Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 8:10 am by nishaghai

» hello there
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:57 am by JD

» Will my scar affect my reading?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:50 am by nishaghai

» till when in laws trouble in married life
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 pm by pravin kumar

» Got a moment...please read my palm :)
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:04 pm by horizon

» Elemental hand shape assessment 2.0: finger length vs. palm size!
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am by JD

» lllf star/cross in Saturn Mount
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:05 am by pravin kumar

» Hello from Maryland, USA.
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 am by pravin kumar

» Double loop on mount Luna
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:07 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Different Palm lines
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:57 am by nishaghai

» The 2D:4D ratio findings contradict the accepted knowledge of chirognomy in palmistry
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:06 am by Whitewash112358

» swastik on moon mount
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:08 am by nishaghai

» Can anybody read this palm and provide remedies. It's female palm
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:20 am by nishaghai

» Can anybody please read this hand
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:57 pm by Chirag

» What does this form of life line mean?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:17 am by cromaveg

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

rd

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5740 registered users
The newest registered user is palmtree

Our users have posted a total of 46527 messages in 4759 subjects
Top posting users this week
pravin kumar
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting18 
nishaghai
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting18 
Tinkur
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting18 
Lifera
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting18 
muhammadumar
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  anand_palm on Wed May 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Hello all

Thanks kiran, raman, thanks patti and boaz for the nice example. Thumbs up! Thumb up Thanks!

Whatever i have read is the for the formation of head line there is involvment of four fingers (thumb excluded). So is there any relation between index finger and seperation of head line is somethingh which cannot be said as it involves all four fingers.
also we have to see the flexible areas are going to be index, thumb and mercury due to bones and muscles involvement whereas middle and ringer are rigid due to muscles which are rigid.

whatever i have noticed is that seperation of head lines and life line definetly has relation to indepedence in thinking. But iam still not sure on the seperation of fingers of jupiter with saturn all i think of his individuality is seen more. or in same lines as what patti mentioned a need for expressing his individuality is somethingh which can be interpreted.

it is very interesting to note that the two fingers ring and middle cannot move as much the other three, it is like you can do whatever you want but remember there is also two main thinghs in life one is your responsibility and other is creativity (humanity part) . if you look in life whether it is in religion or anythingh people have given weightage to these two apsects more. In some sense i think these two are the defining apsects of our life, iam just guessing.

It is like you have to do it.

Thanks
Anand



anand_palm
anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  tap on Thu May 31, 2012 12:47 am

nice thread

tap
tap

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 am

zaobhand wrote:I think an example could be the need to sleep by oneself or not. One needs their life to be mirrored and accompanied, while another does not want their habits, feelings and thoughts to be hindered. One happily confines themselves in space, another not.
Good example Boaz.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 39
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Thu May 31, 2012 2:43 am

anand_palm wrote:Hello all

Thanks kiran, raman, thanks patti and boaz for the nice example. Thumbs up! Thumb up Thanks!

Whatever i have read is the for the formation of head line there is involvment of four fingers (thumb excluded). So is there any relation between index finger and seperation of head line is somethingh which cannot be said as it involves all four fingers.
also we have to see the flexible areas are going to be index, thumb and mercury due to bones and muscles involvement whereas middle and ringer are rigid due to muscles which are rigid.

whatever i have noticed is that seperation of head lines and life line definetly has relation to indepedence in thinking. But iam still not sure on the seperation of fingers of jupiter with saturn all i think of his individuality is seen more. or in same lines as what patti mentioned a need for expressing his individuality is somethingh which can be interpreted.

it is very interesting to note that the two fingers ring and middle cannot move as much the other three, it is like you can do whatever you want but remember there is also two main thinghs in life one is your responsibility and other is creativity (humanity part) . if you look in life whether it is in religion or anythingh people have given weightage to these two apsects more. In some sense i think these two are the defining apsects of our life, iam just guessing.

It is like you have to do it.

Thanks
Anand

Very good observation Anand. Have to keep this in mind too.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 39
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Thu May 31, 2012 2:44 am

One more thing I got to know is:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school. The same is not the case with Mercury finger.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 39
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Ramann on Thu May 31, 2012 3:46 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:One more thing I got to know is:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school.

Hello Kiran

I do not partially agree to this.Parents influence may be the case but not freedom at school or home.In some cases I have seen the line to separate even when childhood freedom is somewhat restricted but parental influence was to some extent missing .Possible explanation may be the appearance of same formation in one of the parents.But the point is something new to me to think again about the formation in new perspective.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 37
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 am

Ramann wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:One more thing I got to know is:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school.

Hello Kiran

I do not partially agree to this.Parents influence may be the case but not freedom at school or home.In some cases I have seen the line to separate even when childhood freedom is somewhat restricted but parental influence was to some extent missing .Possible explanation may be the appearance of same formation in one of the parents.But the point is something new to me to think again about the formation in new perspective.
Nobis
Hi Nobis,

Okay. If parents have influenced + there is no freedom at home: Might appear has lines separated + there are some lines connecting these lines, a combined effect, particularly in left hand. If school environment encourages your freedom then right hand will be having this separation.

I have read a hand of a person, who had a step mother. This guy was mainly taken care by his grand parents. He has lots of freedom at school. Now, you can guess, how his lines may be. In both the hands, the lines were separated. In left hand the lines had some connecting small branches - indicating restriction.

It doesn't matter whether it is inherited or not. If the lines are separated then the characteristics should be present in the candidate. Do you have any cases right now, where we can get more info on the case you have mentioned ( I have seen the line to separate even when childhood freedom is somewhat restricted but parental influence was to some extent missing)

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 39
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  tap on Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi
I have a subjective opinion on the head line being separated from the life line. I believe it deals with the feeling of connection to your environment. My son's head and life line are connected in his left palm and they are disconnected (very large gap) in his right palm. I would say as a young child he felt very connected with family, but in school he never felt common ground, and was more independent. As a young adult he is pretty much the same, but the scope of who he feels this connection to now includes more people, like the associates he works closely with in his research. So in general, as a young adult, he is still very family oriented, has close bonds with friends and colleagues and believes strongly that people in life need to be independent/have freedom.
Though overall, I would say he is an independent thinker as Anand stated.
tap
tap

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Patti on Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:One more thing I got to know is:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school. The same is not the case with Mercury finger.

Then do you think that if genetically they have formed separately before birth, the upbringing will bring them together?

From what I've studied these creases form early (before birth) and are fairly permanent. I would think it would be the accessory type of lines that change the appearance based on life circumstances, not the major line, to make them appear closer.
Patti
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Ramann on Thu May 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Hello Kiran

Hi Nobis,

Okay. If parents have influenced + there is no freedom at home: Might appear has lines separated + there are some lines connecting these lines, a combined effect, particularly in left hand. If school environment encourages your freedom then right hand will be having this separation.

I can not make our what you want to say above.Can you explain please.

I have read a hand of a person, who had a step mother. This guy was mainly taken care by his grand parents. He has lots of freedom at school. Now, you can guess, how his lines may be. In both the hands, the lines were separated. In left hand the lines had some connecting small branches - indicating restriction.

May be something that can be looked into in a new light.I am still thinking over the same.I think the above is a lone case that can not be generalized.If you have observed in multiple cases its a food for thought.

It doesn't matter whether it is inherited or not. If the lines are separated then the characteristics should be present in the candidate. Do you have any cases right now, where we can get more info on the case you have mentioned (I have seen the line to separate even when childhood freedom is somewhat restricted but parental influence was to some extent missing)
I think inheritance matters. I have the marking of the head and heart lines attached in both my palms and my parents had some influence on me.But neither of my parents have been restrictive of me in any ways and I had always my own way of doing things and career choices.And I did not exercise much freedom at School .Here exercising the freedom was a matter of choice for me not otherwise.Also I had all the freedom at home

Now my sister and I grew up together.She had more restrictions at home and at school. In spite of all these both of her left and right hands have widely separated head and life lines.Her hand formations resemble my father who has similar formations.And mine with my mother.

So I said of inheritance.But two marked differences in both of mine and my sisters make up are inspite of me moving out of native place long ago I am still want of independence and take a lot to come to a conclusion.More of retrospection you can say.On the other hand my sister takes much less to arrive at a decision and conclude any important decision.Inspite of restrictions at home and school she grew up with a strong and independent bent of mind.

Above is a first hand experience of two siblings with similar background but poles apart hand formation.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 37
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Parender on Thu May 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi Kiran,

To draw out information about the hallmark, essence, nitty-gritty that the person has we should look at other certain features in the hand too. Dermatoglyphic is one of them. Dermatoglyphic and Palmistry were made for each other. It will be always better if we could mingle both maps in this regard.

When we talk about love or presence of independence of thoughts and acts in a person we should see – besides other things- pattern on index finger too. According to Richard Unger and others these can reveal ‘soul psychology’ . According to him, “one’s soul psychology is permanent, indelibly hardwired into the psyche”. Whorls type is the most important of all the patterns. We know that this sign on index finger denotes person is of a strong personality with the qualities of definite independence in thought and action, besides its showing individuality and originality in ideas and going for power.

It is not only the separate starting of the two major lines that matters or reveals so but following features must be observed such as the leaning of long index finger toward the thumb, good wide space between index and middle fingers. Spatulate tips, short nails also show this. Such a person who possesses almost all above mentioned features should be a great spirit of love of independence. Here long first phalange of thumb is also anticipated and developed mount of Mars.

I have to say that a person can be strongly independent in nature who has joined start of two major lines. The gap between the two major lines of Head and Life suggests the degree of love of self-reliance, so suggests the gap between the Mercury and Ring fingers.

Actually the study Palmistry is an art of establishing combinations. The art in establishing the combinations between all the three keys depends on your passion, urge, and time devoted to the serious study of the subject. Accordingly, you can easily establish combinations for a sensitive person too. Enjoy!

Parender
Parender
Parender

Posts : 401
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 68
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Ramann on Thu May 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Parender wrote:Hi Kiran,

To draw out information about the hallmark, essence, nitty-gritty that the person has we should look at other certain features in the hand too. Dermatoglyphic is one of them. Dermatoglyphic and Palmistry were made for each other. It will be always better if we could mingle both maps in this regard.

When we talk about love or presence of independence of thoughts and acts in a person we should see – besides other things- pattern on index finger too. According to Richard Unger and others these can reveal ‘soul psychology’ . According to him, “one’s soul psychology is permanent, indelibly hardwired into the psyche”. Whorls type is the most important of all the patterns. We know that this sign on index finger denotes person is of a strong personality with the qualities of definite independence in thought and action, besides its showing individuality and originality in ideas and going for power.

It is not only the separate starting of the two major lines that matters or reveals so but following features must be observed such as the leaning of long index finger toward the thumb, good wide space between index and middle fingers. Spatulate tips, short nails also show this. Such a person who possesses almost all above mentioned features should be a great spirit of love of independence. Here long first phalange of thumb is also anticipated and developed mount of Mars.

I have to say that a person can be strongly independent in nature who has joined start of two major lines. The gap between the two major lines of Head and Life suggests the degree of love of self-reliance, so suggests the gap between the Mercury and Ring fingers.

Actually the study Palmistry is an art of establishing combinations. The art in establishing the combinations between all the three keys depends on your passion, urge, and time devoted to the serious study of the subject. Accordingly, you can easily establish combinations for a sensitive person too. Enjoy!

Parender

Amazing...... Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
Ramann
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 37
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  tap on Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi Parender

"The gap between the two major lines of Head and Life suggests the degree of love of self-reliance."

I think the term "self-reliance" is very good in describing this gap. Thumbs up!
tap
tap

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Ramann on Thu May 31, 2012 2:51 pm

tap wrote:Hi Parender

"The gap between the two major lines of Head and Life suggests the degree of love of self-reliance."

I think the term "self-reliance" is very good in describing this gap. Thumbs up!

Hello,

I took think is the right word to describe.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 37
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  zaobhand on Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm

I agree with Parender's post, still I think it should be possible in principle to pinpoint the exact manifestation of separate headline and lifeline versus other markers of independence. Maybe self-reliance is good description, but not sure the best.

Nobis, interestingly my sister also has widely separated head and heart lines, but is much less of a rule-breaker than me and doesn't seem very much of an independent thinker, but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts. One interesting thing, her childhood she was quick for her age and probably also independent, and skipped last year of kindergarden and entered school 1 year ahead of her age.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  tap on Thu May 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi Boaz

Your statement concerning the large gap between head and heart "but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts" seems to be opposite of what I have learned. I believe it was Lynn who said the closer the head and heart line are the more it indicates a person "not wearing thier heart on their sleeve"....so the more likely a person will not volunteer inner thoughts.


Last edited by tap on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
tap
tap

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Ramann on Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello Boaz.

Nobis, interestingly my sister also has widely separated head and heart lines, but is much less of a rule-breaker than me and
doesn't seem very much of an independent thinker
, but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts.


The quoted part I think is in contrast to what I would have probably looked for.A wide gap has something to do with want of Independence.Self reliance may be the probable word .

Too much wide..it take as a sigh of rashness.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 37
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Ramann on Thu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm

tap wrote:Hi Boaz

Your statement concerning the large gap between head and heart "but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts" seems to be opposite of what I have learned. I believe it was Lynn who said, it indicates a person "not wearing thier heart on their sleeve"....so the more likely a person will not volunteer inner thoughts.

Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Its interesting and may be I have just learned something new......

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 37
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  tap on Thu May 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi Ramann

I was editing my post while you posted I hope the edit makes more sense.
tap
tap

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  zaobhand on Thu May 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Tap,
I think it is possible for a person to wear their heart on their sleeves, yet not share any original, possibly controversial, thoughts. Nor does it necessarily mean such a person would be independent, self reliant, or original in thinking. but it can get quite tricky since we are looking at isolated features here.

What do members think about the placement of origins of the head and heart line (radial) side. They could be attached close to index finger or attached closer to thumb. Various combinations are possible.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  zaobhand on Thu May 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Ramann wrote:Hello Boaz.

Nobis, interestingly my sister also has widely separated head and heart lines, but is much less of a rule-breaker than me and
doesn't seem very much of an independent thinker
, but then she generally does not volunteer her inner thoughts.


The quoted part I think is in contrast to what I would have probably looked for.A wide gap has something to do with want of Independence.Self reliance may be the probable word .

Too much wide..it take as a sigh of rashness.

Nobis

My sister has several double loops on index and thumb, so this may alter interpretations. She is generally more on the quiet side, indirect in many ways, observant, picks on subtleties. I feel like in certain ways that I don't know her too well. She lives a rather conventional life, appreciates 'normality' in life.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  tap on Thu May 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi Boaz

Yes what you are saying makes sense. "I think it is possible for a person to wear their heart on their sleeves, yet not share any original, possibly controversial, thoughts." Enjoying this thread and learning how independence can be reflected in different ways and what it means to different people. Hope to have more time this evening.
tap
tap

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  zaobhand on Thu May 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Same here Tap,

It is interesting to think how these markers manifest differently. I have a friend with widely separated head and life lines and very airy hand and he fits the 'independence' description to the letter. My sister's hand, on the other hand, is more watery, conic fingers, yet her palm is rather square ( I need to check again at home). Later Smile
zaobhand
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Patti wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:One more thing I got to know is:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school. The same is not the case with Mercury finger.

Then do you think that if genetically they have formed separately before birth, the upbringing will bring them together?
Then this gets into the "prediction" part Wink. 'coz, if I see a baby's hands in which these lines are separated then he will have plenty of freedom and will not follow family rules & regulations!.
How do you interpret it then?

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 39
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  tap on Thu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Kiran,
I am not saying I believe in prediction, but in my son’s case it almost was. Weird. Anyhow, my son did not speak until he was almost 3 years of age. When he did start to speak he suffered from stuttering. I am not sure if you are aware of how this is a very important age for the socialization development with children. (Also weird, now that I think about it, for the last 11 years I have taught 3 year olds…) So with his lack of communication skills, his social skills did not develop normally. Once in elementary school the children did not have the patience it took to communicate with him. Many also teased him. So, in a way he learned that socializing could be hurtful. Now with that in mind, it is no wonder he is somewhat independent/self-reliant in his ways. After he overcame/outgrew the stuttering, his social skills began to develop better, and with each change to a new school and new surrounds he was able to grow socially. People who know him today would not suspect he ever stuttered.
tap
tap

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum