Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

Devd17

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4798 registered users
The newest registered user is Devd17

Our users have posted a total of 41132 messages in 3974 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Very confused

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very confused

Post  Amadeus E. on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Hello,

I'm still trying to understand which hand is the right one for palm reading. Some say it's your active hand, some say it's the left hand for women and the right one for men, some say the left hand is your past and the right one is your future or something like that(I don't see how this one makes any sense for many reasons)......and then many other completely different claims. It's starting to sound like religion...everyone has their own, but none of them really seem right. So I'm confused.

Most of the "big" lines are fairly similar on both of my palms. The heart line turns into a fork on both palms near the fingers, the life lines are about the same length...but let's take the marriage lines for example, which seem to confuse me the most at the moment. On my left palm, there's the strong marriage line, which seems to run almost the whole width of my little finger. While on my right palm, the strong one is pretty much in the same place, but it seems to spread into many lines before it even manages to run a quarter of the width of the little finger(it's pretty short). BUT, it seems to start from the back of my hand instead...on the knuckle of my little finger :S It runs as a thin line from there, until it reaches the side of my palm. Then it becomes strong and deep.
I think there could be some faint ones too under it, but they're barely noticeable. While on my left palm, even the faint ones are easy to notice.

There's also a really clear cross under my index finger on my right palm. It's impossible to miss. Almost looks as if it was handmade(also seems to be accompanied smaller crosses). There could be one under the index finger of my left hand too, but it's harder to tell. It's by far not as clear and doesn't look as good.

Could anyone explain all this to me???

Amadeus E.

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Very confused

Post  Sue Miller on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 pm

oh dear amadeus, i have been reading hands for almost 40 years and i still get confused! there is so much info and research about the subject available, the best thing i can say is read as much as you can from different sources and opinions, i found noel jacquin and beryl hutchinson to be among the best authors for me, so i tried to stick to their guidelines whilst remaining open to new insights. so keep going, it is not a subject in which you reach the end, the journey has kept me interested all my life and i hope you will find the same. there does come a time though when if you are doing a reading for someone that your own intuition kicks in and all you have learned becomes a framework by which you can convey helpful information to your readee
sue

Sue Miller

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 68
Location : England

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Very confused

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Sue Miller wrote:oh dear amadeus, i have been reading hands for almost 40 years and i still get confused! there is so much info and research about the subject available, the best thing i can say is read as much as you can from different sources and opinions, i found noel jacquin and beryl hutchinson to be among the best authors for me, so i tried to stick to their guidelines whilst remaining open to new insights. so keep going, it is not a subject in which you reach the end, the journey has kept me interested all my life and i hope you will find the same. there does come a time though when if you are doing a reading for someone that your own intuition kicks in and all you have learned becomes a framework by which you can convey helpful information to your readee
sue
Thumbs up! well said Sue.

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Confused

Post  seawaves on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:06 am

Take the best of both the hands and worst of both the hands. That is how life will show up.

seawaves

Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Very confused

Post  Aaru on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:44 pm

seawaves wrote:Take the best of both the hands and worst of both the hands.  That is how life will show up.

I am learner and I am also confused. I am studing one person's palm and co-relate to the real life incidents. In that case the person is a right handed and both the hands has different lines but the life path follows according to left hand.

Even I have seen in so many cases a strong two relationship lines on a person's hand never indicates two marriages or one affair and one marriage. I have seen people with two relationship lines having one strong marriage and that also at the time the weak marriage line exist.

Aaru

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Very confused

Post  seawaves on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:31 pm

The secret is that left hand is the destiny which God has defined for you. Right hand is the destiny that you are planning for yourself and your efforts.

However, events show up as a mix of both hands. Therefore, say if a line is weak in one hand and strong in the other hand, then the strong one will be always overpowering.

Sometimes, the events as planned by God are overbearing and one should allow them to take control. But that does not mean, one does not continue with the efforts.

Lines change every 14 days, so keep an eye on all the lines.

Keep learning.

seawaves

Posts : 201
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Very confused

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 am

You have to consider the palm as active and passive. Active one is the stronger one. There are people who do quite a few things with right palm and also with the left palm. If they write with left palm they do so many other things like cooking or in sports even serving with right hand. I have come across quite a few and there in such case both palms are given equal importance. Even otherwise we have to read both the palms and find the nature of the person from the palms. If assuming in the right palm the life line is strong and unbroken and in the left palm it is strong but broken and then there is another over lapping line then some change at that age could happen or at least a person may feel like changing but may not change. The confirmation can be got elsewhere in Fate/Head/Heart/Sun and Line of Mercury. Or there could be some influence line indicating the change.

Aaru wrote:
seawaves wrote:Take the best of both the hands and worst of both the hands.  That is how life will show up.

I am learner and I am also confused. I am studing one person's palm and co-relate to the real life incidents. In that case the person is a right handed and both the hands has different lines but the life path follows according to left hand.

Even I have seen in so many cases a strong two relationship lines on a person's hand never indicates two marriages or one affair and one marriage. I have seen people with two relationship lines having one strong marriage and that also at the time the weak marriage line exist.

After you have practised a number of palms you will get more confidence and start predicting your own way i.e. you may not even refer to books etc. and read palms your own way with your own interpretations and you will get it right.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 3604
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum