Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting17Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting19Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting18 
Sumit
Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting17Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting19Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Broken Fate line Question

+2
pravin kumar
rocko
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Fate line Question

Post  rocko Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:31 am

Pravin: Thank you for all your suggestion and I am following up on this as advised

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/16/11/68/46/right_10.jpg ( Right Hand active )
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/16/11/68/46/rt_han12.jpg ( Right hand Closeup)

Question: Do you see box and/or a triangle on my life line at my current age of 49 plus on my head line area there is a mark of change could be related to health issue I am dealing with and then major change of circumstances as confirmed by new fate line.

pravin kumar wrote:YOu first think and then you act. You think of going to sleep and then you go to sleep. You think of first eating food and then you eat. So it follows that for all things the thought precedes action. If you want to do away with the pain then think the pain is gone and go on repeating daily for 5 minutes every time, 3 times a day and do it till it goes away.The pain does go away. The psychology is by repeating the thoughts again and again you are sending the message to your Inner Conscience where there is a powerhouse at work. It listens to your message and send the require cells to fight off the pain and the pain is gone.

rocko wrote:PK: Thank you for your response, here is my feedback:

You are 100% correct regarding timing of when my fate line & head line became prominent. Not sure if you can provide your input on my shoulder pain. I have had shoulder pain on my active hand since 2010 and its due to minor tear of rotator cuff and I have been managing it by exercising and without medication however I cannot heal it, consulted surgeon and he recommends that I get surgery. I haven't decided on this recommendation but I have started other alternatives remedies like yoga etc. If you any suggestions please suggest. I am concerned on the outcome of surgery and any input will be greatly appreciated

pravin kumar wrote:There is a change indicated by your new fate line which starts at about 50 and will become prominent from 51/52 and then you will rise up higher as the fate line goes in the direction of Jupitor Finger. Your Health Line ends at about 37/38 on the head line and after that it is bifurcated and dims. No serious health problems. Minor things such as cough and cold or slight back pain etc. are not anything serious to worry about. Your fate line becomes prominent from 28 and your lower head line also becomes prominent from 28. You can then add up that it was your thoughts which motivated you to rise up in your career at that period of time.

rocko wrote:my response, thanks again

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Thank you Rocko.
Th SUN line is starting earlier than the break, faintly. However, its quality is enhanced in parallel with your career break.

The health line is intermittently broken and is not formed as a single line. It enhances your analysis skills, solution tendency; communication abilities; lateral thinking; It also takes you into spiritual interests. With this, you're also aware of the changes that occur in your body. You seem to have had problems with health for quite sometime.

==> you are absolutely correct. I have been dealing with shoulder pain past 5 years and other minor health problems. I  hope that I don't have to deal with any major health issue going forward. Do you see backup lines on the inside of life line. I believe these lines give me the extra strength in old age and late in life. It will interesting to get your feedback

I have couple of questions to you: Were you in dual careers since the age of around 23/24? Or, you were actively involved in another hobby,which could as well have been your profession? And its been there since then?

==> No dual career. I do have a Master in CS and I liked it from day 1. I went through a difficult period during 23/24 as you can see a island on my life line ( you will need to zoom in )

It is difficult to be very accurate with the age in palmistry, though, I see this break around 56.
=> perfect, although I have seen as 50 with reference to Western Astrology. I guess I will find out soon as I have been very motivated for a big change in my career and working on it

P.K.

Read the Book "Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. A pilot crashed his plane and was hospitalised with many bones broken. He simply visualised himself to be normal and walked out of the same hospital within 6 months totally normal. The book says that our inner body has enough fighting cells to revive us from any serious ailments but you have to be patient, believe in yourself and do what is written in the book. In meditation we are taught to ignore the pain and the pain goes away. Any pain remains as long as you think about it. Once you do not pay attention to it the pain goes away. If you have severe pain in the back and suddenly you hear very good news that you have won a Huge Amount of Lottery. Do you think you will think of your pain even a second. Your thoughts will be diverted to the Amount Won and hence the pain subsides. It is only when we give importance to such things pain troubles us. You can heal your pain even through meditation. For that again you have to meditate. Go to alpha level by reducing your thoughts and making the Mind very light. Alpha Level is the level where you are between  7 to 14 cycles per second. Normally when we are awake we are in Beta Level i.e. 14 to 21 cycles per second. As you reach Alpha Level you have only to visualise the part affected to be absolutely normal and the pain goes away and what damage was done to your hand also gets healed.

P.K.

rocko

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:28 am

You are now 50 and I told you there is change indicated at 51/52. What do you want to know?

rocko wrote:Pravin: Thank you for all your suggestion and I am following up on this as advised

Question: Do you see box and/or a triangle on my life line at my current age of 49 plus on my head line area there is a mark of change could be related to health issue I am dealing with and then major change of circumstances as confirmed by new fate line.

pravin kumar wrote:YOu first think and then you act. You think of going to sleep and then you go to sleep. You think of first eating food and then you eat. So it follows that for all things the thought precedes action. If you want to do away with the pain then think the pain is gone and go on repeating daily for 5 minutes every time, 3 times a day and do it till it goes away.The pain does go away. The psychology is by repeating the thoughts again and again you are sending the message to your Inner Conscience where there is a powerhouse at work. It listens to your message and send the require cells to fight off the pain and the pain is gone.

rocko wrote:PK: Thank you for your response, here is my feedback:

You are 100% correct regarding timing of when my fate line & head line became prominent. Not sure if you can provide your input on my shoulder pain. I have had shoulder pain on my active hand since 2010 and its due to minor tear of rotator cuff and I have been managing it by exercising and without medication however I cannot heal it, consulted surgeon and he recommends that I get surgery. I haven't decided on this recommendation but I have started other alternatives remedies like yoga etc. If you any suggestions please suggest. I am concerned on the outcome of surgery and any input will be greatly appreciated

pravin kumar wrote:There is a change indicated by your new fate line which starts at about 50 and will become prominent from 51/52 and then you will rise up higher as the fate line goes in the direction of Jupitor Finger. Your Health Line ends at about 37/38 on the head line and after that it is bifurcated and dims. No serious health problems. Minor things such as cough and cold or slight back pain etc. are not anything serious to worry about. Your fate line becomes prominent from 28 and your lower head line also becomes prominent from 28. You can then add up that it was your thoughts which motivated you to rise up in your career at that period of time.

rocko wrote:my response, thanks again

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Thank you Rocko.
Th SUN line is starting earlier than the break, faintly. However, its quality is enhanced in parallel with your career break.

The health line is intermittently broken and is not formed as a single line. It enhances your analysis skills, solution tendency; communication abilities; lateral thinking; It also takes you into spiritual interests. With this, you're also aware of the changes that occur in your body. You seem to have had problems with health for quite sometime.

==> you are absolutely correct. I have been dealing with shoulder pain past 5 years and other minor health problems. I  hope that I don't have to deal with any major health issue going forward. Do you see backup lines on the inside of life line. I believe these lines give me the extra strength in old age and late in life. It will interesting to get your feedback

I have couple of questions to you: Were you in dual careers since the age of around 23/24? Or, you were actively involved in another hobby,which could as well have been your profession? And its been there since then?

==> No dual career. I do have a Master in CS and I liked it from day 1. I went through a difficult period during 23/24 as you can see a island on my life line ( you will need to zoom in )

It is difficult to be very accurate with the age in palmistry, though, I see this break around 56.
=> perfect, although I have seen as 50 with reference to Western Astrology. I guess I will find out soon as I have been very motivated for a big change in my career and working on it

P.K.

Read the Book "Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. A pilot crashed his plane and was hospitalised with many bones broken. He simply visualised himself to be normal and walked out of the same hospital within 6 months totally normal. The book says that our inner body has enough fighting cells to revive us from any serious ailments but you have to be patient, believe in yourself and do what is written in the book. In meditation we are taught to ignore the pain and the pain goes away. Any pain remains as long as you think about it. Once you do not pay attention to it the pain goes away. If you have severe pain in the back and suddenly you hear very good news that you have won a Huge Amount of Lottery. Do you think you will think of your pain even a second. Your thoughts will be diverted to the Amount Won and hence the pain subsides. It is only when we give importance to such things pain troubles us. You can heal your pain even through meditation. For that again you have to meditate. Go to alpha level by reducing your thoughts and making the Mind very light. Alpha Level is the level where you are between  7 to 14 cycles per second. Normally when we are awake we are in Beta Level i.e. 14 to 21 cycles per second. As you reach Alpha Level you have only to visualise the part affected to be absolutely normal and the pain goes away and what damage was done to your hand also gets healed.

P.K.

Whatever advise I give you is as per my experience. Here we have persons who treat this should pain and all types of bones and muscles problems and do it calmly in hardly 5 minutes and the pain goes away. I had Pulled Muscle or was it Cramps I do not recollect. There is no medicine for that and only pain killer which affects the Liver. So I went to this person who does it free of cost. He simply kicked my affected leg placed in reverse on the floor and the pain subsided immediately. Now I do not whether you have such persons who do such things in USA but here in India I know of two more persons who charge and do it too. One of them even brings a paralytic person back to normalcy by pressing veins/arteries. What method suits you your experience will tell you.

Meditation is very very effective if done the right way and you can do the Course "The Silva Mind Control Method" which I did in 1993 June. They have branches everywhere in the world and perhaps they may a branch nearby to where you live. You can google it out if you are interested. I cannot guarantee you anything but my experience is it can be done as I have many persons having relief from meditation. One person had melted iron poured over his outstretched tongue. Nothing happened to him but as he poured it out on the floor there was a hole on the floor immediately. When asked why nothing happened to him , He said he had practised going to Alpha Level instantly. At that level you get tremendous energy. YOu can search out this person on Google who had won the Guinness Record too long time back.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:26 am

Rocko,

Indications on palms are 50% correct and rest is your karma, how you fight your life, how positive you are. Trusting other persons easily is the biggest roadblock in your life and this can be diluted considerably through meditation. I have already told you before and say it again: Go to www.devarshivedicastrology.freeforums.org in palmistry discussion thread and read the feedbacks over there and see how they have come out through difficult situations and I have many many more feedbacks. So if you want to be like them then PM me your e mail address and I shall send you those exercises for your benefit.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rocko Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:39 am

Pravin,

How do you intrepret the drooping heartline on my broken headline after that the new headline forks with one fork going towards or crossing life line into mt of mars if i read it correctly

Thanks

rocko

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:33 am

This point has been discussed in this forum hundreds of time. Heart Line has a thin dim line going downwards and looks like touching the Head Line. First of all Heart Line is little lower than normal so it affects the mental thinking i.e. the head line, you become soft, full of emotions and you do not whom to trust and end up trusting the wrong persons. All this I have mentioned before too. When that happens people come to you and cheat you taking advantage of this defect. Your head line, small part of it, shows you are independent in nature and hence you do not think once before going in the wrong direction so successs in life will be always " Ulta Chor Kotwal ko Danta" That is in Hindi and I hope you understand that language. So you live that way and this is likely to affect your heart more than any other part of your body because it is the heart that is pained. If this drooping line were prominent and cut the head line then the acts of kindness and generosity that you do brings you mental tension and broken heart and if the line goes on and cuts the life line then you might even revolt against the person who cheated you. I have seen this many times and have confirmation of the same too.

rocko wrote:Pravin,

How do you intrepret the drooping heartline on my broken headline after that the new headline forks with one fork going towards or crossing life line into mt of mars if i read it correctly

Thanks

Now tell me does this solve your problem. YOu go to a Doctor and ask Doctor I have pain in my heart and he gives you advise but no medicine. Will it do? In the same way after every reading any genuine palmist will try to guide you how to overcome this defect but you are not interested in the medicine part. So be it.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Empty Intrigued to know about palm

Post  neha behl Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:08 am

Sorry to have posted in this thread but uncle please do my palm reading as well. I am still doing the reverse counting but am not getting any relief

neha behl

Back to top Go down

Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Empty Question on Significance of fate line to Jupiter

Post  rocko Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Pravin

What is the significance of my broken fate lines actually I have 2 more fate lines and they all clearly begin below heart line
A very experienced palmist has indicated that it means inclination towards religion and spirituality, surprisingly I have zero inclination to both

Thanks

rocko

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:27 am

Post your palm prints again. Mention your age and with which hand do you write.

rocko wrote:Pravin

What is the significance of my broken fate lines actually I have 2 more fate lines and they all clearly begin below heart line
A very experienced palmist has indicated that it means inclination towards religion and spirituality, surprisingly I have zero inclination to both

Thanks

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rocko Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:41 am

pravin kumar wrote:Post your palm prints again. Mention your age and with which hand do you write.

Thanks

P.K.

Current Age: 51
Right handed active

rocko

Back to top Go down

Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Empty broken fate kine

Post  nishaghai Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:07 am

rocko wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Post your palm prints again. Mention your age and with which hand do you write.

Thanks

P.K.

Right handed active

Few days back I replied on forum about this hand . I see spiritual inclination . Broken fate line is not bad . There must have been important significant changes in life at different period of time
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition. Why Religion or Spiritualism? You have taken Religion to be going to temples/church and praying and following any particular religion. That is not the case over here. You have a thumb which is right angle to the index finger. So you follow practical religion as the topmost phalange of the Jupitor Finger is long and prominent. Practical Religion means you love to help others. Even the thumb angle suggests that. There are two fate lines starting from the heart line and the one going to the Index Finger cuts the other fate line showing that you would be inclined to help others more than your normal career of earning money.

rocko wrote:

Thanks

P.K.

Right handed active

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Broken Fate line Question - Page 2 Empty question

Post  rocko Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:12 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition. Why Religion or Spiritualism? You have taken Religion to be going to temples/church and praying and following any particular religion. That is not the case over here. You have a thumb which is right angle to the index finger. So you follow practical religion as the topmost phalange of the Jupitor Finger is long and prominent. Practical Religion means you love to help others. Even the thumb angle suggests that. There are two fate lines starting from the heart line and the one going to the Index Finger cuts the other fate line showing that you would be inclined to help others more than your normal career of earning money.

rocko wrote:

Thanks

P.K.

Right handed active

P.K.

Pravin,

As you have written "Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition", However I have yet to see "this ambition" into a leadership quality because I could not make any progress with the work I loved doing most of my life from 27- 49 yrs and now the work I have been doing since 2013 is clerical which does not require any hard work at all and is boring desk job. I do not know what future holds for me but for some unknown reason i have started thinking to retire in a few years and quit the mundane corporate culture fore ever. I am not the person who will look at my lines and start planning but what I read from books is not at all true regarding change of my circumstances due to fate line break just below heart line at 50.

Thanks

rocko

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:11 am

WHAT YOU THINK YOU BECOME AND NOT WHAT THE LINES OR OTHER INDICATIONS OF YOUR PALM MAKE YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME.

rocko wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition. Why Religion or Spiritualism? You have taken Religion to be going to temples/church and praying and following any particular religion. That is not the case over here. You have a thumb which is right angle to the index finger. So you follow practical religion as the topmost phalange of the Jupitor Finger is long and prominent. Practical Religion means you love to help others. Even the thumb angle suggests that. There are two fate lines starting from the heart line and the one going to the Index Finger cuts the other fate line showing that you would be inclined to help others more than your normal career of earning money.

rocko wrote:

Thanks

P.K.

Right handed active

P.K.

Pravin,

As you have written "Whenever a fate line goes towards the Jupitor Finger it indicates ambition", However I have yet to see "this ambition" into a leadership quality because I could not make any progress with the work I loved doing most of my life from 27- 49 yrs and now the work I have been doing since 2013 is clerical which does not require any hard work at all and is boring desk job. I do not know what future holds for me but for some unknown reason i have started thinking to retire in a few years and quit the mundane corporate culture fore ever. I am not the person who will look at my lines and start planning but what I read from books is not at all true regarding change of my circumstances due to fate line break just below heart line at 50.

Thanks

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Rocko,

You mentioned something in the PM sent to me that is Palmistry like some Ponzi Scheme or words to that effect? And you still come here for clarification. If you do not believe it is upto you. We put in so much effort to read the palms of so many persons and this is the result we get. If you go through last 2/3 years post you will find many persons appreciating and getting good results too. Still we are not God and give answers to the best of our ability. I do not claim to be very accurate and it is not that I have ever charged you anything.

rocko wrote:

rocko wrote:

Thanks

P.K.

Right handed active

P.K.

Pravin,

Thanks

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next