Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4809 registered users
The newest registered user is Gore

Our users have posted a total of 41178 messages in 3981 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Lines at the back of hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lines at the back of hand

Post  Jatinder Singh Nagi on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 am

The lines on hand, feet, forehead....all have a story to tell.
Does the lines on the back of our fingers and thumb also have some significance ?
Have always been curious to know about the horizontal lines....specially on the backside of the thumb.

Jatinder Singh Nagi

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-06-11
Age : 52
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Lines at the back of hand

Post  Sari on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:35 am

I think this is possible, but not many of us have bothered to go the extra mile, because we are still going hard at the front side. 
Good question tho, something to ponder.

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lines at the back of hand

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:05 am

Jatinder Singh Nagi wrote:The lines on hand, feet, forehead....all have a story to tell.
Does the lines on the back of our fingers and thumb also have some significance ?
Have always been curious to know about the horizontal lines....specially on the backside of the thumb.

Dear Jatinder,

Lines on the feet have meaning and also on the forehead. Lines on the back of the palm must also have its meaning.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 3616
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Lines at the back of hand

Post  Jatinder Singh Nagi on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:04 pm

pravin kumar wrote:
Jatinder Singh Nagi wrote:The lines on hand, feet, forehead....all have a story to tell.
Does the lines on the back of our fingers and thumb also have some significance ?
Have always been curious to know about the horizontal lines....specially on the backside of the thumb.

Dear Jatinder,

Lines on the feet have meaning and also on the forehead. Lines on the back of the palm must also have its meaning.

Pravin Kumar

Dear Mr Pravin,
i am sure the lines on the back of finger and thumb has a detailed connection with lines on the palms, however I am yet to come across the thesis on this subject. Pl enlighten me if you ever happen to read on this subject.

Jatinder Singh Nagi

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-06-11
Age : 52
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Lines at the back of hand

Post  Jatinder Singh Nagi on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Sari wrote:I think this is possible, but not many of us have bothered to go the extra mile, because we are still going hard at the front side. 
Good question tho, something to ponder.

Thank you Sari for ur feedback. I have tried to google search on this particular subject, but I am yet to find answer to the same. Perhaps I am going wrong in googling with the right words. 
I have also posted my palm prints left n right on read my palm subject. If you get time to analyse my palms, pl enlighten me by your findings.
Thanks

Jatinder Singh Nagi

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-06-11
Age : 52
Location : India

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum