Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Voting17Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Voting19Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Voting18 
rajashri
Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Voting17Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Voting19Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Persephone Headline? Why?

5 posters

Go down

Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Persephone Headline? Why?

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:
Lynn wrote:[Thanks I didn't know. I've always associated Scorpio/Pluto with lower luna.
Hi Lyn,
Me too, the lower Luna is for me the mount of Pluto and when you know the meaning of it is that makes sense. In some of my 255 books they use the name Pluto for the Ulnar or upper Mars. Under the mount of Pluto is sometimes an other mount to see, associated with the Mount of Pluto. I have different pictures of it. In the book by Rita Robinson she has been talked about a little bit, but I have done further research about this mountain and I have introduce this mountain in my new book. The name is mount of Proserpina Hence my question why Persephone line without a substantiation?

Magda, in Persepone relates to the Roman mythology (and it is known as the goddess equivalent of Proserpina in Greece mythology).

(Just like Jupiter is the Roman god equivalent of the Greece god Zeus)

Very Happy

PS. Funny how in your perspective the 'Persephone line' could makes sense... because you ascociate the lower mount of moon with Pluto! However, since Jena Griffiths website appears to indicate that Pluto gets associated with Mars positive (see my earlier post)... I assumed that there was no connection between the Persephone line & Pluto.

However, in the following IIHA-document (published in 1993) we can see that in the early days of the IIHA school the connection between Persephone, Pluto and the lower mount of moon has been made! - See page 10: http://www.handanalysis.net/journals/Journal,%20Vol_2,%20Issue%202.pdf

Maybe later in time Richard began to associate Mars-positive with Pluto? Because also in the work of another IIHA student (Kay Packard) we can see that Pluto gets connected with Mars-Positive.

thinking The name Persephone line could make sense when Pluto gets associated with the lower mount of Moon; but if the IIHA school has changed their opinion about the mount of Pluto in time... this would implicate that the name 'Persephone line' would no longer makes sense.

confused ... I really wonder if Richard is aware of this???
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Kiran, this 1993 IIHA document confirms that in those days the Sydney line was associated with (page 9): "a state-of-the-art computer with no off switch" and "a sign of mental giftedness"; so, this shows that initially the Hal head lilne was described as a Sydney line... and so there is hardly any basis at all to assume that a 'Hal head line' represents another type of line than a Sydney line.

See page 9: http://www.handanalysis.net/journals/Journal,%20Vol_2,%20Issue%202.pdf
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Thank you Magda for the clarification.

I also noted the names used in RU's system. One of its advantages is it safeguards the knowledge. Do you know what is akashik line? red queen? hermit, gina, donna, 3 for 2, 3rd eye,mising mother's milk, shaman, wow marker etc. Those who know basics of palmistry won't know a persephone or HAL900 line(but, may understand a long headline, deeply curving headline).

And the other advantage is, these work as key word and a set of rules, points come to your mind once you get this keyword.

Last edited by Kiran.Katawa on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added few more words)
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Persephone Headline? Why? - Page 2 Empty Persephone headline

Post  rajashri Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:10 am

Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:This term is very unfortunate and inconsistent. In Europe, the Swiss Alice Funk has adopted this term in her book ''Handlesen the easy way''. She has been trained by Richard Unger. Besides, those markers gifts on your site,  I am not so happy, that are the most quaternary lines / characters in the hand that can disappear quickly. Not important enough and hard to see for a layman.
Hi Magda, are you saying that the so called persephone line(deeply diving head line) can disappear/appear quickly?
Sorry Kiran, I meant the little mini lines as the star can disappear quickly. Besides the  downward Headline is in my opinion no gift marking. If you think that then the Saturn line from the Moon Mountain also are a gift marking. What nonsense and illogical. Both lines are primary lines and even that can change. Only the skin patterns, the purest gift markings are, these never change.

The long curvy headline could be named anything (persephone or whatever), that does not matter. Martijn has already analyzed and proved as to why it was named so. But i disagree to the opinion about this line given by Magda. I have known people having this line very well, without other gift markings. Each of them do have a unique psychic ability, no doubt. But because of other positive lines and marks absent in their hands, they cannot use the gift of this line positively. So, one cannot under estimate the importance of this line. What is important is how evolved one is, and not only having gift markings. When one is spiritually evolved, only then all these gifts in totality are helpful or else they are misused by the owner. The downward headline is one of the biggest proofs amongst many other signs that the owner is inspired and has a great sense of imagination. He or she could be a writer,poet, painter,musician,dancer or a greatest devotee of God ( even this needs inspiration) etc which are all related to inspiration obtained from the super - conscious mind. Isn't that a gift in itself ? Fame and success depends on other lines. I think I don't need to specify this to the experts and professionals!  They might not be successful, but the happiness and joy they receive through the practice is just like the joy you seem to get from analyzing the endless number of palms of your clients.
There can be psychic thieves and robbers also who can sense the particulars before planning to steal. In India there is a region which was famous for very intelligent dacoits. They were a clan who were devotees of goddess Kali. Before their mission they prayed for success, and sometimes even alert people were put to sleep by their prayers. Now these people definitely had these psychic markings but worked in a negative way because of lack of other positive lines or wrong intention. But it solved their purpose.
The human mind itself is very complex. To really understand it one cannot read books and find out. One has to do years of inner work. How can you know it unless you go beyond it....... then how can you know other people's mindsets unless you step into their shoes? Even the shadow sides of the gifts are boons,, did you know that? Have you heard of healthy depression? Not all depression or or all boredom is bad... this is all mind-stuff.
I totally agree with Kiran's last post on this topic....."these work as key words and a set of rules....."
Likewise I can defend about each and every gift marking with important lines from scriptures whether I personally possess them or not. Sometimes even a person owning a gift marking is not aware what great treasure he possesses and its best use because of his lack of spiritual awareness.

Even the gift "stars".....Magda says they arn't important because they may disappear anytime. So what? They are present because of some purpose and tomorrow they may disappear as the need is fulfilled.
Whenever we discuss about a particular line or sign,it should be only about that particular line/sin/mark/mound keeping the negative or positive categories aside for the time being and then explain to the laymen about the Influence of other lines.  flower 

rajashri

Last edited by rajashri on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added few lines)

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum