Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Can anybody please read this hand
face reading Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:57 pm by Chirag

» Can anybody read this palm and provide remedies. It's female palm
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:37 am by Chirag

» swastik on moon mount
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:07 am by priya1996meena

» What does this form of life line mean?
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:17 am by cromaveg

» Hello Everyone
face reading Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:59 am by pravin kumar

» Can I get a palm reading please
face reading Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:31 am by nishaghai

» Arch on All Fingers
face reading Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Please read my palm:)
face reading Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 am by cromaveg

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
face reading Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 am by cromaveg

» Any Whatsaap Group ?
face reading Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 am by sonu21

» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 pm by JD

» Double Head Line
face reading Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am by pravin kumar

» Please read my simian line!
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:48 pm by ktm112

» relationship and career
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 am by milarepa

» About my palm
face reading Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5692 registered users
The newest registered user is vista21

Our users have posted a total of 46117 messages in 4718 subjects
Top posting users this week
ahmad
face reading Voting17face reading Voting19face reading Voting18 
pravin kumar
face reading Voting17face reading Voting19face reading Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

face reading

Go down

face reading Empty face reading

Post  yogiman on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:46 pm

Seeing all those faces this might be the right place to ask the question, in what sense face reading can contribute to palm reading, and if they can lead to a conflicting interpretation.

yogiman

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-06-14
Age : 57
Location : amsterdam

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:52 am

In Benham's Book on Palmistry he has given several examples of how to get a clue to what a person is by just observing how he walks with his hands held by his side . He has given various poses and also given interpretation on how the person looks with the hands by his side and interpreted which gives a clue as to what is going on in his mind.

In Indian Palmistry experts are able to read a person's nature and life history just by looking at the face, the eyebrows, the lips, the nose, forehead etc. etc.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4873
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  yogiman on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:57 am

pravin kumar wrote:
In Indian Palmistry experts are able to read a person's nature and life history just by looking at the face, the eyebrows, the lips, the nose, forehead etc. etc.

P.K.

Hi Pravin,

So you confirm that face reading indeed is a good complement to chirognomy. Do you know whether chinese face reading differs from the indian?

yogiman

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-06-14
Age : 57
Location : amsterdam

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:00 am

I have never studies Face Reading but definitely what Benham has mentioned in his book I have read and that gives a clue as to what goes on in the mind of the person which helps in reading the palm of that person easily.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4873
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  yogiman on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 pm

A couple of years ago I did study face reading. The chinese face reading is popular, and you see little about indian face reading on amazon. Obviously the great merit of face reading is, that you can analyse without the consent of the person. When I will have a good grip on palmistry, I will take this discipline up again. Good to hear that it is in india included by tradition.

yogiman

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-06-14
Age : 57
Location : amsterdam

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Face Reading

Post  yepiaoran on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:11 am

Face Reading through facial features,can known one's family, marriage, children, and so on, can also judge every year.Physiognomy of India, is about astrology, I've seen in recent years, India's published a few vedic physiognomy, there are a lot of content copied from Chinese physiognomy.India has its own physiognomy, actually but are formed according to the vedic astrology.

yepiaoran

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-10-20

http://blog.sina.com.cn/yepiaoran

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  yogiman on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 am

I have a lot of respect for the old indian religion in it's pure form. But their astrology also has been copied from the greeks. That's why it looks so similar to western astrology. Though indian religion is very special, the message is that all cultures bring forth something unique spiritual, and very very valuable. Brahman is not confined to the indian territory.

yogiman

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-06-14
Age : 57
Location : amsterdam

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  guypalm on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:54 pm

yogiman wrote:I have a lot of respect for the old indian religion in it's pure form. But their astrology also has been copied from the greeks. That's why it looks so similar to western astrology. Though indian religion is very special, the message is that all cultures bring forth something unique spiritual, and very very valuable. Brahman is not confined to the indian territory.

Hello Mr. Yogiman,

Your statements are inaccurate & somewhat amusing. It is obvious that you have a very superficial familiarity with Indian occult tradition.

I have never responded to posts on this forum that portray Indian occult traditions as superstition, etc. because of a lack of time & a disinclination to argue & debate.

I'm writing this purely for the benefit of my fellow Indians who  may believe your statement that Indian astrology has been copied from the Greeks. If you take the trouble to delve deeper into the technicalities, you will discover that Greek astrology & occult tradition doesn't even come close to the depths of Indian tradition,

Again, I must emphasize that this post is intended purely for the benefit of my fellow Indians. It goes without saying that you are free to believe what you wish.

I'm sure you are a seeker of the truth. Do some more research, you may be surprised by what you find. Goodluck !

guypalm

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  yogiman on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Well, google on -indian astrology hellenistic-. To set you somewhat at ease, I do believe that sanskrit has always been indian, and doesn't have sanskrit perzian roots. In the case of astrology I don't know. The ancient greek civilization was also very developed, especially in the field of mathematics. Mathematics and astronomy/astrology are related.

yogiman

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-06-14
Age : 57
Location : amsterdam

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  yepiaoran on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:02 am

guypalm wrote:
yogiman wrote:I have a lot of respect for the old indian religion in it's pure form. But their astrology also has been copied from the greeks. That's why it looks so similar to western astrology. Though indian religion is very special, the message is that all cultures bring forth something unique spiritual, and very very valuable. Brahman is not confined to the indian territory.

Hello Mr. Yogiman,

Your statements are inaccurate & somewhat amusing. It is obvious that you have a very superficial familiarity with Indian occult tradition.

I have never responded to posts on this forum that portray Indian occult traditions as superstition, etc. because of a lack of time & a disinclination to argue & debate.

I'm writing this purely for the benefit of my fellow Indians who  may believe your statement that Indian astrology has been copied from the Greeks. If you take the trouble to delve deeper into the technicalities, you will discover that Greek astrology & occult tradition doesn't even come close to the depths of Indian tradition,

Again, I must emphasize that this post is intended purely for the benefit of my fellow Indians. It goes without saying that you are free to believe what you wish.

I'm sure you are a seeker of the truth. Do some more research, you may be surprised by what you find. Goodluck !

The gentleman said is very right, vedic astrology system has its unique system, there are many in the genre of vedic astrology, including the Arab school later, vedic astrology in the development of cultural fusion, but it has its own unique large system.

yepiaoran

Posts : 70
Join date : 2013-10-20

http://blog.sina.com.cn/yepiaoran

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum