Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» best way to learn
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:16 pm by nuttyprofessor

» THE MOST CHALLENGING HAND: Simian Lines, Murderer’s Thumbs & Radial loops
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 am by lawrencerook

» Palm is blackish
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:57 am by pravin kumar

» Worries and stress
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm by bmcgowra

» is chinese palmistry compatible with western palmistry
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm by nuttyprofessor

» wheel sign on the palm
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 pm by appanna

» White spots on palm
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 am by Lynn

» What Does Broken Life Line Indicate?
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 am by amit_plawat

» Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Will I go out of country to work
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:45 am by amit_plawat

» questions about my education, career and future
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:09 pm by amit_plawat

» question about the fire skin type
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:39 pm by nuttyprofessor

» different handsystems, but how to use them
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:45 am by nuttyprofessor

» Hand of Rahul Gandhi, India
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:54 am by pravin kumar

» meaning of marks on mounts
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 am by Sandun

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

palmenthusiast5, Raygunna

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5196 registered users
The newest registered user is unknownfuture

Our users have posted a total of 43225 messages in 4292 subjects
Top posting users this week
pravin kumar
 
blackpearl.bri
 
Nehab
 
Wirtual
 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

REad my palm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REad my palm

Post  yasir_shahjee on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 am

hello, hope you all good in health, i want to know about my marriage, carrier, trouble in life etc etc

http://s230.photobucket.com/user/yasir_shahjee/slideshow/

yasir_shahjee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: REad my palm

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:17 am

I am having difficulty opening your palm images. Can you look into it. Mention your age and which is your active palm. [

quote="yasir_shahjee"]hello, hope you all good in health, i want to know about my marriage, carrier, trouble in life etc etc

http://s230.photobucket.com/user/yasir_shahjee/slideshow/[/quote]

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4134
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: REad my palm

Post  yasir_shahjee on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:32 am

Age 33

Right Handed

yasir_shahjee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: REad my palm

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:58 pm

The second image opens to something else. You can check up yourself. No palm image there.

yasir_shahjee wrote:Age  33

Right Handed

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4134
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

New Link of Image

Post  yasir_shahjee on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:57 am

thanks for reply of my post, now i am posting another web link of my palm image.








yasir_shahjee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

another link

Post  yasir_shahjee on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:19 am


yasir_shahjee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: REad my palm

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:46 am

From 38/39 you will be earning lots of money. When you take the snap of your palms please keep the palm horizontal, parallel to the ground. You have held it at an angle and hence the fingers are not clearly seen and also certain other things. Both palms should be pictured similarly and then posted vertically including full fingers and thumb.

yasir_shahjee wrote:thanks for reply of my post, now i am posting another web link of my palm image.








P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4134
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

THANKS BRO

Post  yasir_shahjee on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 am

THANKS I WILL SEND YOU, TELL ME WHAT IS GOOD FOR ME JOB OR BUSINESS ? I AM MARRIED SINCE LAST 10 YEARS BUT DONT HAVE CHILD WILL POSSIBLE?

yasir_shahjee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: REad my palm

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:51 am

I do not detailed reading on forum.

yasir_shahjee wrote:THANKS I WILL SEND YOU, TELL ME WHAT IS GOOD FOR ME JOB OR BUSINESS ? I AM MARRIED SINCE LAST 10 YEARS BUT DONT HAVE CHILD WILL POSSIBLE?

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4134
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

now again take pic as per your requirement

Post  yasir_shahjee on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 am

Sir attached. now ok?










yasir_shahjee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: REad my palm

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:41 am


34th or 35th year could be the year of your marriage. YOu have through lots of difficulties before. Now you have desire to earn lots of money and be successful. This phase will starts from 35 and not 37/38. The marriage is due to a line going away from the life line and also a branch of head line rising up at. This branch as also another one at 37/38 will indicate success in earning money. Your mercury finger, which I earlier wrote it long, is not so long.

yasir_shahjee wrote:Sir attached. now ok?










P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4134
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: REad my palm

Post  nishaghai on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:23 am

pravin kumar wrote:
34th or 35th year could be the year of your marriage. YOu have through lots of difficulties before. Now you have desire to earn lots of money and be successful. This phase will starts from 35 and not 37/38. The marriage is due to a line going away from the life line and also a branch of head line rising up at. This branch as also another one at 37/38 will indicate success in earning money. Your mercury finger, which I earlier wrote it long, is not so long.

yasir_shahjee wrote:Sir attached. now ok?










P.K.
hello job should be good for you . research work and analysis work will be fine . You will get good support in life . As pravin said detail reading on forum is not possible .

Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: REad my palm

Post  yasir_shahjee on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 am

Thanks. so how can i get more information


nishaghai wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:
34th or 35th year could be the year of your marriage. YOu have through lots of difficulties before. Now you have desire to earn lots of money and be successful. This phase will starts from 35 and not 37/38. The marriage is due to a line going away from the life line and also a branch of head line rising up at. This branch as also another one at 37/38 will indicate success in earning money. Your mercury finger, which I earlier wrote it long, is not so long.

yasir_shahjee wrote:Sir attached. now ok?










P.K.
hello job should be good for you .  research work  and analysis work will be fine . You will get good support in life . As pravin said detail reading on forum is not possible .

Nisha Ghai

yasir_shahjee

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum