Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Voting17Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Voting19Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Voting18 
puneet
Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Voting17Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Voting19Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Specific question on influence line touching fateline

+3
Hok
pravin kumar
learner
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Empty Re: Specific question on influence line touching fateline

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Thumbs up!
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Empty Influence touching Fate Line

Post  nishaghai Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:38 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Thumbs up!
Hello Kiran
Influence Line Touching Fate Line . Now it depends on the quality of influence line and form where they are coming . The answer will be different form all lines . Since influence lines are endless

Nisha Ghai
http://indianpalmreader.blogspot.in/
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Empty Re: Specific question on influence line touching fateline

Post  redsuns14 Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:17 am

nishaghai wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:Thumbs up!
Hello Kiran
Influence Line Touching Fate Line . Now it depends on the quality of influence line and form where they are coming . The answer will be different form all lines . Since influence lines are endless

Nisha Ghai
http://indianpalmreader.blogspot.in/

Hi Nisha ghai,
So does that mean that the line that merges with fate line is actually an influence line? I read somewhere online and it's got a palm diagram something similar to my palm lines and it says that it's an influence or relationship line. It is a union of 2 opposite sex if it merge with fateline. Wherever point it merges indicate time and age of the Union or marriage. I did some research and it's based on the info I got off online. In my palm lines, it looks like it merges with fateline but right before it merged, there is a faint branch coming out like a fork. I read that a fork is an indication of separation. And if you look closely right at the point where it starts forking, there is a bar. And a bar indicates problem.
I am trying to assess it to whether it is true with my relationship in reality. And if it is true, then my bf and I did have problems right before we broke up and now we are separated.

redsuns14

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:19 am

When did you break off with your BF? Recently? The influence line connecting with fate line that you mention happens in the 46th year approximately and this break up must have happened recently. You can see the head line fate line and influence cutting at 30/31 on the head line so you must have experienced mental pressure at that period. It forms a star like formation over there.

redsuns14 wrote:Learner, PK:
I also thank you for ur responses as well Smile
I managed to a get a better pic. I hope this ones better than last.
Here's a close up of both right and left palms.

Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Image_zps6d459385

Specific question on influence line touching fateline - Page 2 Image_zps3fa4ad1a

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  redsuns14 Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:59 am

Kiran,
What is that fork above the star? It comes out from the influence line which cross the fate line and touch the headline. I was talking about that earlier

redsuns14

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:07 am

Redsun,

Which palm are you referring to? Left or right. I do not see any fork. I see a star on the head line with the influence line and fate line and head line. And I am not Kiran.

quote="redsuns14"]Kiran,
What is that fork above the star? It comes out from the influence line which cross the fate line and touch the headline. I was talking about that earlier[/quote]

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  redsuns14 Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Pravin,
I'm sorry to get ur name mixed up. I am referring to right hand. If u zoom in and look closely there is a fork above the star. It is faint, comes from influence line, cross fateline and touch headline. I wish I have a marker to indicate it.

redsuns14

Back to top Go down

Post  dhundhun Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:03 pm

redsuns14 wrote:Dhundhun,
Thank you so much for ur response and ur input. I appreciate it Smile . Ur analysis really helps me get to know more about Palm reading, the lines ands its indications. I find palmistry fascinating and as part of my personality, I am always curious and like to learn new things. So sometimes I end up looking up stuff online or in books hehe Smile In life I am always struggling. I am a very hard worker.  A question for u. Do u think u can tell something from love or relationship?

You have multiple heart lines. Also there is significant appearance of broken girdle of Venus. This is indicative of emotional, affectionate and somewhat inconsistent in matters of love.

Marriage line in both hands have forks. You mentioned that you are of 31 and few months ago, you had break of a four years long relationship. The forked marriage lines usually indicate unhappy endings.

Pravin Ji mentioned a star formation by influence line, head line and heart line. That influence line drops from heart line. Such long lines are usually not part of star and so I don't consider that as star. However, the influence line is indicative of career setback and mentally disturbed life due to problems in love life. The time-frame is mid-thirties.

Another one is influence line from mount of Venus, parallel head line and heart line. This is milder, and happens about two years before above (around 33) - due to relatives interference.

Love and relationship seems to be your weakness in your palm (get inputs, what others say about it) - bringing couple of setbacks in career. I'd suggest you focusing on career - your strengths. You have very much growth potential through your own effort - indicated by many rising lines from life line.  

Cheers
dhundhun
dhundhun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2