Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Marriage/ Trident on palm
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:37 am by pravin kumar

» What does this form of life line mean?
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:33 pm by cromaveg

» Work and children
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:16 pm by Stefania

» interesting Fate line?
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 am by amit_plawat

» Want to know about my marriage
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 am by pravin kumar

» interesting Fate line / Hand? Your Reading Please
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:56 pm by pravin kumar

» Pentagram in Palm lines?
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm by Cattblack5

» Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 am by 1970

» Request for a general read and focussed on sun mount signs
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» Horizontal lines and Grilles on fingerprints
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am by nishaghai

» A CRY FOR HELP
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 am by nishaghai

» looks like a loop on the palm but not a loop?
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm by sonu21

» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am by Whitewash112358

» I am very unlucky in terms of finding a job. Please help.
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am by Cev

» Cant figure out why my head line looks like it does!!
What is the shape of these palms? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 am by nishaghai

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5789 registered users
The newest registered user is jarya201

Our users have posted a total of 46727 messages in 4787 subjects
Top posting users this month
pravin kumar
What is the shape of these palms? Voting17What is the shape of these palms? Voting19What is the shape of these palms? Voting18 
oxatti
What is the shape of these palms? Voting17What is the shape of these palms? Voting19What is the shape of these palms? Voting18 
Kunvaal
Anisha
Lynn
micjam
Lifera
Mustknow97

Top posting users this week
Mustknow97

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

What is the shape of these palms?

Go down

What is the shape of these palms? Empty What is the shape of these palms?

Post  YeezyMode on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:45 am

Please see this photos and let me know what type of palms they are, and if there is anything interesting of note, feel free to post that as well. Thanks in advance!

https://imgur.com/a/0m4SZ

YeezyMode

Back to top Go down

What is the shape of these palms? Empty Re: What is the shape of these palms?

Post  learner on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:58 pm

YeezyMode wrote:Please see this photos and let me know what type of palms they are, and if there is anything interesting of note, feel free to post that as well. Thanks in advance!

your palm is mix of fire and air. So you must be good at research, analysis. very sensitive person, also probably very shy & prefer to be alone or just hang out with 1 or 2 good friends.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  YeezyMode on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:44 am

learner wrote:
YeezyMode wrote:Please see this photos and let me know what type of palms they are, and if there is anything interesting of note, feel free to post that as well. Thanks in advance!

your palm is mix of fire and air. So you must be good at research, analysis. very sensitive person, also probably very shy & prefer to be alone or just hang out with 1 or 2 good friends.

Hey, thanks. I was looking for words such as "square" or "conic" or "spatulate. Please let me know if you could give me a description using those terms.

YeezyMode

Back to top Go down

Post  learner on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:10 am

YeezyMode wrote:
Hey, thanks. I was looking for words such as "square" or "conic" or "spatulate. Please let me know if you could give me a description using those terms.

It's square hand.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  YeezyMode on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:31 am

learner wrote:
YeezyMode wrote:

It's square hand.

Okay thanks!

YeezyMode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum