Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4809 registered users
The newest registered user is Gore

Our users have posted a total of 41178 messages in 3981 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Star at end of Fate line and in Saturn Mount

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star at end of Fate line and in Saturn Mount

Post  bhasinusc on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:53 pm

I think my Fate line ends in what looks like a Star and one end of the star touches the Juniper finger.......The Star is somewhere in the mount of Saturn.

Is this a sign of terrible fatality?

bhasinusc

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Star at end of Fate line and in Saturn Mount

Post  learner on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:37 pm

bhasinusc wrote:I think my Fate line ends in what looks like a Star and one end of the star touches the Juniper finger.......The Star is somewhere in the mount of Saturn.

Is this a sign of terrible fatality?

Without photo, no one can tell.
Some of the interpretations from older books are not correct. Do not worry because of such interpretations. Also, it may not be a star, just a random formation.

learner

Posts : 988
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Star at end of Fate line and in Saturn Mount

Post  bhasinusc on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:27 am

learner wrote:
bhasinusc wrote:I think my Fate line ends in what looks like a Star and one end of the star touches the Juniper finger.......The Star is somewhere in the mount of Saturn.

Is this a sign of terrible fatality?

Without photo, no one can tell.
Some of the interpretations from older books are not correct. Do not worry because of such interpretations. Also, it may not be a star, just a random formation.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I do not have access to a camera so I do not have a photo but please rest assured there is a 6 formation star with Fate line being TWO of the spokes and the Fate line terminates at the end of Jupiter finger.

Is this a sign of horrible misfortune? Many astrologers have predicted ruin in my life and death by electric shock etc.

bhasinusc

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Star at end of Fate line and in Saturn Mount

Post  learner on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:42 am

bhasinusc wrote:
learner wrote:
bhasinusc wrote:I think my Fate line ends in what looks like a Star and one end of the star touches the Juniper finger.......The Star is somewhere in the mount of Saturn.

Is this a sign of terrible fatality?

Without photo, no one can tell.
Some of the interpretations from older books are not correct. Do not worry because of such interpretations. Also, it may not be a star, just a random formation.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I do not have access to a camera so I do not have a photo but please rest assured there is a 6 formation star with Fate line being TWO of the spokes and the Fate line terminates at the end of Jupiter finger.

Is this a sign of horrible misfortune? Many astrologers have predicted ruin in my life and death by electric shock etc.

you should borrow a camera. without photo, we can only guess..The star even if it there does not carry much importance by itself. The whole hand has to be seen. If the rest of the hand is good, then negative signs don't have much importance.

learner

Posts : 988
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum