Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Voting17White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Voting19White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Voting17White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Voting19White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

White spots on Nails (leukonychia)

3 posters

Go down

White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Empty Re: White spots on Nails (leukonychia)

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi Lynn,

Sounds excellent, I think in this discussion we have been able to solve quite some parts of the 'white spots puzzle'. By the way, regarding your suggestion that the 'white sports' related to stress...

Maybe it would be interesting to search for stuff how 'stress', 'confusion', 'lethargy', and 'drowsiness' ... relate to zinc!

Why?

Well... the following study presents awesome results on the last three issues that I mentioned!:
http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1990/pdf/1990-v05n04-p198.pdf

And... I just discovered that there is also a clear connection as well between zinc & 'stress':
http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C56785.html

"Levels of zinc and other trace minerals were determined in 66 men before and after a five-day period of sustained physical and psychological stress. Zinc levels decreased by 33% on average."

scratch ... that looks quite like a round circle!! Thumbs up!

PS. Lynn, did you know that pharmaceutic compagnies present 'anti-stress pills... with ZINC'? EDIT: I guess... now we UNDERSTAND why!!

White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Omnivit_2122_925310
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 Empty Re: White spots on Nails (leukonychia)

Post  asif amin Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 am

Dear Martijin

I would like to post another topic " fungus on nail ( Onychomycosis )" because I had suffered from that disease for 3 years ago. Please suggest me to start it with new post or add with this topic. If you want to start this new topic, you are welcome.
Thumbs up!
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 am

Hi Asif,

Nail fungus is a different topic, so it would be much better if you post your ideas about that topic in a new discussion.

wave

PS. Please create the topic in the brand new forum section: 'IIIg - Fingernails'
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:[color=darkred]...
Maybe it would be interesting to search for stuff how 'stress', 'confusion', 'lethargy', and 'drowsiness' ... relate to zinc!

Why?

Well... the following study presents awesome results on the last three issues that I mentioned!:
http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1990/pdf/1990-v05n04-p198.pdf
... by the way, this 1990 study e.g. pointed out that among a group of 494 university students - about 65% reported to have 'white spots' on one or more fingers (more often in males).

And the 'white spots' on fingernails were more frequently observed in those students who:
- ... very often confuse left with right;
- ... experience more drowsiness;
- ... sleep more hours (9 or more hours).

Interesting?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:44 am

Thanks for finding these correlations Martijn. Seems like we maybe getting somewhere with regard to bringing together various observations of stress/nutrition...
zinc could be the link (oh! I am a poet, and I didn't know it!)
Too late now for me to read the pdf file, but in Uni students I expect to see after first term white spots mainly on apollo finger, final year on index finger.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Yes Lynn, zinc could be the link - anyway, it is for sure a study to remember.

Unfortunately, the students were confronted with only 3 questions - and none of them requested info about which finger(s) display the white spots.

PS. The role of 'stress' is also menitoned in the article (page 200):

"According to Pfeiffer (1978, p. 17) more zinc may be required in the pubertal development of the male than in the pubertal development of the female. Attention should be directed to some of the factors that might decrease intake or availability of zinc for this group. One such factor might be attempts at weight reduction which involve reduced consumption of meat and other sources of zinc. Other factors include high consumption of processed foods where processing reduces zinc, high intake of cereal foods containing phytates which reduce zinc absorption, consumption of alcohol, stress, fitness activities such as jogging which result in loss of zinc through sweating and, for females, the use of oral contraceptives which reduce the availability of zinc. It has also been suggested that masturbation in males is a possible cause of loss of zinc, since semen and prostatic fluid are rich in zinc"
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:PS. The role of 'stress' is also menitoned in the article (page 200):

"... fitness activities such as jogging which result in loss of zinc through sweating and, for females, the use of oral contraceptives which reduce the availability of zinc. It has also been suggested that masturbation in males is a possible cause of loss of zinc, since semen and prostatic fluid are rich in zinc"
Dear Martijin,

Please suggest, fitness exercise such as jogging is necessary now a days, only some person affects with weakness. What you advice after work out one should take some juices or mineral foods? And another question is after marriage every one is indulging in sexual relationship, is this relationship decrease zinc? masturbation and sexual relationship both decrease the fluid of human.

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Correction)
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:59 am

Hi Asif,

(Sorry, I hadn't noticed your question so far)

Since zinc is an essential mineral, I think the simple answer to your question should be...that all these actvities should best be combined with a (natural) balanced food intake - such as e.g. oysters, cacao, seeds, germs, and meat like: liver & lamb (see the video below!).

PS. Seriously,... ( lol! ) ... it is not coincidence that some of these foods are sometimes associated with 'erotic-food' (oysters & cacao)...!

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:01 am

PS. Earlier today I wrote a summary-article about this excellent topic, see:
http://palmreadingperspectives.wordpress.com/2011/06/30/the-truth-about-white-spots-on-the-fingernail-trauma-stress-zinc-deficiency/

White spots on Nails (leukonychia) - Page 2 White-spots-fingernail-leukonychia-punctata
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Martijin, Thanks for sharing great information.
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down