Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

amit_plawat

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5166 registered users
The newest registered user is Himanshirawat

Our users have posted a total of 43052 messages in 4267 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Queries to Solve

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queries to Solve

Post  prayank22 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello Members,

I'm a newbie in this forum so Hello to all members, Well My reason being on this forum simply that I found palmistry really amazing realistic and in last few years I've read many articles about palmistry and its has always fantasized me about this art.....but here is the catch My Confusion started when I started reading my own hand, I found it really confusing and some signs are really contradictory for me which I'm going to mention, thus I decided to take experts help on Certain Issues which are as : -

1. I have a "big cross" on Mount of Jupiter close to Life & Head Line.
2. I also have two parallel Sun line emerging on my right palm
3. My fate line which Use to start from base of my palm and stops at my heart line but in last few years its extending to the finger of Saturn its still not that clear as the other part of my Fate line.
4. I'm really scared about the Ring of Sun its not right now but I think its kinda encircling the Mount of Sun Does the Ring of Sun is Really that bad as been described in different books & article or does it have a different application.

Well continuing with post I wud like to express my Gratitude to all those who take there precious time and reply to my Queries and to also those View it. And I wish that knowledgeable members of this community will respond to my Query.

Regards,
Prayank Raj Sinh

prayank22

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:24 pm

prayank22 wrote:Hello Members,

I'm a newbie in this forum so Hello to all members, Well My reason being on this forum simply that I found palmistry really amazing realistic and in last few years I've read many articles about palmistry and its has always fantasized me about this art.....but here is the catch My Confusion started when I started reading my own hand, I found it really confusing and some signs are really contradictory for me which I'm going to mention, thus I decided to take experts help on Certain Issues which are as : -

1. I have a "big cross" on Mount of Jupiter close to Life & Head Line.
2. I also have two parallel Sun line emerging on my right palm
3. My fate line which Use to start from base of my palm and stops at my heart line but in last few years its extending to the finger of Saturn its still not that clear as the other part of my Fate line.
4. I'm really scared about the Ring of Sun its not right now but I think its kinda encircling the Mount of Sun Does the Ring of Sun is Really that bad as been described in different books & article or does it have a different application.

Well continuing with post I wud like to express my Gratitude to all those who take there precious time and reply to my Queries and to also those View it. And I wish that knowledgeable members of this community will respond to my Query.

Regards,
Prayank Raj Sinh
Can you please post pics Prayank?
avatar
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 am

Kindly post the clear palm prints.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4080
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  Sari on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Hi,
A cross on Mt.Jupiter is an excellent marking for happy marriage, double sun line is good luck, happiness, success and talent. Can indicate a successful career and hobby. A ring under the sun can block the creative energy so it's not that bad once your are aware, this line can disappear.
avatar
Sari

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 am

Big Cross close to life line would mean you will get a good partner in life and at a young age if it is nearer to life line. If you do not marry by that age it would only mean a person of opposite sex comes into your life at a young age and leaves a lasting impression on you.

Sun Line is very good to have and your fate line going up is also a good indication. Sun Line brings fame, popularity, money and everything good but minimum Self Satisfaction in life and you will never have to ask for money from anyone.

I have never seen Ring of Sun. It could be Girdle of Venus. Anyway if you post your palm prints then I shall understand better.
Kiran.Katawa wrote:
prayank22 wrote:Hello Members,

I'm a newbie in this forum so Hello to all members, Well My reason being on this forum simply that I found palmistry really amazing realistic and in last few years I've read many articles about palmistry and its has always fantasized me about this art.....but here is the catch My Confusion started when I started reading my own hand, I found it really confusing and some signs are really contradictory for me which I'm going to mention, thus I decided to take experts help on Certain Issues which are as : -

1. I have a "big cross" on Mount of Jupiter close to Life & Head Line.
2. I also have two parallel Sun line emerging on my right palm
3. My fate line which Use to start from base of my palm and stops at my heart line but in last few years its extending to the finger of Saturn its still not that clear as the other part of my Fate line.
4. I'm really scared about the Ring of Sun its not right now but I think its kinda encircling the Mount of Sun Does the Ring of Sun is Really that bad as been described in different books & article or does it have a different application.

Well continuing with post I wud like to express my Gratitude to all those who take there precious time and reply to my Queries and to also those View it. And I wish that knowledgeable members of this community will respond to my Query.

Regards,
Prayank Raj Sinh
Can you please post pics Prayank?


Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4080
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  prayank22 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Thanks! I really would like to Thanks all of you. for taking your precious time out for solving my queries. As asked am attaching the picture of my right palm because I dinn knw hw take palm prints, plz let me knw so I can post those prints in my next reply.

These Images contains things I talked U about like that big cross on my mount of Jupiter.




Regards,
Prayank Raj Sinh

prayank22

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  Sari on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:39 am

Some of the pictures are ok, but mostly blurry and none show the ring of Sun which you referred to.
wave
avatar
Sari

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  prayank22 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Thanks! Sari,

Thing is Such, these signs & these developments were not there earlier, These things have been developing for last 2 - 3 years The Fate line , The Sun line, The Cross & lines on Mount of moon , So it puzzles me more now as U can see there too much on my platter, Can u read into this, If U can which em Sure u can please let me know whats in store for me. And one more thing is there any sign by which can U tell that U'll get a beautiful partner Is there any signs please let me know.

Regards,

Prayank Raj Sinh

prayank22

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  Sari on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:36 am

I don't think you have a ring of sun, I think it is a trident or fork in your sun line, but anyway, these lines change as our lives change, I have watched my own lines grow and change around for the past 27 years and I can tell on my own hand when a line is about to change. You are most likely at a time in your life right now where changes are taking place so lines will too.

I don't think any sign on your hand will tell if you will get a beautiful partner. Beauty after all is in the eye of the beholder, so in other words if you believe she is beautiful then she will be.
sunny
avatar
Sari

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  pravin kumar on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Sari,

In one of the snap it does look like a Trident but since the whole palm pictures are not posted it is difficult to tell. I always believe if there is one good sign in the palm is to be confirmed by something good elsewhere in the palm. You cannot have one good sign with all the other indications indicating otherwise.

Sari wrote:I don't think you have a ring of sun, I think it is a trident or fork in your sun line, but anyway, these lines change as our lives change, I have watched my own lines grow and change around for the past 27 years and I can tell on my own hand when a line is about to change. You are most likely at a time in your life right now where changes are taking place so lines will too.

I don't think any sign on your hand will tell if you will get a beautiful partner. Beauty after all is in the eye of the beholder, so in other words if you believe she is beautiful then she will be.

Pravin Kumar

sunny

pravin kumar

Posts : 4080
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  Sari on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:49 am

pravin kumar wrote:Sari,

In one of the snap it does look like a Trident but since the whole palm pictures are not posted it is difficult to tell. I always believe if there is one good sign in the palm is to be confirmed by something good elsewhere in the palm. You cannot have one good sign with all the other indications indicating otherwise.

Sari wrote:I don't think you have a ring of sun, I think it is a trident or fork in your sun line, but anyway, these lines change as our lives change, I have watched my own lines grow and change around for the past 27 years and I can tell on my own hand when a line is about to change. You are most likely at a time in your life right now where changes are taking place so lines will too.

I don't think any sign on your hand will tell if you will get a beautiful partner. Beauty after all is in the eye of the beholder, so in other words if you believe she is beautiful then she will be.

Pravin Kumar

sunny
Hello Pravin,
I'm not sure what you mean by you cannot have one good sign with all others indicating otherwise? It sounds like you are saying all signs are negative on a hand? I always look for positive signs among negative ones to bring about positive comments and outcome.
avatar
Sari

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Sari,

What I mean was if there is a Trident on the Mount of Sun then the head line, fate line, life line and the heart line -- either two or three of them -- have to be good otherwise in what direction will this Trident have effect on. You cannot say that he is mentally weak, emotionally weak and healthwise weak and career wise not good yet the Trident is there. What will the Trident do then? I look for how many of the above main lines are good. If two of them are good then it is good, if three of them are good then it is excellent. I do not recall all the above four lines good in any persons palm having a Trident for all the four lines good itself means excellent.



Sari wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Sari,

In one of the snap it does look like a Trident but since the whole palm pictures are not posted it is difficult to tell. I always believe if there is one good sign in the palm is to be confirmed by something good elsewhere in the palm. You cannot have one good sign with all the other indications indicating otherwise.

Sari wrote:I don't think you have a ring of sun, I think it is a trident or fork in your sun line, but anyway, these lines change as our lives change, I have watched my own lines grow and change around for the past 27 years and I can tell on my own hand when a line is about to change. You are most likely at a time in your life right now where changes are taking place so lines will too.

I don't think any sign on your hand will tell if you will get a beautiful partner. Beauty after all is in the eye of the beholder, so in other words if you believe she is beautiful then she will be.

Pravin Kumar

sunny
Hello Pravin,
I'm not sure what you mean by you cannot have one good sign with all others indicating otherwise? It sounds like you are saying all signs are negative on a hand? I always look for positive signs among negative ones to bring about positive comments and outcome.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4080
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Dear Sari,

I recall the palm of a lady from Canbera, Australia. She has been in touch with me for last more than 15 months. Emotionally weak otherwise all indications in her palm at present very good. She had differences with her Ex Husband over child possession. Her Ex Husband took her to court in May 2012. She is so emotionally weak that despite my telling her every time that she need not worry as she will not lose possession of her children which was 50/50 i.e. 15 days with mother and 15 days with Father, she still continued worrying. She got that judgement in June 2012. Even after that she continued worrying as the final case hearing was in December.

Second problem was new man in her life. Will he remain in her life, Will she be able to marry him. Even before I could comment the man left her. I asked her to be patient. This was in May 2012. All the other indications in her palm was good. She would call at least 12/15 times daily, so worried she was and discuss the same lines again and again reading new meaning to everything in her and her ex husbands palm. Because all her other lines were good I told her have patience. In September 2012 she got a wondeful person in her life. I pointed out her shortcomings and asked her not to push this man. Be patient. Her calls have reduced considerably and now she called only once of twice in a month, so I know she is happy. Yesterday she called me and said this man is still in her life and she won the case in the court for possession of children 50/50.

Sari wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Sari,

In one of the snap it does look like a Trident but since the whole palm pictures are not posted it is difficult to tell. I always believe if there is one good sign in the palm is to be confirmed by something good elsewhere in the palm. You cannot have one good sign with all the other indications indicating otherwise.

Sari wrote:I don't think you have a ring of sun, I think it is a trident or fork in your sun line, but anyway, these lines change as our lives change, I have watched my own lines grow and change around for the past 27 years and I can tell on my own hand when a line is about to change. You are most likely at a time in your life right now where changes are taking place so lines will too.

I don't think any sign on your hand will tell if you will get a beautiful partner. Beauty after all is in the eye of the beholder, so in other words if you believe she is beautiful then she will be.

Pravin Kumar

sunny
Hello Pravin,
I'm not sure what you mean by you cannot have one good sign with all others indicating otherwise? It sounds like you are saying all signs are negative on a hand? I always look for positive signs among negative ones to bring about positive comments and outcome.



She has no Trident, No Star no triangle but her life line, fate line and head line are very clear and strong and her sun line is also present, which was dim earlier i.e. at May 2012 and has become stronger now. This is what I imply when I say that if a Trident or Triangle or Star is present there has to be 2 main lines good.

I hope I have made my self clear.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4080
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  Sari on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 am

Thanks
wave
avatar
Sari

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  prayank22 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks! Sari and Pravin ,

Well its quite a learning experience for me, certainly there things which one shud know, On the Issue on "Trident" It seems that I having a trident like sign on my left palm.................. while going through the directions U gave me, I found some thing Unusual on my left palm its like a "Fish" on mount of Sun............. may be developing in something else.

Well Sari, on the issue of Beautiful Partner and Personally I have seen this, that those people who has "Heart Line" bending towards the ring finger or going between the mount of Sun & Jupiter in both palms making like the English alphabet "C", they have a Beautiful in Life partner that means in looks, that implies those who have this kind of sign will have a more good looking partner compared to them. that's what I found in my research, So what U think about it. Thumbs up!

Regards
Prayank Raj Sinh

prayank22

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  pravin kumar on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:46 am

First of all Fish is found only on Mount of Moon (Water) and end of life line and no where else according to Indian Palmistry. Secondly when you join both hands together where the heart line of one palm matches the other the resultant 2 heart lines should look like the New Moon. As New Moon is considered most beautiful it is said you get a beautiful partner.

Pravin Kumar


prayank22 wrote: Thanks! Sari and Pravin ,

Well its quite a learning experience for me, certainly there things which one shud know, On the Issue on "Trident" It seems that I having a trident like sign on my left palm.................. while going through the directions U gave me, I found some thing Unusual on my left palm its like a "Fish" on mount of Sun............. may be developing in something else.

Well Sari, on the issue of Beautiful Partner and Personally I have seen this, that those people who has "Heart Line" bending towards the ring finger or going between the mount of Sun & Jupiter in both palms making like the English alphabet "C", they have a Beautiful in Life partner that means in looks, that implies those who have this kind of sign will have a more good looking partner compared to them. that's what I found in my research, So what U think about it. Thumbs up!

Regards
Prayank Raj Sinh

pravin kumar

Posts : 4080
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Queries to Solve

Post  Sari on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:02 am

I don't personally use that kind of predictive analysis, but if that makes you happy then I don't see why not believe it. Good luck Thumbs up!
avatar
Sari

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum