Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Voting17Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Voting19Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Voting18 
puneet
Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Voting17Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Voting19Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all..

+2
Martijn (admin)
sundar
6 posters

Go down

Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all..

Post  sundar Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Hello Hand readers,

Nice to be a part of this forum. Thanks and regards from India. I have been practicing astrology and palmistry since 8 years. Palmistry is a systematic divination which explains planetary and constellatary influences on each individuals . Thus, Every individual hand expresses peculiar influences of the paticular planets and it's respective star constellations. Finding the moon sign and Ascendant of an individual by reading thier palm should be the first and foremost objective of the palmist. Secondly, A learned palmist should examine the exalted, deliberated, ruling and afflicted planets in the hands of the subject. Combining the first and second objectives will help us to frame the subject's natal chat. Exalted planetary influences in the subject determine the positive trait of one's character and physical constitution. This feature gets over-powered if the lagna lord directly related to the exalted planet. Debilitated and afflicted planets represent the negative characters of the individual. Well developed mounts alone cannot represent exalted and ruling planet, and viceversa. Vertical line and special markings on the mounts displays the ruling planet and exalted planet respectively. Negative markings display that that mount/ planet has been afflicted or deliberated. The science of palmistry and its co-ordination with planetary and star constellation is works well hand in hand how our soul and body interconnected. I hope that this fundamentals will help you to understand the basic structural form of palmistry. I wish all success to the sincere students of palmistry. And, This success can be obtained only if we learn to read hands systematically. I see peoples just read hands without any sort of systematic values. This should be corrected. Thanks and warm regards.[list][*]
sundar
sundar

Back to top Go down

Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Re: Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all..

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Hello Sundar,

First of all: welcome at this forum and thank you for posting your introduction message.

But I also would like to add a few words:

Regarding what you describe about palmistry and the planets & stars this actually relates to a sub-branch of hand reading - also known as 'astro-palmistry'.

However, many modern branches of hand reading (including e.g.: Life Purpose Hand Analysis, Elemental- & PsychoDiagnostic Chirology) do not associate with astrology at all.

So think your associations regarding astrology reflect you opinion, and the opinion of only some part of the practitioners in this field.

wave

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Re: Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all..

Post  sundar Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Hello Mr.Martijn,

Thanks for your response and sharing your opinion with me. Palmistry without the astrological knowledge is incomplete . The modern categories and terminlogies of palmistries are mere a partial aspects taken from various sources. Thus It remains descendant and minimal ideas of the ancient knowleges.

Well, I agree to the point of various school of palmistry. But , All school of palmistry is not successful. Only few schools could obtain all rounded recognitions ie., Prediction, Health issues, character reading etc., Astro palmistry is infact considered to be the most accurate in terms of prediction, health issues and character reading. I see peoples coming from various lands to learn astro- palmistry from my Guruji. Because, Nadi astrology , Astro palmistry, and Various schools of classical indian palmistry ( without astrological association ) are widely accepted as major school of palmistry. All other latest techniqes are considered to be taken from the former ideas and based on undefined logical researches. The results of latest techniqes are very primitive and incomplete., but comparitively easy to learn. When i visited some palmists at seattle, I found their ignorance on this divination. They use finger prints only to know the client's character. It is very primitive knowledge. The depth of palmistry is beyond limits and require deep understanding. We can explain the doctrine of palmistry when we combine the astrology and palmistry in our learnings. But we can explain no such doctrine in the latest techniques because of their ever-changing instable results .

But It is true that Most of the palmists in this world had no chances of learning the systematic palmistry and it's doctrine. And noone can claim in palmistry that they are 100 percent perfect in reading. It is all about the individual experiences and revealations. Thanks for your thoughtful response and cordial welcome.
sundar
sundar

Back to top Go down

Post  chakraborty Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi Sundar,

Your posts give the clue that you have good knowledge about Predictive Palmistry along with knowledge in Astro-palmistry.

Looking forward to your posts in the Predictive astrology part.

Regarding scientific/predictive palmistry, the debate will be there for some time to come. This is because the way we approach the subject.

In Sanskrit, there is a saying that among all arts, only chikitsa (Medical) and Astrology can be cross-checked and therefore verifiable. Rest are abstract sciences. , Palmistry was considered as a part of astrology.

However, there are many a myth / wrong or very simplistic statements are associated with palmistry. Hence, some people feel the need for scrutinizing everything. For some others, that may look like re-inventing the wheel.

IMO, the methodology taken by some of the researchers - looks like cross-checking a single parameter in isolation. Like measuring the length of life line and longevity. I am yet to see any good palmist who checks anything like that. They always cross-check few different parameter before arriving at any conclusion.

regards

Chakraborty

chakraborty

Back to top Go down

Post  sundar Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello Mr. Chakraborty,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Astro palmistry is indeed a easiest subject if we have atleast mediocre knowledge in astrology and palmistry. Infact, I noticed that peoples are struggling to gather sources from sanskrit verses. Ofcourse, It is essential. But, we must know how to apply it in practice. You said [ In another thread ] that negative mars represent saggitarus. But I dont find good reason for it. When ascendant varies in individual in relation to the ascendant lord, Naturally, The position of house changes. It cannot be fixed at all.

What i am trying to say is that we can make astro palmistry simple and easy. When we find low set and short little finger, we see afflicted mercury in their natal chart. When we try to relate the basics , subsequently we can explore the advanced mode of astro palmistry. But peoples try to gather information from various text books. Finally frustrate with it. This should be avoided. And the study of astro palmistry is a step by step progress. We should not neglect the texts nor blindly believe it. Our learnings get perfect only when we apply it and understand it. Nature's truths are often simple. But we make it complicated. I give these advices to sincere students of this divination. Thanks again.
sundar
sundar

Back to top Go down

Hi hand readers.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty I find that very interesting, thank you

Post  Svetlana1 Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:33 am

I find that very interesting, thank you

sundar wrote:Hello Mr. Chakraborty,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Astro palmistry is indeed a easiest subject if we have atleast mediocre knowledge in astrology and palmistry. Infact, I noticed that peoples are struggling to gather sources from sanskrit verses. Ofcourse, It is essential. But, we must know how to apply it in practice. You said [ In another thread ] that negative mars represent saggitarus. But I dont find good reason for it. When ascendant varies in individual in relation to the ascendant lord, Naturally, The position of house changes. It cannot be fixed at all.

What i am trying to say is that we can make astro palmistry simple and easy. When we find low set and short little finger, we see afflicted mercury in their natal chart. When we try to relate the basics , subsequently we can explore the advanced mode of astro palmistry. But peoples try to gather information from various text books. Finally frustrate with it. This should be avoided. And the study of astro palmistry is a step by step progress. We should not neglect the texts nor blindly believe it. Our learnings get perfect only when we apply it and understand it. Nature's truths are often simple. But we make it complicated. I give these advices to sincere students of this divination. Thanks again.

Svetlana1

Back to top Go down

Post  chakraborty Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:05 am

Dear Sundar,

I do have some mediocre background in astrology.

When the ascendant change, the 9th house sign will change. So, Sagittarius will be the 9th lord for Aries only -- or the Kalpurusha. But Jupiter along with Sun are karaka of Father. So, the 9th house will have some characteristics of Jupiter.

Please note that Bhrigu paddhati always gives prediction based on Aries...irrespective of lagna. The LalKitab terms the 1st house as Mesha..irrespective of sign of ascendant. For checking disease/accidents, we only concentrate on Kalpurusha, irrespective of ascendant.

BTW, the term I came across for this region of palm is ...Dharma sthan / 9th house. The attributes provided are as I have understood the subject.

'Hope we will have some enjoyable discussion where I could be able to learn from your expertise & experience.

Yes, I agree with you as without good direction/guidance, we come across various sources and get baffled. I hope you will be able to guide us. I am interested in learning Astro-palmistry.

regards

Chakraborty

chakraborty

Back to top Go down

Post  tajender Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi Sundar
Nice to know about astropalmistry. Do u have any recommended books for astropalmistry and astrology(beginners)

tajender

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:42 am

sundar wrote:Hello Hand readers,

Vertical line and special markings on the mounts displays the ruling planet and exalted planet respectively.

Negative markings display that that mount/ planet has been afflicted or deliberated.
Hello Sundar,
Nice to see your inputs on astro-palmistry.
Can it be considered that vertical line, itself, is identification for ruling planet?
And can you pls elaborate on "special marking" to identify exalted or debilitated or afflicted planet? Which special markings would identify exalted and which ones identify debilitated/afflicted planets.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down