Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
New assessment chart for the hand! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
New assessment chart for the hand! Voting17New assessment chart for the hand! Voting19New assessment chart for the hand! Voting18 
puneet
New assessment chart for the hand! Voting17New assessment chart for the hand! Voting19New assessment chart for the hand! Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

New assessment chart for the hand!

4 posters

Go down

New assessment chart for the hand! Empty New assessment chart for the hand!

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:53 pm

New assessment chart for the hand! Multi-perspective-palm-reading-chart-1

The Multi-Perspective Palm Reading 'Assessment Chart' is a first attempt to provide a guideline to assess key-elements for each of the 7 hand dimensions (the chart includes 36 hand features).

The chart is divided in 8 sections, one for each of the 7 hand dimensions (including: dermatoglyphics, finger length, lines, motorics, nails, shape & skin) - NOTICE: the dimension 'dermatoglyphics' is divided in a sub-section describing the fingerprints + a sub-section describing palmar dermatoglyphics.

Any proposal to include other hand features in this 'assessment chart' is very welcome, because I have myself a few ideas already to improve the usability of this chart, e.g. by making the chart suitable to assess two hands in one chart!

Later I will also present some guidelines regarding how to use this chart (to assess the hand characteristics for a person, or to register the typical characteristics seen in a specific group).

I have also planned to present a chart for the populations for which I have already summarized the typical variations regarding all 7 dimensions of the hand, including: Down syndrome, fragile-x syndrome, diabetes mellitis type-2, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis & schizophrenia.

wave

PS. Here I have presented a full 'profile' which describes the most common variations in the general population (see the green line inside the picture below):
http://multiperspectivepalmreading.com/#common

Multi-Perspect Palm Reading Assessment Chart for the general population:

New assessment chart for the hand! Multi-perspective-palm-reading-chart-1-general

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

New assessment chart for the hand! Empty Re: New assessment chart for the hand!

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi Martijn,
looking for

Later I will also present some guidelines regarding how to use this chart (to assess the hand characteristics for a person, or to register the typical characteristics seen in a specific group).

B.t..w, regarding finger prints,
Why is TA elimintaed from fingerprints?
Can there be a finger print type as - not a standard one.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

New assessment chart for the hand! Empty Chart

Post  Sue Miller Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:49 pm

overcomplicated!
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Martijn,
looking for

B.t..w, regarding finger prints,
Why is TA elimintaed from fingerprints?
Can there be a finger print type as - not a standard one.

Hi Kiran,

Excellent question, and well spotted that the 'tented arch' is missing in the chart.

Yes, I decided to not include the 'tented arch' in this chart for various reasons - e.g. one requires to have detailed expertise to recognize a true 'tented arch'; I have noticed that in scientific studies tented arches have only rarely been associated with any disorder or disorder at all; and in the fields of hand reading I have noticed that authors often present examples that are actually a 'ulnar loop', 'radial loop' or 'arch'.

Therefore I decided to avoid all related complications by excluding it from this chart (resulting in that any tented arch will be included in one of the other categories).

It's a strategic choice (such choices serve the purpose to present a chart that includes many aspects of the hand... without falling in the pittfalls of details)

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Sue Miller wrote:overcomplicated!

Hi Sue,

I welcome you to specify why you think the chart is 'overcomplicated'?

(I especially would welcome you to specify your response in the perspective of the starting point that 'Multi-Perspective Palm Reading' underlines the need to look at multiple dimensions of the hand in order to find a solid assessment)

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

New assessment chart for the hand! Empty New Chart for assessment of hands

Post  Sue Miller Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi there Martijn, yeah thanks for your willingness to be criticised! sorry to be blunt. As an intuitive palm reader with a big interest in the scientific and empirical aspects of the subject, I find the chart quite astrological in format and difficult to read, if I was a beginner I would be put off but, hey maybe you are not aiming this chart at beginners so what am I going on about!!
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Sue Miller wrote:Hi there Martijn, yeah thanks for your willingness to be criticised! sorry to be blunt. As an intuitive palm reader with a big interest in the scientific and empirical aspects of the subject, I find the chart quite astrological in format and difficult to read, if I was a beginner I would be put off but, hey maybe you are not aiming this chart at beginners so what am I going on about!!
Sue

Yes, this chart is not designed for 'beginners' (it's more designed for professionals & advanced students: one can think of various possibilities for how to use it).

Though I do think this chart can potentially become valuable tool for beginners who have understand the need to look at various dimensions of the hand. Because the chart provides a visual summary of key-features to look for.

Smile
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

New assessment chart for the hand! Empty hand chart

Post  Sue Miller Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:46 pm

mmmm...... why have you made it circular?, I know it looks good but I wonder if it would be easier to understand in an oblong table format....just a thought
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:15 am

Sue Miller wrote:mmmm...... why have you made it circular?, I know it looks good but I wonder if it would be easier to understand in an oblong table format....just a thought
Sue

thinking ... Good point Sue!

Basically, I only wanted it to look nice for a start.

But now that I have made a starting point, I think it would indeed become much more practical to present the chart in a table format.

Instead of the circle I could creat a square with 9 squares inside... the inner square could include the hand picture (just like it is now presented in the center of the circle), and each of the other 8 square could include the same info as presented in the circle.

I think I already like this as an alternative!
(E.g. it would take much less time for me to make such chart, and to adopt changes, etc.)

Thanks Sue!!!

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

New assessment chart for the hand! Empty hand chart

Post  Sue Miller Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:12 pm

yes of course as an artist myself the thought of sacrificing style over content would be anathema to most and it would be lovely to have this table presented in an aesthetically pleasing way as well as being intellectually satisfying......this is your challenge.... heheheh,..
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

Back to top Go down

New assessment chart for the hand! Empty Nice graphic tool

Post  knox gillespie Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:13 am

Martin,

Great tool, showing how much one needs to know and the visual chart as a summary is very useful . I would add a few things , but what you have started is good advise and direction. thanks, knox
knox gillespie
knox gillespie

http://www.Porcenova.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 am

knox gillespie wrote:Martin,

Great tool, showing how much one needs to know and the visual chart as a summary is very useful . I would add a few things , but what you have started is good advise and direction. thanks, knox

Thanks Knox! Very Happy

By the way, what else do you have in mind? You are welcome to propose some of the other (major) hand features that you would prefer to see included in the chart.

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down