Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Broken life line
Today at 6:11 am by nishaghai

» What does this mean?
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:33 pm by AraneaNox

» Strange small line on the left hand
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:48 am by AraneaNox

» Hello, I'm Tobi.
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:18 am by nishaghai

» Career in research
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:44 am by nishaghai

» Newly devloped branch from life line
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 am by sonu21

» COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:10 pm by Whitewash112358

» 11th Date on 11TH Hour here is Hello from India
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm by yashraj252

» Fate line is confusing and multiple sun lines
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:48 am by nishaghai

» About my government job
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:43 am by nishaghai

» Not able to identify sign on my hand
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:03 am by Sumit

» very unique palm ,
Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:26 am by pravin kumar

» Two headlines
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:44 am by pravin kumar

» Hello this anshul . I am 34yrs male height 5 '10 inches right handed .i want to know about my career (in competitive govt exam)and health issues
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:43 am by sonu21

» To accept palmistry is to accept determinism
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:01 pm by Whitewash112358

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

prady_kp

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5653 registered users
The newest registered user is Jaks

Our users have posted a total of 45711 messages in 4662 subjects
Top posting users this week
nishaghai
 
simran
 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Most Talked About Fate Line

Go down

Most Talked About Fate Line

Post  nishaghai on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:11 am

Any where any article , You tube we see queries description about fate line . My short vedio on fate Line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1-1rcS1aNc
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 804
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 59
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Most Talked About Fate Line

Post  rajashri on Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:48 pm

nishaghai wrote: Any where any article , You tube we see queries description about fate line  . My short vedio on fate Line  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1-1rcS1aNc
Nisha Ghai


Hello Nisha,

I have watched this video about fate line. Good job!...... Thumb up

rajashri

Posts : 157
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Most Talked About Fate Line

Post  nishaghai on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:40 am

rajashri wrote:
nishaghai wrote: Any where any article , You tube we see queries description about fate line  . My short vedio on fate Line  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1-1rcS1aNc
Nisha Ghai


Hello Nisha,

I have watched this video about fate line. Good job!...... Thumb up
Thanks Rajashri
Thanks!
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 804
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 59
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Most Talked About Fate Line

Post  sai_sada on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:37 am

Hi Nisha,

Chiero in his lifetime of analysis (he had 60,000 hand prints) mentions that there are three possibilities regarding fate

a) Everything is written from the cradle to the grave.

b) Only main events are seen

c) Nothing is seen at all (Absent fate life). In such cases , he says, once can describe only the general characteristics of the person.

So I think in Palmistry we cannot predict many things if the line of fate is missing. We can only give some indication.

Likewise if we do not see many branches from it.

sai_sada

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-05-23

Back to top Go down

Most talked about fate ine

Post  nishaghai on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:45 am

sai_sada wrote:Hi Nisha,

Chiero in his lifetime of analysis (he had 60,000 hand prints) mentions that there are three possibilities regarding fate

a) Everything is written from the cradle to the grave.

b) Only main events are seen

c) Nothing is seen at all (Absent fate life). In such cases , he says, once can describe only the general characteristics of the person.

So I think in Palmistry we cannot predict many things if the line of fate is missing. We can only give some indication.

Likewise if we do not see many branches from it.

fate Line tell us lot . Of course main event can be seen easily but I say small event can also be seen . In any division be it Astrology or Palmistry it show mane event only . Most of us have regular life every day and only some things effect our life dramatically and then it becomes main.
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 804
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 59
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Most Talked About Fate Line

Post  sai_sada on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:16 am

Om Sai Ram Nisha,

Nice points.

Thanks.

But in some hands there is no fate line at all. I think in such cases we can only tell general things about the person but cannot predict in detail.

sai_sada

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-05-23

Back to top Go down

I have a fate line.

Post  marilynmonroe on Mon May 29, 2017 6:26 am

I have a fate line. It starts a little above the headline. It is very strong/thick and long with no breaks. What does that mean? scratch

marilynmonroe

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Most Talked About Fate Line

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum