Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Can I get a palm reading please
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2019 8:03 am by Blindsided

» Arch on All Fingers
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Please read my palm:)
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 am by cromaveg

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 am by cromaveg

» Any Whatsaap Group ?
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 am by sonu21

» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 pm by JD

» Double Head Line
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am by pravin kumar

» Please read my simian line!
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:48 pm by ktm112

» relationship and career
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 am by milarepa

» About my palm
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» What does this mean?
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:28 am by AraneaNox

» Broken life line
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 am by nishaghai

» Strange small line on the left hand
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:48 am by AraneaNox

» Hello, I'm Tobi.
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:18 am by nishaghai

» Career in research
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:44 am by nishaghai

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5680 registered users
The newest registered user is nicetulip

Our users have posted a total of 45998 messages in 4702 subjects
Top posting users this week
nishaghai
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Voting17Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Voting19Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Voting18 
Blindsided
Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Voting17Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Voting19Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Voting18 
pravin kumar
unknownmaster80
givenchy

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back?

Go down

Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Empty Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back?

Post  caledonia on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

He made an intriguing intriguing post on the Gaddafi topic and then disappeared...

If you are lurking and reading, Truthseeker, please post.

Thanks,

Caledonia

caledonia

Back to top Go down

Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Empty Re: Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back?

Post  Martijn (admin) on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Hello caledonia,

All I know is that truthseeker's last visit was on 11 Jan 2011 (not sure if he ever visited the forum without being logged in). And yes, I agree: it would be nice to see him again.

Thumb up .

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Empty Re: Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back?

Post  Lynn on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:30 pm

caledonia, you could try sending him a PM, maybe with a link to this thread or the Gadaffi one. Question

Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anybody know how to get Truthseeker2 back? Empty Thank you, Martijn and Lynn...

Post  caledonia on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 pm

I came here a couple of times after you both posted but was actually too busy to say anything useful...

So this is just a filler again, heh, heh....anything for a "contribution", huh?

But this is a good site and I do my little bit.

Caledonia.

PS. Wonder what happened to the fellow who was going to lose his business, wife, etc, etc.

caledonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum