Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Marriage/ Trident on palm
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Today at 2:37 am by pravin kumar

» What does this form of life line mean?
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:33 pm by cromaveg

» Work and children
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:16 pm by Stefania

» interesting Fate line?
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 am by amit_plawat

» Want to know about my marriage
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 am by pravin kumar

» interesting Fate line / Hand? Your Reading Please
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:56 pm by pravin kumar

» Pentagram in Palm lines?
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm by Cattblack5

» Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 am by 1970

» Request for a general read and focussed on sun mount signs
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» Horizontal lines and Grilles on fingerprints
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am by nishaghai

» A CRY FOR HELP
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 am by nishaghai

» looks like a loop on the palm but not a loop?
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm by sonu21

» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am by Whitewash112358

» I am very unlucky in terms of finding a job. Please help.
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am by Cev

» Cant figure out why my head line looks like it does!!
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5787 registered users
The newest registered user is tuga

Our users have posted a total of 46726 messages in 4786 subjects
Top posting users this month
pravin kumar
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
oxatti
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
Kunvaal
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
Anisha
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
Lynn
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
micjam
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
Lifera
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
oxatti
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
pravin kumar
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
Kunvaal
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
Lynn
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
micjam
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 
Lifera
Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting17Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting19Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Payalrihansh hand reading request

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  learner on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:23 am

I have deleted my question. You can delete your response if you wish.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  Payalrihansh on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:22 am

pravin kumar wrote:What you have posted as your husband's palm looks to be your palm picture of right hand. Kindly check up. What is your husband's age and what is your present person's age? Secondly you will definitely have a problem at the age of approximately 45/46 where your original fate line is cut by an influence line and also the new fate line is again cut by an influence line. Both the fate lines become dimmer after that. I hope you understand what that means.

The third R L goes up and cuts the mercury finger which means you will never marry him. Another influence line cuts your life line and your present fate line at age 39/40 or even earlier so I expect you to face some awkward situations in your present life with your husband soon. Is this new person the same age as yourself or a year or two elder to you? Life after 45/46 is difficult for you as also for this person.

I get almost 80% women coming to me for palm reading. I too face the situation that you are going through. I know that path is not right and will take me nowhere so I exercise Utmost Restraint. Being a woman yourself you know how much they open out with their problems still I keep total control over myself. Rest it is upto you.

Whatever I have mentioned is liable to change for the better or otherwise.

P.K.


Hi Pravin,
Sorry got the wrong link. This is my husbands palm. He is 40.
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/31
The present person is much much younger to me. He is at least 19yrs younger to me.
When you say there will be awkward time with my husband, how bad a situation am I looking at? Will it be due to the present person? So, are you telling me that we will no longer be in touch after that?

Please adv what does it mean to have the fate line cut by influence lines and the fate lines becoming dimmer. How can it happen again at 45? Or is it that the present person will be with me till I turn 45 and then we will have to move apart? Could these cuts signify any tragedy in family that has already happened when I was 34?

Keeping a simple friendship and talking should not do much harm. I want to maintain that with the present person. Is there Anyway you can suggest to not get into awkward position and bypass it completely.
Thank you.


Last edited by Payalrihansh on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity was needed)

Payalrihansh

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-09-23

Back to top Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:56 am

Learner,

Good you have deleted that post.

learner wrote:I have deleted my question. You can delete your response if you wish.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:02 am

At what age you got married? How many relationship lines does your husband have?

Payalrihansh wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:What you have posted as your husband's palm looks to be your palm picture of right hand. Kindly check up. What is your husband's age and what is your present person's age? Secondly you will definitely have a problem at the age of approximately 45/46 where your original fate line is cut by an influence line and also the new fate line is again cut by an influence line. Both the fate lines become dimmer after that. I hope you understand what that means.

The third R L goes up and cuts the mercury finger which means you will never marry him. Another influence line cuts your life line and your present fate line at age 39/40 or even earlier so I expect you to face some awkward situations in your present life with your husband soon. Is this new person the same age as yourself or a year or two elder to you? Life after 45/46 is difficult for you as also for this person.

I get almost 80% women coming to me for palm reading. I too face the situation that you are going through. I know that path is not right and will take me nowhere so I exercise Utmost Restraint. Being a woman yourself you know how much they open out with their problems still I keep total control over myself. Rest it is upto you.

Whatever I have mentioned is liable to change for the better or otherwise.

P.K.


Hi Pravin,
Sorry got the wrong link. This is my husbands palm. He is 40.
https://servimg.com/view/19012695/31
The present person is much much younger to me. He is at least 19yrs younger to me.
When you say there will be awkward time with my husband, how bad a situation am I looking at? Will it be due to the present person? So, are you telling me that we will no longer be in touch after that?

Please adv what does it mean to have the fate line cut by influence lines and the fate lines becoming dimmer. How can it happen again at 45? Or is it that the present person will be with me till I turn 45 and then we will have to move apart? Could these cuts signify any tragedy in family that has already happened when I was 34?

Keeping a simple friendship and talking should not do much harm. I want to maintain that with the present person. Is there Anyway you can suggest to not get into awkward position and bypass it completely.
Thank you.

If you want you can post your response to my e mail ID as I have to very selective with the choice of my words over here. Or if you want I can send you response at your e mail ID.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:11 am

Payal

I am waiting for your response as I see you online otherwise I have to go. I have your palm map in my mind so I can answer straight away your questions but there are certain things I see in your husbands palm because of which I have asked you about his RL and your marriage age.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  Payalrihansh on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 am

pravin kumar wrote:Payal

I am waiting for your response as I see you online otherwise I have to go. I have your palm map in my mind so I can answer straight away your questions but there are certain things I see in your husbands palm because of which I have asked you about his RL and your marriage age.

P.K.

Sent you a PM. My husband has one RL

Payalrihansh

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-09-23

Back to top Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:05 am

I have sent you the response at your email.

I
Payalrihansh wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Payal

I am waiting for your response as I see you online otherwise I have to go. I have your palm map in my mind so I can answer straight away your questions but there are certain things I see in your husbands palm because of which I have asked you about his RL and your marriage age.

P.K.

Sent you a PM. My husband has one RL

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Payalrihansh hand reading request  - Page 2 Empty Re: Payalrihansh hand reading request

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum