Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Voting17II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Voting19II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Voting18 
rajashri
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Voting17II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Voting19II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

II - Love & marriage indicative lines

+19
KAMAL DANI
jamie.123
aarohi
Aaru
Raulkanchan
panchal.puja
t.siddiqi
Ramann
mudasar_hussain
waqar.an
mprusty
Sargam Psychic Reader
Sari
bobby32
pravin kumar
kanwarjeets
nightingale
sv-b
supreet
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Empty Re: II - Love & marriage indicative lines

Post  waqar.an Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 am

mprusty wrote:It is impossible to predict whether one will have love or arranged marriage. At the same time it is also not possible to forecast as to love marriage from study of palm reading science.
How do you know? just curious. wave

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Empty Re: II - Love & marriage indicative lines

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 pm

I have predicted love marriages quite often very successfully. A small vertical line on the Line of heart from below the Saturn Finger going in the direction of the Saturn Finger is indicative of Love Marriage. Another indication, which is possible but not always correct, is an independent head line and if combined with this fingers are short and add to this an angle of over 90 degrees of thumb from the index finger then chances of love marriage increase.

In hundreds of cases love marriages that I predicted only two I found to be couples who fought with their parents and separated from marriage. All other indications were where the boy or the girl chose her/his partner and took the permission of their parents and this resulted in marriage. Off course this experience is with all Indian boys/girls.

Rest all are in the category of Arranged Marriage.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 pm

pravin kumar wrote:
I have predicted love marriages quite often very successfully. A small vertical line on the Line of heart from below the Saturn Finger going in the direction of the Saturn Finger is indicative of Love Marriage. Another indication, which is possible but not always correct, is an independent head line and if combined with this fingers are short and add to this an angle of over 90 degrees of thumb from the index finger then chances of love marriage increase.

In hundreds of cases love marriages that I predicted only two I found to be couples who fought with their parents and separated from marriage. All other indications were where the boy or the girl chose her/his partner and took the permission of their parents and this resulted in marriage. Off course this experience is with all Indian boys/girls.

Rest all are in the category of Arranged Marriage.

Pravin Kumar

Hello Pravin,
What if a person has several lines rising from heart line to Saturn? Some longer than others, would you choose a small one of these as the marriage line? Or how would you interpret or decide which is 'small vertical line', sorry I mean how small should it be?
Thanks.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Dear Sari,

I have never found more than one short line touching the heart line on the top and going towards Saturn Finger but if you find more than one then look at the number of relationship lines also. You may find many vertical lines above the heart line, not touching the heart line or these lines may come from just below the heart line. I have verified this method since last 20 years and have never failed. The only difficulty is when the prints are not good it is sometimes difficult to say whether the line starts from above the heart line and touches it.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Thanks Pravin,
What would your comment be about these lines from the heart line or not?

Last edited by Sari on Mon May 16, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed my photo which is being used by other people on the internet)
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 pm

This one may be clearer.
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Dsc01411
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 am

Dear Sari,

The third line from the right side appears to be near about the line I describe but I see it to be starting from just below the heart line. If you are sure it is from above the heart line then it will indicate love marriage though I always see it as a short line.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 am

Thanks Pravin,
I have done a little further study on this and tend to agree with you if the line actually comes from the heart line like a branch and rises toward the mount. These lines I indicated above don't seem to do that. sunny
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Dear Sari,

Branch of a heart line will be curved whereas I am referring to a short vertical line. About 4/5 days back I read one palm in www.mysticboard.com (Palmistry Reading Forum) of aries where this person confirmed my reading. I emphatically said you will definitely have Love Marriage. You can see the images over there.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Empty Love & marriage indicative lines

Post  mudasar_hussain Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

so my dear you can say that this sign of love marrige ???????
pic are not so clear but in actual line is very clear can be notice at first sight II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 New10II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Nnn10
mudasar_hussain
mudasar_hussain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Mon May 28, 2012 3:37 pm

I dont think there are any particular lines indicative of love marriages.A probable sign may be joining of a tertiary line from the mount of moon to the fate line.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Empty Love & marriage indicative lines

Post  mudasar_hussain Mon May 28, 2012 4:33 pm

can you say that like this ????????//
Right hand picII - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Left_310II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Untitl10
mudasar_hussain
mudasar_hussain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Mon May 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Yes...that is exactly what I meant.I will consider that to be a strong influence that can be a love marriage...

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  mudasar_hussain Mon May 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Thank you Ramman !!!
may you explain the which line indicates the love marrige or any of them ?????????? and on which hand we concern ?????? if it present on one hand what does it means ??
Thanks!
mudasar_hussain
mudasar_hussain

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 am

Dear Mudasar,

I cannot be sure of this one as the vertical line goes up from the branch of the heart line. Would love to know what has happened with this person.

mudasar_hussain wrote:so my dear you can say that this sign of love marrige ???????
pic are not so clear but in actual line is very clear can be notice at first sight II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 New10II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Nnn10

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Empty Hiya Parvin

Post  t.siddiqi Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:28 pm

pravin kumar wrote:[b][i]

Dear Sari,

If a fate line coming from Mount of Luna meets another fate line coming from life line or from below near the rascatte it need not indicate the age of marriage in all cases. I have been deceived quite a few times in predicting that to be the marriage period as I have the same indication in my palm....

Pravin Kumar

I'm a NEW learner and would really appreciate your help with the following attachments. Since it's female hand i took pictures of left hand (however it's passive hand) but there is a picture of right hand too.
2things i want to know:
1: Cluster forming on Jupiter mount. i don't understand where exactly the heart line is going? It seems it's joining with Head line and some lines perhaps going towards Saturn. Please tell me the significance of all this.
2. When it comes to Love or arrange marriage the small line that you mentioned crosses the Heart line under the Saturn finger. Is it present in this hand? Would like to know if the marriage is going to be arranged or love. since lines were very pale to capture they have drawn over with pen (i know sounds silly) Anything else worth mentioning please do so as it would add up to my learning.
Thanksssssss

Last edited by t.siddiqi on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
t.siddiqi
t.siddiqi

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

Cannot be sure of this one as far as love marriage is concerned. I do see a very dim line going up from the heart line but my eyesight is not so good and hence I may not be seeing properly. By drawing with pen you have confused me so much I do not understand what is what. Unless the prints are sharp I won't be able to comment.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  t.siddiqi Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Cannot be sure of this one as far as love marriage is concerned. I do see a very dim line going up from the heart line but my eyesight is not so good and hence I may not be seeing properly. By drawing with pen you have confused me so much I do not understand what is what. Unless the prints are sharp I won't be able to comment.

Pravin Kumar

Thanks a lot for getting back to me. Yeah i guess pen over drawn the lines. i used an excellent megapixel camera to capture this hand. I have posted this hand for a general reading too. here's the link
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2061-please-read-this-hand-female-hand-age-20#21989
i truly hope you could see the lines and explain me the weird cluster of heart lines and about the marriage. And anything you would like to tell...Zoom in if required results are excellent. =]
regards
t.siddiqi
t.siddiqi

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Empty pls comment on this hand in the pic, right hand

Post  panchal.puja Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 pm

hi pls give a reading on this right hand picture.[img]

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Photo012[/img][url][/url]

panchal.puja

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:01 am

First of all you do not mention your age and you have not posted your side views of the palm to show the relationship line. If you post the left palm also it would be better. In this palm love marriage is certain but I want to see the relationship lines to be sure of something I have in mind and am seeing in the palm.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  panchal.puja Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:25 pm

pravin kumar wrote:First of all you do not mention your age and you have not posted your side views of the palm to show the relationship line. If you post the left palm also it would be better. In this palm love marriage is certain but I want to see the relationship lines to be sure of something I have in mind and am seeing in the palm.

Pravin Kumar

hi,
i am posting both my hands again. left + right. i am 30 yrs in 2012...and also pls share more details anything tht i must knw..

[img]II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Photo014[/img]

[img] II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Photo015[/img]

panchal.puja

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Empty hi posting again,

Post  panchal.puja Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 am

right hand >>
[img]II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Photo016[/img]

right hand front >>
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Photo017

left hand >>
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Photo018

left hand front >>
II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Photo019[b]

HI ,
I have posted these new pics, please take look anew. my agae is 30 years as on 2012

panchal.puja

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:17 am

Dear Puja,

You have two relationship lines and two vertical lines starting below the saturn mount from the heart line or its branch going upwards. So love marriage or relationship with opposite sex person of your choice. Can you imagine being close to any man whom your parents might chose? This will give an answer to your question about love marriage or arranged marriage.

I always believe one can change him/herself provided they are prepared to work very hard and are determined to do so. It is an uphill task but you require motivation to do so. Since you are an Indian I will just mention a beautiful old song I was listening to yesterday which will answer your question you sent me in my e mail ID:

Ek se Ek Mile to Insan Ban Sakta Parbat , Ek se Ek mile to Insan Bas me kar le kismat.

If you unite you can change the shape of mountains, if you unit you can change your fate.

Motivation will either come from within or circumstances will change you.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

II - Love & marriage indicative lines - Page 2 Empty Marraige lines

Post  Raulkanchan Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:52 am

Dear Pravin,
My hand also showing the same marraige line touching with traveling line from lunar and rising to meet my fate line and it merges when I married in nov 2012, I am oct 1980 born, what this indicate as you said earlier marraige with a wealthy partner but I have not got any wealth.
I am staying abroad.

Raulkanchan

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Dear Raulkanchan,

If a fate line comes from Mount of Moon and merges your main fate line then either you will get a life partner who will be very good or very rich. I never stress on very rich for a good life partner is best. If however after this merger the sun line starts from the same point where the two fate lines have merged then Wealth will flow in. If you marry a girl with that indication in boy's palm then we say you have married truly a 'LAXMI'.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next