Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:27 am by nishaghai

» Double Head Line
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am by pravin kumar

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:23 am by cromaveg

» Please read my palm:)
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:58 am by cromaveg

» Please read my simian line!
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:48 pm by ktm112

» relationship and career
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 am by milarepa

» About my palm
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» What does this mean?
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:28 am by AraneaNox

» Broken life line
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 am by nishaghai

» Strange small line on the left hand
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:48 am by AraneaNox

» Hello, I'm Tobi.
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:18 am by nishaghai

» Career in research
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:44 am by nishaghai

» Newly devloped branch from life line
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 am by sonu21

» COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:10 pm by Whitewash112358

» 11th Date on 11TH Hour here is Hello from India
Difference b/w blocking lines on the finger zones and on the palm. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm by yashraj252

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search