Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Positive or Negative bent of nature Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Positive or Negative bent of nature Voting17Positive or Negative bent of nature Voting19Positive or Negative bent of nature Voting18 
rajashri
Positive or Negative bent of nature Voting17Positive or Negative bent of nature Voting19Positive or Negative bent of nature Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Positive or Negative bent of nature

4 posters

Go down

Positive or Negative bent of nature Empty Positive or Negative bent of nature

Post  marigold Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:57 am

Hi Members,

Have been reading palms since a few years, and I have a question---How do you find out from the hand overall if the person has a negative or positive bent of nature or character ?
We all have a mixture of good and bad qualities, yet some do have an unhealthy destructive mind and some have the opposite kind.

Now, some palmistry books say that a dark or reddish palm indicates negativity and a light pink hand indicates positivity or good energy. Is it true ? I have not found this to be true. I have seen hands of evil minded people to be light pink also....What do u say?

marigold

Back to top Go down

Positive or Negative bent of nature Empty Re: Positive or Negative bent of nature

Post  nishaghai Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 am

marigold wrote:Hi Members,

Have been reading palms since a few years, and I have a question---How do you find out from the hand overall if the person has a negative or positive bent of nature or character ?
We all have a mixture of good and bad qualities, yet some do have an unhealthy destructive mind and some have the opposite kind.

Now, some palmistry books say that a dark or reddish palm indicates negativity and a light pink hand indicates positivity or good energy. Is it true ?  I have not found this to be true. I have seen hands of evil minded people to be light pink also....What do u say?

Hello
A very good question Negetive or positive bent of Nature . I feel Thumb and fingers plays a very important role since thumb it is reolve ,logic and will power and fingers are mind As you said Red palm shows energy .Energy can be both good and bad . Pink color is postive . bad people can have refine thoughts as well since pink color tells about refinement and balance mentality . As you said even I have seen many hands with pink color but negetive behavior.

Nisha Ghai
http://instituteofpalmistry.wordpress.com/
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Positive or Negative bent of nature Empty Re: Positive or Negative bent of nature

Post  marigold Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello Nisha,

Thanks for your reply, I am new to this forum and i really did not feel it important to formally introduce myself.
I agree that fingers do play a very important role. Isn't there a specific sign?
I feel that dark reddish hands have obvious negative qualities, which we could easily point out as negative or destructive.....these are the people who get caught and are all over the newspapers and media.
Here I am referring to the most deceptive ones who may have pink hands, just as the good people have.  The reason being that the real evil-minded people cannot be distinguished from the real good people. As the former learn how to camouflage themselves and hide behind  a mask of superficial goodness. Some of them are highly intelligent (negatively), and only the truly good have the ability to detect them.
What I am looking for, are the specific signs on the palm which may help us to distinguish between the two.

marigold

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Bright Pink should be the colour of the blood in the palm. This will dilute the negative readings and will enhance the positive readings. Crooked or bent fingers show similar type of minds, depending upon how much crooked or bent the fingers are. Colour of the blood is important. The skin quality is important. A lady having a Murderer's thumb had smooth skin which is said to be of a person with refined taste. So when she is angry her anger is refined and diluted as compared to a person who does not have smooth skin. Flexibility of the fingers -- to what extent they are flexible -- will also indicate the nature of the person. Generally Mercurians and Saturnians persons are the type who have criminal bent of mind.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Hello marigold,

In general people tend to have subjective perceptions regarding what can be described as 'positive' and 'negative' in the perspective of character. And these perceptions might also vary between regions in the world - for example due to cultural differences.

So, your question might be too general.

PS. I think we should try to avoid to associate destructive- and/or criminal behavior with 'character', because such behavior can be the result of a wide range of issues (such as social background) that do not really directly relate to character.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  marigold Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:15 am

Thanks Martijn and Pravinkumar.

Martijn, I did leave the criminals/ destructive aside if you take note.

I am referring to those people who cannot be pointed as evil by general people. These are the people who move around with all, un-noticed, or they rather gel well with others that even a person with a doubt would doubt himself all the time. There is something  peculiar about these people which we cannot exactly point a finger at. They have a disorder which they are unaware about. I wouldnt want to use the particular psychological term used for them. One can find thousands of websites discussing about them, and they may be all differnt but do have something  in common which is a trouble to people around them.
The two cases which I have studied, have many common traits, both have light pink hands, small palms, normal fingers, no crooked or  abnormal sizes. Normal thumb. My hunch is that the answer lies in the "heart line". This is my  wild guess right now.
The reason being, that the root problem of human beings is Jealousy, Greed, Lust and Fear. All problems start from here. So, the heart line is THE line which clearly shows the nature, intention and desire of a person. The line of mentality or headline only indicates the direction and depth of mind. The fateline  also cannot indicate positive or negative bent as it is only a life choice. Life line is also neutral about this point.......The Heartline does have a lot to tell. I am still trying to study more on this as this topic really interests me.
Thanks again

marigold

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:53 am

marigold wrote:Thanks Martijn and Pravinkumar.

Martijn, I did leave the criminals/ destructive aside if you take note.

By the way marigold, you did mention in 'destructive mind' and 'evil minded' inside your first post. Sorry, after your latest post I still don't really understand what specific issue you have in mind.

By the way, inside your last post you talk about people who "cannot be pointed as evil by general people" and "They have a disorder which they are unaware about.". This makes me wonder how you can be sure about that those people actually have a disorder...???

Also, since you haven't mentioned any specific type of behavior I think your request remains rather diffuse and could very well relate to some kind of a small, minor aspect of their behavior?

scratch
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  marigold Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi Martijn,

Evil in human behavior has many shades.  One Example- A person may murder another with his own hands. But are we aware that another person could do  that just with one powerful negative thought, without even going near the person ?
So, can you imagine what wonders a positive thought can do ? just the opposite. It can heal another person. There are innumerable things a thought can do, it all depends on one's inclinations. Therefore, The intentions and desire play a major role, which is directly represented by the heartline. Ofcourse, then there are fingers, and major , minor lines to support and give the details......According to vedic palmistry ( I read about in this forum )....The heartline represents the journey of the soul. If that be considered, then it is true that  the Heartline is  a great indicator of the person's main inclinations (negative or positive).That indicates by the ending position of the heartline, as we all know.
Desire is everything. It is the root. Without Desire force, Will Power cannot work efficiently; they are partners.

The disorder I am talking about is "Narcissism" and its variations. Now there is something called healthy Narcissism also. I don't want to go into the details  as to how I am aware of the disorders of these two cases. I have known these people. When you study the hands of known people, then only one is able to read, study, observe, understand, or conclude about unknown people.

marigold

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down