Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Voting17Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Voting19Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Voting18 
puneet
Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Voting17Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Voting19Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Secrets" revealed in your hands ;)

+7
kiwihands
knox gillespie
Lynn
Patti
zaobhand
pravin kumar
Kiran.Katawa
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Empty Secrets" revealed in your hands ;)

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi,
The owner of the following signs are said to be secretive:
1. Whorl finger print on index finger.
2. The gap between head line and heart line is less.
3. The pinkie curving in.

But, what are the differences between these 3?!
Which kinds of secrets are held by which marker?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Empty Re: Secrets" revealed in your hands ;)

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:01 am

Kiran,

There is another sign of a person being secretive: The skin should close in on the nails from both sides. It should appear that the skin encloses the nails. If a person is not secretive then the skin will not appear to close in on the nails. This is mentioned in W.G. Benham's Book "The Laws of Scientific Hand Reading"

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Interesting Pravin, thanks for sharing.

Kiran, number 2, may also require heart line to be low set, not sure.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Thick middle phalanges of the fingers.

Heart line that curves upward toward the middle finger.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Patti, I recall you mentioned thick middle phalanges in the exorcist thread. Nice.

I'm too secretive, I don't even have signs that show how secretive I am.. hehe.. half joking..
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Thank you Pravin, Patti and Boaz.

Patti, Boaz - Can you pls share the reasons also for those markers?

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi Kiran,

Heart line set low seems to denote emotional reticent which could be perceived as secrecy.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 pm

zaobhand wrote:Hi Kiran,

Heart line set low seems to denote emotional reticent which could be perceived as secrecy.
Yes! you're right. Thats a good point to note down. Thank you Boaz.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Consolidated + 1 more new from my side:

2. The gap between head line and heart line is less + Heart line is set low.
3. The pinkie curving in - May be related to body, sexual desires, hiding in communications
4. The skin should close in on the nails from both sides.
5. Thick middle phalanges of the fingers.
6. Heart line that curves upward toward the middle finger.
7. All the fingers held together.

But, what are the differences!! scratch Oh...nooo! Hopeless confused

Any body pls.. day dreaming
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm

1. selective to input and output
2. selective to their own point of view
3. selective to their own end of things
4. ?
5. protection
6. ?
7. fear, inhibition
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Consolidated + 1 more new from my side:

3. The pinkie curving in - May be related to body, sexual desires, hiding in communications

Do you think there's a difference between a private person and a secretive person?

The thickness of the middle phalanges relating to privacy is something I picked up from a palmistry book years ago. Don't recall now which, maybe it'll come to me as I can see the illustration in my mind. People with 'waisted' middle sections tend to love to share their own stories in a conversation. Bulging mid sections are on people who listen and keep a lot about themselves to themselves. They tend to 'draw' strangers who will sit down and tell them their life stories and think they've had a good exchange between them but mainly the one with the thick mid phalange is listening and nodding and giving short replies but are sharing little or none of their own story.

Tightly bending heart lines are on people who wrap their wings protectively around loved ones and keep things dear to themselves close to their chest. So it fits the secretive, private nature.

People with marriage lines that are far back from the front edge of the palm don't share a lot about private matters in their relationships either.

I have whorls on my index fingers and I don't think of myself as secretive at all! Private in many ways, but not secretive.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Patti wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:Consolidated + 1 more new from my side:

Do you think there's a difference between a private person and a secretive person?

The thickness of the middle phalanges relating to privacy is something I picked up from a palmistry book years ago. Don't recall now which, maybe it'll come to me as I can see the illustration in my mind. People with 'waisted' middle sections tend to love to share their own stories in a conversation. Bulging mid sections are on people who listen and keep a lot about themselves to themselves. They tend to 'draw' strangers who will sit down and tell them their life stories and think they've had a good exchange between them but mainly the one with the thick mid phalange is listening and nodding and giving short replies but are sharing little or none of their own story.

Tightly bending heart lines are on people who wrap their wings protectively around loved ones and keep things dear to themselves close to their chest. So it fits the secretive, private nature.

People with marriage lines that are far back from the front edge of the palm don't share a lot about private matters in their relationships either.

I have whorls on my index fingers and I don't think of myself as secretive at all! Private in many ways, but not secretive.
Thank you Patti.
Secrecy explicitly mentioned is privacy Smile That s how I co-relate it.
I knew that you have a concentric circle whorl on your index finger( You have shared your sample in a discussion with Christopher).
Then why did Johnny say - "There is a certain degree of secrecy"!?
And thanks for the details.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi Kiran,
I think secrecy and privacy are very different things. For instance, trying on clothes in a dressing room at a shop is for privacy not for secrecy, unless you want to do something that you didn't want to be caught doing. Privacy is related to a person's sense of personal space and personal boundaries. Secrecy is more about hiding something, not being seen or caught at something. Privacy is something more often related to things that can be shared with intimate and close relations/friends. Secrecy, I think, is usually something more likely kept from the awareness of people who know you.

Even how the words are generally used illustrates their implications.

They are a private family. (they tend to mind their own business and keep to themselves)
They are a secretive family (they are probably up to no good)
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Then why did Johnny say - "There is a certain degree of secrecy"!?
And thanks for the details.

In his book Johnny says "usually" in regards to secrecy. The rest of the paragraph is about individuality. So I think he's adding the idea of secrecy as something that just goes along with a person who lives a very non-conformist and individualistic life - one chooses who to share what with. But this is really not a characteristic that relates alone to a whorl on the index, so many aspects can relate to individuality and non-conformist.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:43 am

Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) 347267 just wrote a long reply and lost it, zapped into cyberspace. Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) 148122
When will I learn to 'copy' before hitting 'send' geek
too late now, maybe I can write it again tomorrow! (good topic Kiran Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) 898444 )
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:47 am

Lynn wrote:Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) 347267 just wrote a long reply and lost it, zapped into cyberspace. Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) 148122
too late now, maybe I can write it again tomorrow! (good topic Kiran Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) 898444 )

keep hitting back if you are in the same window and then when you get a box with instructions... hit refresh. If you had hit preview at any time you will be taken back to there.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:52 am

thanks Patti but I already tried it before I posted, sadly it didn't work, got a blank reply box. (where is the 'hitting head against computer' icon?!) Laughing
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 am

Lynn wrote:thanks Patti but I already tried it before I posted, sadly it didn't work, got a blank reply box. (where is the 'hitting head against computer' icon?!) Laughing

Oh sorry it didn't work I would have loved to read your post!

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:49 am

Lynn wrote:Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) 347267 just wrote a long reply and lost it, zapped into cyberspace. Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) 148122
Oh! No!!
Lynn, looking forward to hear it from you.
Thank you in advance, for the extra effort you're going to put on this Wink
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:58 am

Patti wrote:Hi Kiran,
I think secrecy and privacy are very different things. For instance, trying on clothes in a dressing room at a shop is for privacy not for secrecy, unless you want to do something that you didn't want to be caught doing. Privacy is related to a person's sense of personal space and personal boundaries. Secrecy is more about hiding something, not being seen or caught at something. Privacy is something more often related to things that can be shared with intimate and close relations/friends. Secrecy, I think, is usually something more likely kept from the awareness of people who know you.

They are a private family. (they tend to mind their own business and keep to themselves)
Yes, I also thot in similar way. There are 2 things here.

The person discloses that there is something. But, doesn't disclose what it is = PRIVACY.
The person doesn't disclose that there is something. and he even doesn't disclose what it is = SECRECY.

So, some amount of assertiveness, standing for one's point of view, some amount of confidence are required in case of privacy. I think the above list of points can be categorized between PRIVACY and SECRECY. With this explanation, it makes more sense to attribute index whorl to PRIVACY or SECRECY depending on the strength of the index finger.

What is your opinion?

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:Hi Kiran,

The person discloses that there is something. But, doesn't disclose what it is = PRIVACY.
The person doesn't disclose that there is something. and he even doesn't disclose what it is = SECRECY.

So, some amount of assertiveness, standing for one's point of view, some amount of confidence are required in case of privacy. I think the above list of points can be categorized between PRIVACY and SECRECY. With this explanation, it makes more sense to attribute index whorl to PRIVACY or SECRECY depending on the strength of the index finger.

What is your opinion?

Hi Kiran,
Most sources agree that secrecy relates to something negative and privacy does not. Your two examples both relate to privacy as you have relayed them.

http://www.helium.com/debates/96468-is-there-a-difference-between-privacy-and-secrecy

http://www.jung-at-heart.com/jung_at_heart/private-vs-secret-what-is-t.html

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 am

Patti wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:

Hi Kiran,
Most sources agree that secrecy relates to something negative and privacy does not. Your two examples both relate to privacy as you have relayed them.

http://www.helium.com/debates/96468-is-there-a-difference-between-privacy-and-secrecy
http://www.jung-at-heart.com/jung_at_heart/private-vs-secret-what-is-t.html
Hi Patti, in both the examples I have shared, I have neither "RELAYED", not "NOT-RELAYED" at all. I don't know the presence of the information at all.

From http://www.jung-at-heart.com/jung_at_heart/private-vs-secret-what-is-t.html:
"Secrets consist of information that has potentially negative impact on someone else-emotionally, physically, or financially".

For ex: I know a person, who is working as a manager. Ones side - she allocates work to employees and and on the other side, she reports to CEO(Its a small org). Since the CEO is very harsh and blunt, she keeps many silly complaints from reaching up(to CEO). But, warns the employees of having informed to CEO or something like this so that the employees doens't misbehave or do the work properly. And she does the vice-versa also, where she doesn't act upon everything told by CEO as for every silly thing he says -"Just fire the employee". She said - "for the betterment of organization and employees,I keep many things secret".

Yes, secrecy is many times a negative info. But, its not always "negative about me", but, can be "negative about others" also.

There is another example. I don't want to disclose my salary details. Say, a relative of mine ask me. I don't want to say that - "Its my private matter". So, I lie around saying some amount.
Effectively, I kept it secret. He doesn't know it( and even doesn't know that I lied him). And I did this - 'Coz, I couldn't take a stand assertively infront of that person. There is nothing negative here. Just that I couldn't take a stand to be assertive.

That's why I was trying to co-relate SECRECY/PRIVACY to Jupiter fingers formation and the presence of whorl on it.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:39 am

One of the articles I read discussed motive in regards to secrecy versus privacy.

In your last example I would say that privacy is a large part and the person asking was overstepping your personal boundaries. When you turned to secrecy you also chose to not tell the truth. You say there is no negative, but being dishonest isn't a positive. You chose to do so to protect your privacy and boundaries.

The manager you know sounds wise and knows how to use discretion and confidentiality, too. Probably if she reported every little incident to the CEO it would make her look bad rather than the employees she manages, and he has probably hired her as a manager to take care of such things so he can use his time where he chooses best. This form of 'secrecy' seems part of the job. If on the other hand the CEO demanded full reports on each and every employee she manages and she keeps things back, that would be a negative form of secrecy regarding her job description, but her employees may respect her better for it. In that case, there's a choice as to being honest with the employer or covering up for her employees. It's not about personal boundaries or privacy at all.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Secrets" revealed in your hands ;) Empty radial loops and inner space

Post  knox gillespie Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Radial loops , reveal a person who watches thoughts and thus has more inner space. I am like this and am selective about what I say and do with peopler, thus I am private.
knox gillespie
knox gillespie

http://www.Porcenova.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 am

nice thread

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next