Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Voting17Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Voting19Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Voting18 
puneet
Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Voting17Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Voting19Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Pls read this hand. Need all the adv

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Empty Pls read this hand. Need all the adv

Post  Payalrihansh Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:53 am

Hi, I am new here and I am interested in palmistry, numerology, astrology. Am no match to any of you though. This is the hand of one of my frnd and I would like you all to adv on his life, his career (which career is he best suited for) his financial situation in future, marriage - whatever can be read in detail pls. He is 19 yrs old. Need to know about career so that he gets good guidance to work towards. What about his education, there is a break in it. Will he be able to start and continue with it?
The link to pics is as follows:
https://s1377.photobucket.com/user/Payalrihansh/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Empty Re: Pls read this hand. Need all the adv

Post  Payalrihansh Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:56 am

He is right handed.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Empty Re: Pls read this hand. Need all the adv

Post  pravin kumar Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Does he have Digestion problems or any other health problems at present.

Payalrihansh wrote:He is right handed.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Thanks for replying Pravin. Yes, he had slight digestion prob recently, he gets bad headaches due to tension, sleepless nights due to thoughts, feels weak generally.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Thanks for replying Pravin. Yes, he had slight digestion prob recently, he gets bad headaches due to tension, sleepless nights due to thoughts, feels weak generally.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:22 am

Is he very studious, thoughtful. Does he read a lot?
Does he like to talk about serious matters such as philosophy, politics?

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:33 am

He is not studious. Like I said there is a break in his studies and right now he is not studying. He does not read. He is thoughtful, actually very thoughtful. He talks like a very matured man who might be in his 40's. But he is only 19. He thinks a lot and analyses everything around him. He gets tensed a lot and had almost lost control once before. Kind of like - on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Hope this helps. Thank you for responding Learner. Would appreciate your readings on this. Would like to know what career he should go in for.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 am

See his life line is thin till 20/21. He should do Yogasans to get back strength. Especially Pranayam. If he can do meditation it will help him a lot. He has two head lines One coming within the life line and the other one from life line later on. Even the head line is weak till 20/21, so mentally he could be a little weak. He will have concentration and memory problems.

Payalrihansh wrote:Thanks for replying Pravin. Yes, he had slight digestion prob recently, he gets bad headaches due to tension, sleepless nights due to thoughts, feels weak generally.

If he is determined to come up in life then I can guide him about meditation etc.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:11 am

Yes Pravin, he wants to do better in life. Please let me know more details about yoga meditations. Also please tell me about other aspects about his life- career, studies, financial status, marriage. He is confused about his career right now. What is the scope of his career? He wants to do something big. Please help me to help him. Can he make it big without studies? I agree with what you pointed about concentration and memory problem. He even has difficulty in making decisions. Please read more. What about his life line and quality of life?
On his right hand if you enlarge the pic you will see that he has a black spot on right side first phalange and second phalange of middle finger and ring finger. So basically 4 spots on fingers. Plus there is a black big spot on moon Mount-what do these spots denote? None of his mount is raised. What Do his two headlines mean? When Will he be independent?

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:15 am

His heart line is chained? So what does this denote? Will he get any help from anyone in his life?

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:39 am

Is there a problem in his immediate family such as finance or health related?

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 am

If he is hungry to rise up in life he can rise up. People have done impossible things when they start using their mind positively. A handicapped girl went on to became a famous dancer, a handicapped girl grew up to be olympics champion in athletics, there are things you won't believe but it can happen. Does that person have that hunger to come up then he can. A Lady with a girl child abandoned by her in laws is now fighting back to go back to her husband, whose parents refuse to accept her. Even her husband does not communicate with her. She is doing meditation from 10th July and within 2 months of that her husband paid her visit at her parental home twice.

Any person who is in the situation your friend is can do wonders provided he has the hunger to succeed.

Payalrihansh wrote:Yes Pravin, he wants to do better in life. Please let me know more details about yoga meditations. Also please tell me about other aspects about his life- career, studies, financial status, marriage. He is confused about his career right now. What is the scope of his career? He wants to do something big. Please help me to help him. Can he make it big without studies? I agree with what you pointed about concentration and memory problem. He even has difficulty in making decisions. Please read more. What about his life line and quality of life?
On his right hand if you enlarge the pic you will see that he has a black spot on right side first phalange and second phalange of middle finger and ring finger. So basically 4 spots on fingers. Plus there is a black big spot on moon Mount-what do these spots denote? None of his mount is raised. What Do his two headlines mean? When Will he be independent?

When you try alternative methods for success you do not discuss about palmistry or astrology or related science. You know very well it is the mind which influences your life. You make our mind do supreme things and it does it. What you think affects your palm. You think first and act later. You think of eating food and then you eat it. You think of going to sleep and then you go to sleep and vice versa. Itr is you who form the lines on your palm through your thought and not the other way round.

So if he wants guidance then PM me your e mail address.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:31 am

I agree with you totally Pravin. I say this to everyone. You make the lines in your palm. But I still feel there are some things which will happen the way they have to and that is the what we need to know.
Please tell me what do you mean by PM and how do I do it through this site. I am new to this website.
I am curious, I know you believe in action more, but is there a reason why you are not reading anything in his hand? Does it have so many complications? At the same time I agree that meditation gives us power to deal with our prob.
Guide me how to PM and I will do so.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:33 am

Hi Learner, yes, the family is going through financial problems.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Empty please read this hand

Post  nishaghai Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Payalrihansh wrote:Hi Learner, yes, the family is going through financial problems.
Hello His palin of mars is very week his immunity should be week as par his love life I do not see it very happening since a poor chained heart line . For career i would like to know his frame of mind since he is mostaly confused and unable to deside .Firstly i will suggest him to wear a Ruby stone 6.5 Mlg This is important as this will add life sourse in him it will also give him focus which he is lacking .
He should be good in investigating then any thing to do with life insurence will be god for him.
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi Nishaghai, thank you for responding. What about his married life? What about him getting any support to grow in life? You said love life is not happening but as of now he is in love with someone.
About the ruby.... That is not possible because like I said he and his family are going through financial prob. You are correct when you say he is not focused, that is the prob actually. He does not know where he is heading but wants to prove to everyone that he can make it big. What about education?

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Send me your e mail ID through Private Message of this forum (PM) or you can even mention in this forum itself.

Payalrihansh wrote:I agree with you totally Pravin. I say this to everyone. You make the lines in your palm. But I still feel there are some things which will happen the way they have to and that is the what we need to know.
Please tell me what do you mean by PM and how do I do it through this site. I am new to this website.
I am curious, I know you believe in action more, but is there a reason why you are not reading anything in his hand? Does it have so many complications? At the same time I agree that meditation gives us power to deal with our prob.
Guide me how to PM and I will do so.

P.K

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi Pravin sent you a PM right now. Thanks

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:01 pm

can you add photo of the back of his hand. Also a closeup of both his palms.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:20 pm

learner wrote:can you add photo of the back of his hand. Also a closeup of both his palms.

I don't have photos of back of his hand right now. About the closeup- are you not able to zoom into the images provided? If you still want only the palm, I will have to click those as well.
Till then pls Tell me what r u able to read in his hand.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi Learner, are you waiting for more pics cause I will be able to do that tomorrow. In the meantime, did you check this as am still waiting and you can zoom into the pics uploaded.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:48 pm

learner wrote:can you add photo of the back of his hand. Also a closeup of both his palms.

The photos that you had asked for:
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/7
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/8
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/9
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/10
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/11
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/12
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/13
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/14

I would like to know as much as you can tell in every aspect about this person. Study, married life, financial status, health, love life, etc. Please do reply on this.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:09 am

He has a good relationship line According to old books on predictive palmistry he will marry around 30. I don't have experience with this. I think Pravin Kumar reads these for marriage. He has so many lines above the heart line. i have found this on people whose moods change very quickly.  i think he should focus on his career, not his girlfirend. if the relationship ends, he can become depressed.
Now i will read the fate line. It is missing till 20. then it starts weak and becomes strong at 25. then there is a fate which starts from mount of moon and goes above the first fate. So I think his career or education will improve next year and then become good at 25. then he will have a long time of success till maybe 45. There fate line stops. But lines can change and grow, by that time  
it may grow . It will depend on his efforts.

learner

Back to top Go down

Pls read this hand. Need all the adv Empty please read this hand

Post  nishaghai Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:18 am

Payalrihansh wrote:Hi Nishaghai, thank you for responding. What about his married life? What about him getting any support to grow in life? You said love life is not happening but as of now he is in love with someone.
About the ruby.... That is not possible because like I said he and his family are going through financial prob. You are correct when you say he is not focused, that is the prob actually. He does not know where he is heading but wants to prove to everyone that he can make it big. What about education?
When I say love life is not happening I mean no fruitful results . I suggested Ruby since i felt that this is the only remedy which can help him in all aspects of life if he cant buy one then he should do chanting .
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Payalrihansh Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:30 am

learner wrote:He has a good relationship line According to old books on predictive palmistry he will marry around 30. I don't have experience with this. I think Pravin Kumar reads these for marriage. He has so many lines above the heart line. i have found this on people whose moods change very quickly.  i think he should focus on his career, not his girlfirend. if the relationship ends, he can become depressed.
Now i will read the fate line. It is missing till 20. then it starts weak and becomes strong at 25. then there is a fate which starts from mount of moon and goes above the first fate. So I think his career or education will improve next year and then become good at 25. then he will have a long time of success till maybe 45. There fate line stops. But lines can change and grow, by that time  
it may grow . It will depend on his efforts.

Could you mention anything about the break in his heart line? What does it signify? It ends in a fork and then proceeds further again.

Payalrihansh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next