Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Voting17Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Voting19Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Voting18 
puneet
Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Voting17Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Voting19Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount

3 posters

Go down

Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Empty Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount

Post  svirgo5 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:42 pm

http://tinypic.com/m/j7f9sy/4
multiple pictures of both hands - keep pressing next or previous

What happens when line from Saturn goes toward Jupiter Mount?
What is the age. I see clearly in both hands.

svirgo5

Back to top Go down

Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Empty Re: Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount

Post  learner Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:31 am

svirgo5 wrote:http://tinypic.com/m/j7f9sy/4
multiple pictures of both hands - keep pressing next or previous

What happens when line from Saturn goes toward Jupiter Mount?
What is the age. I see clearly in both hands.

It may be a cut to the fate line or it may be partial Girdle of Venus. Pictures are dim in that area so not sure. Age is about 60 - 65.

learner

Back to top Go down

Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Empty Re: Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount

Post  svirgo5 Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:53 am

Thanks learner!
It does not seem Girdle of Venus as it is not starting from Mercury and going to Jupiter. You could zoom the picture and then it is clear. It does not seem cut because it is one of the line from Saturn Mount going to middle of Saturn and Jupiter.

svirgo5

Back to top Go down

Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Empty Luck line ending in a tree formation on saturn

Post  s_udit Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:56 am

hi !
to me it appears that in your left palm, the Luck line has a tree formation on the mount of saturn, while one branch offshoots towards Ju not reaching far on it
did you left some of the important ambition/s at young age, unfulfilled due to some family circumstances
s_udit

s_udit

Back to top Go down

Post  svirgo5 Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:45 am

No Udit.
I had no ambition in my childhood. I wanted a rich husband that was my ambition.
In contrary, had an arrange marriage, and I had to work right after my unsuccessful marriage and since then I became ambitious.

svirgo5

Back to top Go down

Saturn line ending to Jupiter Mount Empty some unfulfilled desire or ambition of early age

Post  s_udit Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:35 pm

thanks
that is what I actually mean
some strong desire or future-plan or ambition which you had to discard due to family attachment family responsibilities
here it was marrying to a certain kind of a person but then leaving the idea or making a sacrifice just keep the family members happy and getting married to someone of their liking
but this is not linked to the luck line off shooting and trying towards Ju , which shows that at later age your focus would shift to acquiring some authority
on Ju the slant lines coming down towards the area where life-line begins, are the lines I asked you about ; these are the lines which show some pinching about compromising on strong-desire or plan of early age, for the sake of family's happiness

s_udit

Back to top Go down

Post  svirgo5 Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:38 am

Thanks s_udit!
Yes, it does make sense.

svirgo5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down