Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Marriage/ Trident on palm
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:37 am by pravin kumar

» What does this form of life line mean?
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:33 pm by cromaveg

» Work and children
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:16 pm by Stefania

» interesting Fate line?
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 am by amit_plawat

» Want to know about my marriage
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 am by pravin kumar

» interesting Fate line / Hand? Your Reading Please
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:56 pm by pravin kumar

» Pentagram in Palm lines?
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm by Cattblack5

» Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 am by 1970

» Request for a general read and focussed on sun mount signs
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» Horizontal lines and Grilles on fingerprints
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am by nishaghai

» A CRY FOR HELP
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 am by nishaghai

» looks like a loop on the palm but not a loop?
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm by sonu21

» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am by Whitewash112358

» I am very unlucky in terms of finding a job. Please help.
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am by Cev

» Cant figure out why my head line looks like it does!!
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5789 registered users
The newest registered user is jarya201

Our users have posted a total of 46727 messages in 4787 subjects
Top posting users this month
pravin kumar
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 
oxatti
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 
Kunvaal
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 
Anisha
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 
Lynn
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 
micjam
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 
Lifera
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 
Mustknow97
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
Mustknow97
My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting17My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting19My palm analysis please - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

My palm analysis please

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:00 am

I do not go into detailed reading of the palm.

nagie wrote:P.K,

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/44/78/photo_13.jpg         left hand

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/44/78/photo_11.jpg         right hand

Can you tell me about my left  hand and right please?


Thank you,
Nagie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:07 pm

P.K

Can you suggest me something or say about my lines about my future settlement(financial status) please.


nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:20 am

If lines in the palm were to bring anyone good luck and total success then all those who have such lines need not even work. It is not so as such. You have to work and you have to try your best, think positive and then you will achieve the results.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:15 pm

P.K

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and answers,
I will follow and respond back here after some time.

Above in the page 2 learner asked you some question about my hand on oct 5 10:13 am. Can you answer that please

Nagie

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:33 am

Give me a link to Learner's Question. I am unable to locate it.

nagie wrote:P.K

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and answers,
I will follow and respond back here after some time.

Above in the page 2 learner asked you some question about my hand on oct 5 10:13 am. Can you answer that please

Nagie

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Here in the same topic page 2 and  if you scroll up, I will repeat the question here.

Hello Pravin,

In his right hand, there is a cross influence line starting from venus. It cuts the life line then fate line and then cuts head line and ends on outer mount of mars.

How do you interpret this line? Do you time the effect of that line using life line or fate line or head line?

http://i3
Your knowledge is very valuable to learners like me. Kindly respond.

learner


Last edited by nagie on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:41 pm

The cut of life line is there on two places. One is at the age of 20 and the one you are referring to is at the age of 31. Whether the influence line cuts the life line or stops on the life line within and another line starts from the life line I cannot say because of the poor image. Timing is taken on the life line.

The interpretation is as follows:-

Line cuts the fate line: problems in fate/career/personal problems.
Line cuts the head line: pressure on your mind due to circumstances at that period of time.
Line ending on the Upper Mount of Mars shows the cause of all this i.e. due to problems in your resistance power all this has occured.
The first line ends in the Centre . Accident or some tragedy occuring to anyone in their family or even to the person concerned and accident will relate to Martian qualities ie. Fire/Knife attack/gun attack etc.

Pravin Soni

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:50 pm

P.k

You are perfect about the 2 predictions little bit change on first incident age that is about 25. Not 20 but I had one bad around 18 too.

I have a question on the line which cuts fate line and head line at that time I was struggling and I am in foreign with out proper settlement. And I have a mole in my travel line I thought because of that I am having troubles in foreign. What do you say about that mole in travel line because I struggled for more than 2 yrs at that time

Next do you see a sun line from head line to sun mount or is that a influence line?

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Instead of 20 it can be 18 but not 25. Secondly I have no knowledge of moles. Which year were you struggling in foreign country.

nagie wrote:P.k

You are perfect about the 2 predictions  little bit change on first incident age that is about 25. Not 20 but I had one bad around 18 too.

I have a question on the line which cuts fate line and head line at that time I was struggling  and I am in foreign with out proper settlement.  And I have a mole in my travel line I thought because of that  I am having troubles in foreign. What do you say about that mole in travel line because I struggled for more than 2 yrs at that time

Next do you see a sun line from head line to sun mount or is that a influence line?


P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:18 pm

It may be a bad decision from me to come at that time it was recession, that time my age was 30-32 is the bad period for my career hope that would repeat again

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:31 pm

Post your right hand image good quality so that I can have a look at it. You are right handed?

nagie wrote:It may be a bad decision from me to come at that time it was recession, that time my age was 30-32 is the bad period for my career hope that would repeat again

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:37 pm

P.K

Yes I am right handed and 36 yrs age

i39.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/44/78/photo_15.jpg

I will post a better ones after 1 hour from now. see if this may help as it is close pic on the area 3 lines cutting life line over period from 18-25-32 I guess

Thank you very much for your answers and quick reponses

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:43 pm

The image you have posted now shows only the middle and upper palm and not the lower one where I wanted to check. So post it later on and I will have a look at it tomorrow.

nagie wrote:P.K

Yes I am right handed and 36 yrs age

i39.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/44/78/photo_15.jpg

I will post a better ones after 1 hour from now. see if this may help as it is close pic on the area 3 lines cutting life line over period from 18-25-32 I guess

Thank you very much for your answers and quick reponses

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:46 am

P.K

http://i39

Please let me know if you need any other information to verify.

And if  I am in foreign because of the sun line joined with fate line?


Last edited by nagie on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pic)

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  learner on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:19 am

pravin kumar wrote:The cut of life line is there on two places. One is at the age of 20 and the one you are referring to is at the age of 31. Whether the influence line cuts the life line or stops on the life line within and another line starts from the life line I cannot say because of the poor image. Timing is taken on the life line.

The interpretation is as follows:-

Line cuts the fate line: problems in fate/career/personal problems.
Line cuts the head line: pressure on your mind due to circumstances at that period of time.
Line ending on the Upper Mount of Mars shows the cause of all this i.e. due to problems in your resistance power all this has occured.
The first line ends in the Centre . Accident or some tragedy occuring to anyone in their family or even to the person concerned and accident will relate to Martian qualities ie. Fire/Knife attack/gun attack etc.

Pravin Soni

Pravin,

thank you for answering my question.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:01 am

Where is the Sun Line joined with the Fate Line? In fact I do not find any line going from Fate Line towards Apollo Mount too. You are abroad because a prominent line goes away from the life line.

nagie wrote:P.K

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/44/78/photo_20.jpg  right hand

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/44/78/photo_21.jpg 2nd view

Please let me know if you need any other information to verify.

And if  I am in foreign because of the sun line joined with fate line?

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:28 am

P.K

Thank you for the response, but you didn't answer the main question that you asked me to post pics of lower hand as we discussed above about age 18-25-31

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:18 am

Tell me again what you want to know about those lines.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:34 am

I had very bad at 18-24 and 31 where influence lines cut the life line fate and head line at 31 you said age calculate don life line not on fate line are der any such situations in future? You said to post my bottom had to see some thing about very bad happened around 18 yrs

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:35 am

I have checked the images and it is confirmation that there are three cuts on the life lines. On all counts the life was disturbed due to whatever happened at that period.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:46 pm

Pravin

I have one more question on 2 nd phalange of thumb

What are the horizontal lines in that 2nd phalange of thumb is that money or savings or leadership skills?

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:53 pm

The horizontal influence lines cut the character of the second phalange of the thumb. It represents good reasoning. First phalange represents action. Proper combination of both makes a man complete.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:49 pm

What is the character for second phalange? Is that reasoning?

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  pravin kumar on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:25 am

Reason and Logic prevail if the 2nd phalange is longer than the first phalange. If the first phalange is longer than the second then Action will be prominent. However the best indication would be to have a thumb with both phalange balanced almost equally, with the will phalange slightly in excess. It is then the person reasons correctly and puts it into action.

nagie wrote:What is the character for second phalange? Is that reasoning?

Then there are the tips of thumb involved, angle of the thumb to the index finger, how much the first phalange bends back, where is the thumbs setting -- Low, Medium or Higher Setting, whether the thumb is waisted at the second phalange, thus indicating diplomatic person -- so on and so forth.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  nagie on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Pravin ji,

Thank you for your explanations, I wonder how much patient you are in answering all the questions..

I have a question about Jupiter mount I have posted a pic  can you tell about the heart line split or trident  and line from life line going to Jupiter mount please.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/44/78/photo_22.jpg



Thanks,
Nagie


Last edited by nagie on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic)

nagie

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My palm analysis please - Page 2 Empty Re: My palm analysis please

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum