Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Work and children
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:54 pm by Stefania

» Request for a general read and focussed on sun mount signs
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» Horizontal lines and Grilles on fingerprints
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am by nishaghai

» A CRY FOR HELP
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 am by nishaghai

» looks like a loop on the palm but not a loop?
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm by sonu21

» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am by Whitewash112358

» I am very unlucky in terms of finding a job. Please help.
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am by Cev

» Cant figure out why my head line looks like it does!!
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 am by nishaghai

» Got a moment...please read my palm :)
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:36 am by nishaghai

» hello there
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:57 am by JD

» Will my scar affect my reading?
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:50 am by nishaghai

» till when in laws trouble in married life
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 pm by pravin kumar

» Elemental hand shape assessment 2.0: finger length vs. palm size!
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am by JD

» lllf star/cross in Saturn Mount
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:05 am by pravin kumar

» Hello from Maryland, USA.
Trident at the end of Lines Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 am by pravin kumar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5759 registered users
The newest registered user is Stefania

Our users have posted a total of 46614 messages in 4773 subjects
Top posting users this week
pravin kumar
Trident at the end of Lines Voting17Trident at the end of Lines Voting19Trident at the end of Lines Voting18 
sarathar
Trident at the end of Lines Voting17Trident at the end of Lines Voting19Trident at the end of Lines Voting18 
Stefania
Trident at the end of Lines Voting17Trident at the end of Lines Voting19Trident at the end of Lines Voting18 
sonic
Trident at the end of Lines Voting17Trident at the end of Lines Voting19Trident at the end of Lines Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Trident at the end of Lines

Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Trident at the end of Lines

Post  the general skeng on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:52 am

Hello

please...Explain the meaning of a ''trident-on-heart-line'' and Head line,

Branch from head or life line to mount of saturn


Regards

the general skeng

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty circle on saturn mount

Post  the general skeng on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:46 am

Also Explain, perfect circle on saturn mount ?

the general skeng

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  pravin kumar on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:28 am

Will you post the snaps of those palms having such indications.


the general skeng wrote:Also Explain,  perfect circle on saturn mount ?


P.K.


pravin kumar

Posts : 4980
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  the general skeng on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:47 am

I just want to know the meanings of those markings....I do not want my palms read....Please explain

pravin kumar wrote:Will you post the snaps of those palms having such indications.


the general skeng wrote:Also Explain,  perfect circle on saturn mount ?


P.K.


the general skeng

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  pravin kumar on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Unless and until you post the palm images I will not be able to understand. The trident on Heart Line is good and it normally is below the centre point of Jupitor and Saturn Finger. Other things I do not understand without the palm image.

the general skeng wrote:I just want to know the meanings of those markings....I do not want my palms read....Please explain

pravin kumar wrote:Will you post the snaps of those palms having such indications.


the general skeng wrote:Also Explain,  perfect circle on saturn mount ?


P.K.

P.K.



pravin kumar

Posts : 4980
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  the general skeng on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:40 pm

So, how will people learn? Please Just explain your understanding of all these palm markings...I'm here to learn....not getting my palms read.

pravin kumar wrote:Unless and until you post the palm images I will not be able to understand. The trident on Heart Line is good and it normally is below the centre point of Jupitor and Saturn Finger. Other things I do not understand without the palm image.

the general skeng wrote:I just want to know the meanings of those markings....I do not want my palms read....Please explain

pravin kumar wrote:Will you post the snaps of those palms having such indications.


the general skeng wrote:Also Explain,  perfect circle on saturn mount ?


P.K.

P.K.



the general skeng

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:32 am

UNless and until you give an example I am not able to understand what you are saying. I have never seen a Circle in all my life on Mount of Saturn or anywhere for that matter. Sowhenever you get a palm indicating what you say post it.

the general skeng wrote:So, how will people learn? Please Just explain your understanding of all these palm markings...I'm here to learn....not getting my palms read.

pravin kumar wrote:Unless and until you post the palm images I will not be able to understand. The trident on Heart Line is good and it normally is below the centre point of Jupitor and Saturn Finger. Other things I do not understand without the palm image.

the general skeng wrote:I just want to know the meanings of those markings....I do not want my palms read....Please explain

pravin kumar wrote:Will you post the snaps of those palms having such indications.


the general skeng wrote:Also Explain,  perfect circle on saturn mount ?


P.K.

P.K.



P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4980
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  the general skeng on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:53 am

What the books/colleagues you have say about a Circle on Saturn ? since you have never seen one in person

pravin kumar wrote:UNless and until you give an example I am not able to understand what you are saying. I have never seen a Circle in all my life on Mount of Saturn or anywhere for that matter. Sowhenever you get a palm indicating what you say post it.

the general skeng wrote:So, how will people learn? Please Just explain your understanding of all these palm markings...I'm here to learn....not getting my palms read.

pravin kumar wrote:Unless and until you post the palm images I will not be able to understand. The trident on Heart Line is good and it normally is below the centre point of Jupitor and Saturn Finger. Other things I do not understand without the palm image.

the general skeng wrote:I just want to know the meanings of those markings....I do not want my palms read....Please explain

pravin kumar wrote:Will you post the snaps of those palms having such indications.


the general skeng wrote:Also Explain,  perfect circle on saturn mount ?


P.K.

P.K.



P.K.

the general skeng

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Trident at the end of Lines

Post  the general skeng on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 am

Also, please...Explain the meaning of a ''trident-on-heart-line'' and Head line,,,,[do not ask me for images just explain to significance of those markings]....I'm hear to learn....not to get my palm read


NB. the heart line trident, one branch end centre of Jupiter, the other 2 between middle and index fingers

the general skeng

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:16 am

I have already responded to your question on Trident on heart line:

The trident on Heart Line is good and it normally is below the centre point of Jupitor and Saturn Finger.

[quote="the general skeng"]Also, please...Explain the meaning of a ''trident-on-heart-line'' and Head line,,,,[do not ask me for images just explain to significance of those markings]....I'm hear to learn....not to get my palm read


NB. the heart line trident, one branch end centre of Jupiter, the other 2 between middle and index fingers [/quote

There are Mounts indication also to be seen on each mounts as described by Palmist in their books but never read if they have seen one over there. This is just theory. Just by having a Circle on Mount of Saturn will not give the correct reading as you have to take into consideration the effect it has on the rest of the hand. Theoretically it is a positive indication and never heard of a Trident on Head Line in any book that I have read and any palm I have seen. Google it and find out if there are any trident on head line.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4980
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  the general skeng on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:38 pm

I'll like to know the general meaning of a double heart line....a strong branch from the HEAD line going straight onto the Saturn mount,,,,and What if the heart line has 3 endings ie 1 in the middle of Jupiter, the other between Jupiter and saturn and a 3rd on Saturn.


Just give me a detailed as possible explanation of the 3 cases above

pravin kumar wrote:Will you post the snaps of those palms having such indications.


the general skeng wrote:Also Explain,  perfect circle on saturn mount ?


P.K.


the general skeng

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Trident on Heart Line

Post  nishaghai on Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:31 am

the general skeng wrote:I'll like to know the general meaning of a double heart line....a strong branch from the HEAD line going straight onto the Saturn mount,,,,and What if the heart line has 3 endings ie 1 in the middle of Jupiter, the other between Jupiter and saturn and a 3rd on Saturn.


Just give me a detailed as possible explanation of the 3 cases above

pravin kumar wrote:Will you post the snaps of those palms having such indications.


the general skeng wrote:Also Explain,  perfect circle on saturn mount ?


P.K.

Trident on Heart Line is good Infact trident on Any line is good since it multiply its effect . We have to see what is the direction of trident since it adds its quality it is always better to see picture and tell. For me Two heart lines are not good since it makes a person over responsive in love
Nisha Ghai
http://indianpalmreader.blogspot.in/
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 941
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 60
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Trident at the end of Lines Empty Re: Trident at the end of Lines

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum