Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Can anyone do an analysis?
Today at 3:20 pm by Annon9696

» Palmistry school
Yesterday at 4:01 pm by Deewanablast

» Prospect of marriage
Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:46 pm by Api04

» New Member Reading
Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:32 am by Deewanablast

» Please read my palm and tell me about my marriage. Thanks
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:31 am by Perky

» Fate line on saturn mount
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:15 am by Deewanablast

» What are these lines?
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:00 pm by Babar

» Worried about health line rising from life line in non dominant hand
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:05 pm by mslullaby

» Can you read his hand
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:19 am by Deepaktiwari

» Can u predict how my career will be seeing my hand ? Is my sunline good( first pic)? I m Mahesh from Kerala looking for a full time job
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:02 am by nishaghai

» life line broken in both hands
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:46 am by nishaghai

» What does this line under my thumb mean?
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:48 am by nishaghai

» how will my career
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:45 am by nishaghai

» Posting of Palm Prints.
Sun May 27, 2018 6:06 am by nishaghai

» WHo is this person Christopher Jones
Wed May 23, 2018 8:12 pm by Lynn

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5497 registered users
The newest registered user is Annon9696

Our users have posted a total of 44576 messages in 4496 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

What is the shape of these palms?

Go down

What is the shape of these palms?

Post  YeezyMode on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:45 am

Please see this photos and let me know what type of palms they are, and if there is anything interesting of note, feel free to post that as well. Thanks in advance!

http://imgur.com/a/0m4SZ

YeezyMode

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the shape of these palms?

Post  learner on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:58 pm

YeezyMode wrote:Please see this photos and let me know what type of palms they are, and if there is anything interesting of note, feel free to post that as well. Thanks in advance!

http://imgur.com/a/0m4SZ

your palm is mix of fire and air. So you must be good at research, analysis. very sensitive person, also probably very shy & prefer to be alone or just hang out with 1 or 2 good friends.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the shape of these palms?

Post  YeezyMode on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:44 am

learner wrote:
YeezyMode wrote:Please see this photos and let me know what type of palms they are, and if there is anything interesting of note, feel free to post that as well. Thanks in advance!

http://imgur.com/a/0m4SZ

your palm is mix of fire and air. So you must be good at research, analysis. very sensitive person, also probably very shy & prefer to be alone or just hang out with 1 or 2 good friends.

Hey, thanks. I was looking for words such as "square" or "conic" or "spatulate. Please let me know if you could give me a description using those terms.

YeezyMode

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the shape of these palms?

Post  learner on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:10 am

YeezyMode wrote:
Hey, thanks. I was looking for words such as "square" or "conic" or "spatulate. Please let me know if you could give me a description using those terms.

It's square hand.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the shape of these palms?

Post  YeezyMode on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:31 am

learner wrote:
YeezyMode wrote:
Hey, thanks. I was looking for words such as "square" or "conic" or "spatulate. Please let me know if you could give me a description using those terms.

It's square hand.

Okay thanks!

YeezyMode

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-06-17

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum