Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4809 registered users
The newest registered user is Gore

Our users have posted a total of 41178 messages in 3981 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Which hand to study for relationship lines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which hand to study for relationship lines

Post  zia.shah.313 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Hello everyone,
I am left handed.The lines on my both hands are different specially fate line and number of relationship lines on both hand.
Now I am confuse which hand to consider my dominant as there are so many different school of thoughts.I personally think that as I am left handed to so my dominant hand must be left but when I look at my relationship lines then my right hand present a picture closer to real life.
Let me know which one would be dominant in case one is left handed

zia.shah.313

Back to top Go down

Re: Which hand to study for relationship lines

Post  Patti on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:00 pm

zia.shah.313 wrote:Hello everyone,
I am left handed.The lines on my both hands are different specially fate line and number of relationship lines on both hand.
Now I am confuse which hand to consider my dominant as there are so many different school of thoughts.I personally think that as I am left handed to so my dominant hand must be left but when I look at my relationship lines then my right hand present a picture closer to real life.

Hello Zia,
Typically the hand you write with, unless you were forced to switch, is your dominant hand. Most hand readers read both hands and compare them to each other.

sunny

Patti

Back to top Go down

Re: Which hand to study for relationship lines

Post  pravin kumar on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Dear Patti,

I had read about this in another palmistry forum which Lynn had asked me to join (I cannot recall the site now) where someone said about how to find whether a person is right handed or left handed:

It said that if someone were to throw something heavy at you with which hand you will react first to defend yourself, that hand has to be considered as the active and the other passive.

Patti wrote:
zia.shah.313 wrote:Hello everyone,

Hello Zia,
Typically the hand you write with, unless you were forced to switch, is your dominant hand. Most hand readers read both hands and compare them to each other.

Off course both the palms are to be read .

Pravin Kumar

sunny

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum