Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Line of health crossing line of life Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Line of health crossing line of life Voting17Line of health crossing line of life Voting19Line of health crossing line of life Voting18 
Sumit
Line of health crossing line of life Voting17Line of health crossing line of life Voting19Line of health crossing line of life Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Line of health crossing line of life

3 posters

Go down

Line of health crossing line of life Empty Line of health crossing line of life

Post  Neg Deg Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello there, this is my first post here.

A friend of mine has her line of health crossing her line of life, and I have read in some sites that this is usually very bad, often signifying the person is going to die prematurely at the point the lines cross. I have also read in other sites that it does not really matter, and another one says that it only means death if the health line is as deep as the life line, otherwise it just means an important period of illness.

My friend has her health line just slightly less marked than her life line in her left hand, and her right hand has the health line less marked than the left one's. She's right handed.

What does this mean? Is she really going to die prematurely? I am worried about her.

Neg Deg

Back to top Go down

Line of health crossing line of life Empty Re: Line of health crossing line of life

Post  sureshraj Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 pm

wave 

No ,
1. she may travel to abroad.
2. she can be eloquent and talkative if the mercury line is free from defects
3. she can do business / medical profession / social work
4. usually affluent life if over all line formations are neat, pink, and free from defects
5. please don't write your own assumption here

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Line of health crossing line of life Empty Re: Line of health crossing line of life

Post  pravin kumar Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:47 am

If the Line of Health crosses the life line and the life line after this crossing becomes weaker then the person becomes weaker in health. IF the life line stops after this crossing then look at the thumb and the Mount of Venus. If the thumb is strong he could survive on his will power and Mount of Venus prominent then the fighting energy is still there and the person could survive on this also.

Neg Deg wrote:Hello there, this is my first post here.

A friend of mine has her line of health crossing her line of life, and I have read in some sites that this is usually very bad, often signifying the person is going to die prematurely at the point the lines cross. I have also read in other sites that it does not really matter, and another one says that it only means death if the health line is as deep as the life line, otherwise it just means an important period of illness.

My friend has her health line just slightly less marked than her life line in her left hand, and her right hand has the health line less marked than the left one's. She's right handed.

What does this mean? Is she really going to die prematurely? I am worried about her.
I saw the same indication on the palm of my Maternal Uncle -- a Doctor -- and just hinted to my cousin that he will difficulty crossing 82. He did cross 82 but he became still weaker. So that is how I got confirmation of line of health cutting life line at 82 and thereafter life line becoming weaker. He lived upto the age of 94 but from 82 to 94 life was not normal healthwise at any time.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Neg Deg Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Thank you for your replies. I have not noticed if her line becomes weaker after that point, but I'm sure she had a mark they say that means that she is going to have a good treatment if she's in a hospital or something like that, so I guess she'll be fine.

In case it means something positive, then there is nothing to worry about.

Anyway, when I see her again and I can see if her line becomes weaker after that point, should I be worried if it is? Or is palmistry not exact enough to predict something with 100% chances of being true in case a characteristic is present?

Neg Deg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down