no problem. This all is not due to his being gay only. Sexual experiences outside of marriage institution. However, there is no particular sign that could reveal homosexuality.

I appreciate your time and attention to my post. Thanks. I hope you don't take this personally, Kiwi, and I wish you well. Thanks once again.
Parender

Ok, Parender, looks like I misunderstood what you were trying to say. You are right about the person with these hands having sorrows, being nervous, and wanting to please people.
wave

kiwihands

Posts : 364
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  anand_palm on Mon May 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello Parender sir,

Since you are elder to me i dont want to step in this conversation, however couple of times i have seen you attacking (in sense of words) when you have been pointed out of some mistakes. Like you start to use word like jealous or other words and start abusing others, which i dont think i should correct you on this.

I think these thinghs should not be dealt in a public forum where debates and arguments needs to pursued rather than having a personal attack on someone without having a complete judegement.

You should be appreciative of the fact that administrators have been kind of enough to accept the way you have been mentioning about thinghs.


Thanks
Anand


anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Parender on Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 am

[quote="anand_palm"]Hello Parender sir,

Since you are elder to me i dont want to step in this conversation, however couple of times i have seen you attacking (in sense of words) when you have been pointed out of some mistakes. Like you start to use word like jealous or other words and start abusing others, which i dont think i should correct you on this.


Hi Anandji,
I thank you for considering me elder but sorry your behavior here does not seem of younger at all. This is not proper. I am very much disappointed to see this post.
You put me in trouble by posting this post. I am compelled to waste time and energy on such a useless communication. If I don’t reply it will be taken for granted that you are right and if I reply as I am doing would be total waste of time and energy. I don’t have time for even sharing of knowledge which is my main aim; I am compelled to do this. I am very much sorry and disappointed.

I had never been on aggressive or attacking side. I always did show resistance and kept at defense side. If someone attacks me or on my image then but naturally it becomes my duty to reply appropriately. If ever I had been harsh to someone all were in defense. You attacked on me indirectly earlier if you remember, but I discarded that because your post was not addressed to me directly but however was meant for me.

I think these thinghs should not be dealt in a public forum where debates and arguments needs to pursued rather than having a personal attack on someone without having a complete judegement.

What is this? What are you doing here young man? If this is not attack then what you call this? And you have highlighted it by mentioning in bold letters.
I emphatically deny your allegations of being myself aggressive, attacking. These are totally false and quite baseless. And whenever I consider myself at mistake soon I accepted it. This reply is also in defense. Who made you judge here young man? This is none of your business.

If you consider true well wisher here you could have communicated with me through PM. Administrators have provided this service, I don’t need to remind you for this. And you did not stop here. You left no stone unturned to malice me. You said-


You should be appreciative of the fact that administrators have been kind of enough to accept the way you have been mentioning about thinghs.

Again I very emphatically deny your above saying. No, not at all. Now you become the administrator of administrators here and provoking them. Rubbish, I pity your thinking! Forum joins people and not tries to part them. If forum ever considers me not worth they will not take single minute to take decision accordingly.

Neither forum is depended on me nor am I depending on them. Where arises the question of being kind to someone. Don’t and never tell me this again. I don’t need your mercy to continue here. My high self esteem is dear to me. Be rational and think twice before posting.

Parender Sethi




Parender

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 65
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  zaobhand on Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

[quote="Parender"]
anand_palm wrote:Hello Parender sir,

Since you are elder to me i dont want to step in this conversation, however couple of times i have seen you attacking (in sense of words) when you have been pointed out of some mistakes. Like you start to use word like jealous or other words and start abusing others, which i dont think i should correct you on this.


Hi Anandji,
I thank you for considering me elder but sorry your behavior here does not seem of younger at all. This is not proper. I am very much disappointed to see this post.
You put me in trouble by posting this post. I am compelled to waste time and energy on such a useless communication. If I don’t reply it will be taken for granted that you are right and if I reply as I am doing would be total waste of time and energy. I don’t have time for even sharing of knowledge which is my main aim; I am compelled to do this. I am very much sorry and disappointed.

I had never been on aggressive or attacking side. I always did show resistance and kept at defense side. If someone attacks me or on my image then but naturally it becomes my duty to reply appropriately. If ever I had been harsh to someone all were in defense. You attacked on me indirectly earlier if you remember, but I discarded that because your post was not addressed to me directly but however was meant for me.

I think these thinghs should not be dealt in a public forum where debates and arguments needs to pursued rather than having a personal attack on someone without having a complete judegement.

What is this? What are you doing here young man? If this is not attack then what you call this? And you have highlighted it by mentioning in bold letters.
I emphatically deny your allegations of being myself aggressive, attacking. These are totally false and quite baseless. And whenever I consider myself at mistake soon I accepted it. This reply is also in defense. Who made you judge here young man? This is none of your business.

If you consider true well wisher here you could have communicated with me through PM. Administrators have provided this service, I don’t need to remind you for this. And you did not stop here. You left no stone unturned to malice me. You said-


You should be appreciative of the fact that administrators have been kind of enough to accept the way you have been mentioning about thinghs.

Again I very emphatically deny your above saying. No, not at all. Now you become the administrator of administrators here and provoking them. Rubbish, I pity your thinking! Forum joins people and not tries to part them. If forum ever considers me not worth they will not take single minute to take decision accordingly.

Neither forum is depended on me nor am I depending on them. Where arises the question of being kind to someone. Don’t and never tell me this again. I don’t need your mercy to continue here. My high self esteem is dear to me. Be rational and think twice before posting.

Parender Sethi



Parender,

In my culture people are given respect according to the quality of wisdom, not by their physical age; call it age of the soul if you wish. Clearly you have managed to alienate quite a few members here. I suggest you look back and try to objectively study yourself through your posts, not only this thread.

zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  anand_palm on Tue May 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Parinder sir,

I suppose you are not able to see what iam trying to point out here and in what context i have been using the age difference. According to my version age is given to you by being elder to me, I have never mentioned in behavior, as Boaz rightly put it is more being wise, thanks boaz I really appreciate your points put forward to parinder. Thumbs up!

The reason why I did not accuse you of plagiarism is because of age, I do know scientifically, that as age progress people tend to be forgetful and henceforth and documentation ability may lessen ( of course iam not gathering facts here, but whatever people have told me and my own observation). However you do seem to remember the points I have made not in favor of you. Also since your familiarity with computers would be much less than ours and at the same time having the complete reference list may be difficult the chances of yourself making a error due to age is higher, henceforth I have not pointed on that front. It is not that I don’t give a thought about it or iam hasty in concluding.

I have stepped into to mention on so called social conduct or conduct towards others, and
I do have every right to step in irrespective of whether you give me a title of a judge or not.

1)In the first case you had started to use remarks against Lynn and Patti, for your reference please have a look at the Topic Left hand and Right Hand Where is the answer.(http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1223p45-left-hand-right-hand-where-is-the-answer?highlight=Left+hand+right+hand+where+is+the+answer).
Here the incident was when lynn and patti had mentioned had you have started to plagiarize and ofcourse they are absolutely right. Please follow through your own analysis and do self objective study about yourself. The moment they mentioned it, your way of writing changed towards lynn and patti. I don’t think i need to document this as it is already written in the above mentioned forum. This kind of triggered me to step because again your conduct was not right. I don’t go over again on what you have mentioned but the links would give a better understanding.

2)In the current topic, please follow through your own words, Tajender had made a comment about copying and immediately your attack was personal to him by mentioning are you jealous ect.. The same type (like mentioning enemy, competitor and mentioning she was trying to tarnish your image) had repeated before also with patti. The next was when kiwhands had rightly mentioned that you have been prejudiced in way you have written about Gay and the highlights are more reflected when you mentioned “one man’s roof is other man floor” which is a quite a harsh statement as rightly mentioned by Boaz and Patti and I totally agree with that. Later you have mentioned that Gays are calculative ect which kind of supports the statement your are prejudiced but not looking at thinghs objectively. Like wise please read your comments by having print out of your own writing and they make a logical deduction on where you have gone wrong.

3)A self respecting person need not be right, the comments you made to people younger to you itself shows how much amount of age culture you have valued and how much of social conduct you have. Please take a documented history of your comments and document it by giving weightage to your judgment, and also by adding various attributes of human nature which give weightage to conduct and you yourself can provide a database of social conduct. Before writing about other hands or passing hasty judgement we ourselves should now what we are individually and were we stand and make a very deep introspection and ask this question am i entitled to pass such comments and this is always a sign of great palmist.

With this you yourself have to know where you stand.

Anand




anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Parender on Tue May 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Anand,

It makes no sense of your post and it makes me laugh. Ha ha! You talk of context and don’t want to know in what context I reacted so. Go and search what Tajender said before my reaction. I understand my responsibilities very well and I will try my best to protect my high self –esteem in future too.

And your point is let them do wrong, let them malice me but I must remain silence. Wow! What logic!

Is this your best? Excuses of age, computer experiences. Where are you Anand? What are you talking about? What use? Talk rational and come to the point. Yes, I tell you I challenge you take a documented history of my earlier posts and you will find how people were thankful to me with full heart. Even Patti said my contribution to the forum is outstanding young man. You will gain nothing by fault finding. My advice is do not be a fault finder if you cannot be appreciative young man! Be positive. Do not indulge and waste time energy in such useless things. May God bless you the serenity to understand this Fact! wave

Parender Sethi

Parender

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 65
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  anand_palm on Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello Parinder

Protecting only your self esteem will not lead you anywhere, please look at how you have responded when other people have pointed your mistakes. Tajender did say about your plagiarizing capabiliites but you started accusing him using words such as jealous ect. I think that was very unprofessional. You should how know much amount of plagiarizm you have been doing, i still remember that you had quoted " lloop on saturn finger Live and let live attitude" and if iam right you have taken it from jeniffer hirsch book. I could have pointed it, however i did not. The only reason probably i didn't is i thought you have forgotten, but again you seem not to bother and not correct yourself.

It is not about fault finding, it is about how much a person has to give due respect to other people effort. By copying somebody word and not quoting their reference inspite of lot of people repeating it is not a good practice. I would have let this go if somebody tells me that iam not able to clearly get a way of documenting it. But you are always bent upon saying in india this is not the way, and finding ways to justify your actions.

I looked at your problem from a age perspective and mentioned that there is a psoobility of you forgetting and not documenting due to recent technological trends, however it does not seem that you acknowledge even that. henceforth the weightage of it zero, therefore my conclusion is you have no respect for other people source and for others.
You have used harsh words on 5 people in this forum, i think that is sufficient enough to justify thinghs.

Please as i mentioned dont look only at your praises please also look at other side of picture, there is always two sides.

Thanks
Anand



anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Martijn (admin) on Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Patti wrote:In a strange sort of way of calculating this - together we got the right answer? Wasn't that a topic here a while back.

Look at it from the angle of the ones we all said "no" to.

1) 4 no
2) 4 no
3) 3 no (the least no's)


Hi Patti,

That's an interesting observation. I have often observed this phenomenon in quite a few of my (statistical) experiments with experienced hand analysts.

Throwing the observations of multiple experts into one bucket usually delivers a result that is (slightly) higher than the expected sucess-rate according to chance statistics. However, one should also notice here that the result is by far not 'significant' at all.

Because, if we put the 7 attempts (counting Anand's 2 attempts as 2) into one bucket... less than half of the attempts are actually successful: only 3 out of 7 attempts = 42% (while statistics predict a success-rate of 33%).


So, at the end I think we should conclude that sexual orientation can not be assessed from the hand (edit:) in an individual - and this is also indicated by Kiwihand's observation preceeding this test: palmistry book postulate various different hypotheses about homosexuality.

But the value of these hypotheses on individual hand charachteristics is limited, since in practice I think none of these hypotheses have ever shown to deliver a high level of accuracy.

So maybe at the end, only Lynn made a wise choice... by recognizing that there are no clear hand features known at all which provide a reliable tool to identify sexual orientation in terms of heterosexuality versus homosexuality.

But I guess the input of all 8 discussion participants (including Lynn & Kiwihands) was needed for me to identify 'my winner' ( Wink ) in this test.

Anand, Kiran, Kiwihands, Lynn, Parender, Raman & Boaz... thank you all for your efforts & input!

Thumb up

(With special thanks to Kiwihands for creating another interesting test + for adding your thoughts & observations regarding this tempting theme Thumbs up! )


Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue May 22, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  tajender on Tue May 22, 2012 5:12 pm

The great healer Parender
Now you have shown once again the true healing capabilities of yours. Now I feel very jealous of you my dear wise man. You say you understand your responsibilities well. That is self understood from your writing skill how responsible person you are. But I understand without such understanding of responsibilities you could not have become so wise.
Keep showing your skills here in this forum. We love you very much for all your capabilities.

yours truely
Tajender


Parender wrote:Hi Anand,

It makes no sense of your post and it makes me laugh. Ha ha! You talk of context and don’t want to know in what context I reacted so. Go and search what Tajender said before my reaction. I understand my responsibilities very well and I will try my best to protect my high self –esteem in future too.

And your point is let them do wrong, let them malice me but I must remain silence. Wow! What logic!

Is this your best? Excuses of age, computer experiences. Where are you Anand? What are you talking about? What use? Talk rational and come to the point. Yes, I tell you I challenge you take a documented history of my earlier posts and you will find how people were thankful to me with full heart. Even Patti said my contribution to the forum is outstanding young man. You will gain nothing by fault finding. My advice is do not be a fault finder if you cannot be appreciative young man! Be positive. Do not indulge and waste time energy in such useless things. May God bless you the serenity to understand this Fact! wave

Parender Sethi

tajender

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Parender on Tue May 22, 2012 6:12 pm



Hi Anand,

Yes, I believe there is other side of view too. But you are not seeing the other side and repeating same words again and again and continuously putting new false allegations against me. Yes, I was compelled to use some harsh words against some. I did it in defense. Neither did I attack on someone nor on you. You attacked on me at first place. What was the need of doing so?

Whatever problems you are talking about must be a matter between me and administrators and not between you and me. All problems were solved earlier but your fresh attacks are continuing. Are you noticing what are you doing now? Have you thought of that? I used some harsh words only in my defense and you are continuously attacking aggressively without stop. This has become out of tolerance.

And if you do not stop I am sorry I will request Martijn to look into the matter and set me free from the forum permanently by removing all my posts there. It will be due to your rigidness because I have no time to indulge in such a useless thing or discussion. And I cannot allow you to malice me anymore. I have reputation. And this has become non tolerable. Why you attacked on me at first place? Your only intention is to malice me and I cannot allow you anymore to continue. Bye.
Parender





Parender

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 65
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  tajender on Tue May 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Wise man Parender
Wow. You have reputation. Do you need to convince others about your reputation? What a joke of the Day?

Yours only
Tajender

Parender wrote:

Hi Anand,

. I have reputation. And this has become non tolerable. Why you attacked on me at first place? Your only intention is to malice me and I cannot allow you anymore to continue. Bye.
Parender





tajender

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Patti on Tue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
So, at the end I think we should conclude that sexual orientation can not be assessed from the hand - and this is also indicated by Kiwihand's observation preceeding this test: palmistry book postulate various different hypotheses about homosexuality.

So maybe at the end, only Lynn made a wise choice... by recognizing that there are no clear hand features known at all which provide a reliable tool to identify sexual orientation in terms of heterosexuality versus homosexuality.

I noticed on Facebook you added a link to your report at your web page illustrating results showing that:

"In the Japanese twin study the 2D:4D finger length ratio of the left hand correctly predicted sexual orientation in over 91%* of the 12 identical twin couples!"

http://www.handresearch.com/news/digit-ratio-sexual-orientation-japanese-twins.htm

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Patti on Tue May 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey people let's try to stay on topic ofto

Please?

and get along. sunny

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  kiwihands on Tue May 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Patti wrote: I noticed on Facebook you added a link to your report at your web page illustrating results showing that:

Martijn (admin) wrote:
"In the Japanese twin study the 2D:4D finger length ratio of the left hand correctly predicted sexual orientation in over 91%* of the 12 identical twin couples!"

http://www.handresearch.com/news/digit-ratio-sexual-orientation-japanese-twins.htm

Thanks for adding this Martijn, and thanks for pointing it out, Patti!
Thumbs up!

kiwihands

Posts : 364
Join date : 2011-01-09
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Martijn (admin) on Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Patti wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:
So, at the end I think we should conclude that sexual orientation can not be assessed from the hand - and this is also indicated by Kiwihand's observation preceeding this test: palmistry book postulate various different hypotheses about homosexuality.

So maybe at the end, only Lynn made a wise choice... by recognizing that there are no clear hand features known at all which provide a reliable tool to identify sexual orientation in terms of heterosexuality versus homosexuality.

I noticed on Facebook you added a link to your report at your web page illustrating results showing that:

"In the Japanese twin study the 2D:4D finger length ratio of the left hand correctly predicted sexual orientation in over 91%* of the 12 identical twin couples!"

http://www.handresearch.com/news/digit-ratio-sexual-orientation-japanese-twins.htm

Hi Patti,

At first sight my conclusion may appear in contradiction to the outcome of the Japanese study. However, the difference is that my conclusion was meant to relate to the assessment of sexual orientation in an individual... while the Japanese study concerns a group study.

So, even while certain trends may be observed within certain groups, this does not implicate that those trends can also be assessed reliably to (all) individuals in those groups.

This also explains why some of the digit ratio studies did not confirm the trends observed in other digit ratio studies (and contradictive results to the most common trends have been reported as well)..

I hope this makes sense now?

wave


PS. I have made a small edit in my earlier post by adding a specification regarding that my conclusion is specified for the issue of assessing sexual orientation via the hand in an individual person.


___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum