Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Can anybody please read this hand
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:57 pm by Chirag

» Can anybody read this palm and provide remedies. It's female palm
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:37 am by Chirag

» swastik on moon mount
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:07 am by priya1996meena

» What does this form of life line mean?
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:17 am by cromaveg

» Hello Everyone
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:59 am by pravin kumar

» Can I get a palm reading please
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:31 am by nishaghai

» Arch on All Fingers
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Please read my palm:)
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 am by cromaveg

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 am by cromaveg

» Any Whatsaap Group ?
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 am by sonu21

» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 pm by JD

» Double Head Line
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am by pravin kumar

» Please read my simian line!
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:48 pm by ktm112

» relationship and career
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 am by milarepa

» About my palm
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5692 registered users
The newest registered user is vista21

Our users have posted a total of 46117 messages in 4718 subjects
Top posting users this week
ahmad
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Voting17Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Voting19Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Voting18 
pravin kumar
Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Voting17Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Voting19Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  Stijn on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:41 am

Has anyone read "Complete astro-palmistry" by Chawdhri. I am interested in techniques to find out the date of birth by looking at the hand and intend to buy the book. At the moment it seems sold out however. Can anyone who studied the book give me a review? A little on how he does it would be appreciated

Has anyone experience with astro-palmist who could accurately see your date of birth?
Thanks,
Scribbler

Stijn

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  nishaghai on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Many say that birth horoscope chart can be made palm . But i do not agree since it's not only placemat of planet in houses for correct prediction their digree also matter . Slight change in house or digree can change the prediction.
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 865
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 59
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  dhundhun on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Scribbler wrote:Has anyone read "Complete astro-palmistry" by Chawdhri. I am interested in techniques to find out the date of birth by looking at the hand and intend to buy the book. At the moment it seems sold out however. Can anyone who studied the book give me a review? A little on how he does it would be appreciated

Has anyone experience with astro-palmist who could accurately see your date of birth?
Thanks,
Scribbler

I bought that book in 80s. I was not useful book to me. I use several techniques and the ones in book was no value addition for me.

How much it costs now? I think, buy it and discover it. It may be of use to to you. In areas like occult, astrology and palmistry, everyone has different journey.
dhundhun
dhundhun

Posts : 193
Join date : 2014-11-12
Location : Bay Area, CA

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  Martijn (admin) on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Scribbler wrote:Has anyone read "Complete astro-palmistry" by Chawdhri. I am interested in techniques to find out the date of birth by looking at the hand and intend to buy the book. At the moment it seems sold out however. Can anyone who studied the book give me a review? A little on how he does it would be appreciated

Has anyone experience with astro-palmist who could accurately see your date of birth?
Thanks,
Scribbler

Hello Scribbler,

The author has more experience in the field of astrology (than palmistry) because all his books cover the topic astrology and most of his books do not cover palmistry (see: HERE); therefore I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology,

Also, I think most (modern) hand readers reject the idea that the date of birth can be found in the hand (even by many of those who are involved in 'astro-palmistry').

I hope this info will become helpful for you anyhow.


wave

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  dhundhun on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:



The author has more experience in the field of astrology (than palmistry) because all his books cover the topic astrology and most of his books do not cover palmistry (see: HERE); therefore I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology,
...


The book is on Palmistry. This is a feedback to remove comment "I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology.". Otherwise this might be source of MIS-QUOTE by many in future.
dhundhun
dhundhun

Posts : 193
Join date : 2014-11-12
Location : Bay Area, CA

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  Martijn (admin) on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:44 pm

dhundhun wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:



The author has more experience in the field of astrology (than palmistry) because all his books cover the topic astrology and most of his books do not cover palmistry (see: HERE); therefore I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology,
...


The book is on Palmistry. This is a feedback to remove comment "I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology.". Otherwise this might be source of MIS-QUOTE by many in future.

Sorry, in your suggestion I see no need for me to remove anything at all, because Chawdrhi's first book 'Prasna Deepika (Horary Astrology)' was presented in 1979 and was solely devoted to astrology. The man is an astrologist by nature, and this is confirmed by most other titles that he presented.

PS. The author L.R. Chawdri also presented books about quite a few other topics (that go beyond astrology, and beyond palmistry); palmistry probably was not much more than just one of his interests... but palmistry is obviously not his main expertise.

PPS. The description of Chawdri's "Complete Astro Palmistry" sort of PROOFS my point:

"This book unfolds the methods of casting a horoscope from the lines, signs and marks on the hands, when the date and time of birth of a person is not known and if known, in most of the cases it is erroneous. Also the methods of exhaustive and scientific analysis of lines, signs and marks on the hands, physiognomy and pedomancy from ASTRO PALMISTRY'S view point have been detailed there in. These methods are not available anywhere but now have been expounded through mathematical formulae and 44 detailed illustrations."

Cited from: http://www.vedicbooks.net/complete-astro-palmistry-p-6701.html


Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Nae975

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  dhundhun on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
dhundhun wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:



The author has more experience in the field of astrology (than palmistry) because all his books cover the topic astrology and most of his books do not cover palmistry (see: HERE); therefore I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology,
...


The book is on Palmistry. This is a feedback to remove comment "I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology.". Otherwise this might be source of MIS-QUOTE by many in future.

Sorry, in your suggestion I see no need for me to remove anything at all, because Chawdrhi's first book 'Prasna Deepika (Horary Astrology)' was presented in 1979 and was solely devoted to astrology. The man is an astrologist by nature, and this is confirmed by most other titles that he presented.

PS. The author L.R. Chawdri also presented books about quite a few other topics (that go beyond astrology, and beyond palmistry); palmistry probably was not much more than just one of his interests... but palmistry is obviously not his main expertise.

PPS. The description of Chawdri's "Complete Astro Palmistry" sort of PROOFS my point:

"This book unfolds the methods of casting a horoscope from the lines, signs and marks on the hands, when the date and time of birth of a person is not known and if known, in most of the cases it is erroneous. Also the methods of exhaustive and scientific analysis of lines, signs and marks on the hands, physiognomy and pedomancy from ASTRO PALMISTRY'S view point have been detailed there in. These methods are not available anywhere but now have been expounded through mathematical formulae and 44 detailed illustrations."

Cited from: http://www.vedicbooks.net/complete-astro-palmistry-p-6701.html


Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Nae975

HAVE YOU EVER READ THAT BOOK ONCE?
dhundhun
dhundhun

Posts : 193
Join date : 2014-11-12
Location : Bay Area, CA

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  Martijn (admin) on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:20 pm

dhundhun wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:
dhundhun wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:



The author has more experience in the field of astrology (than palmistry) because all his books cover the topic astrology and most of his books do not cover palmistry (see: HERE); therefore I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology,
...


The book is on Palmistry. This is a feedback to remove comment "I think that his book should be recognized to represent basically a branch of astrology.". Otherwise this might be source of MIS-QUOTE by many in future.

Sorry, in your suggestion I see no need for me to remove anything at all, because Chawdrhi's first book 'Prasna Deepika (Horary Astrology)' was presented in 1979 and was solely devoted to astrology. The man is an astrologist by nature, and this is confirmed by most other titles that he presented.

PS. The author L.R. Chawdri also presented books about quite a few other topics (that go beyond astrology, and beyond palmistry); palmistry probably was not much more than just one of his interests... but palmistry is obviously not his main expertise.

PPS. The description of Chawdri's "Complete Astro Palmistry" sort of PROOFS my point:

"This book unfolds the methods of casting a horoscope from the lines, signs and marks on the hands, when the date and time of birth of a person is not known and if known, in most of the cases it is erroneous. Also the methods of exhaustive and scientific analysis of lines, signs and marks on the hands, physiognomy and pedomancy from ASTRO PALMISTRY'S view point have been detailed there in. These methods are not available anywhere but now have been expounded through mathematical formulae and 44 detailed illustrations."

Cited from: http://www.vedicbooks.net/complete-astro-palmistry-p-6701.html


Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Nae975

HAVE YOU EVER READ THAT BOOK ONCE?

Nope, but I think the summary clearly describes what's inside the book.

PS. Do you always need to read a book completely to know what's inside?

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5255
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  pravin kumar on Wed May 13, 2015 2:23 pm

I had bought a book of L.R.Chaudhary on Palmistry. I did not find anything new in it that I had not read elsewhere.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4873
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty palmistry book

Post  nishaghai on Fri May 15, 2015 6:36 am

pravin kumar wrote:I had bought a book of L.R.Chaudhary on Palmistry. I did not find anything new in it that I had not read elsewhere.

P.K.

Hello Pk I gree with ypu most of the palimistry books we find now a days are just the repetetion but still l i feel you can always learn a new thing from any book
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 865
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 59
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri Empty Re: Comple Astro Palmistry - Author: L.R. Chawdhri

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum