Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Voting17discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Voting19discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Voting18 
puneet
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Voting17discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Voting19discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands)

2 posters

Go down

discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Empty discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands)

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Discussion copied over from Heidi Klum thread.
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/vib-famous-hands-section-fashion-models-f29/heidi-klum-supermodel-t160.htm

discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Hk2b
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Hk5w

stalin asked:
how you peoples are going to prove that this girl has the characteristics of water hand?

I replied
Handshape is just a general indication of how the person expresses their energy out into the world. Water hand shape experience things in a more emotional, sensitive, subjective, artistic, imaginative, intuitive, idealistic way. People orientated, need harmony around them.

From what I understood so far, Heidi is a model, actress, into fashion & beauty. Water handshape is very common in people in those professions, also artists, musicians, people who work in caring professions, charity work etc.

stalin asked
Then how will you differentiate the air-hand people with this trait! Incase, suppose she had short palm with long finger, you will describe the same.

Martijn wrote
Models with an 'air hand'... ? Usually models (especially females) do not have an 'air hand'. Can you find one?

I replied
air hand shape live more in the intellectual realm, water in the emotional. You differentiate everything by looking at every aspect of the hand. Of course I wouldn't say that air hands are often found in fashion, beauty etc. They are more found in academics.

stalin replied
You said initially in this discussion that this women belongs to the category fire or water. but, martijn say that it water hand. Either of emotional trait of water or impulsive and quick action of fire are been ruled out by this girl's active and charming trait of air.

my answer
Water handshape, long fire finger, some air length lines, probably air skin texture. Everyone is a combination of all the elements.

Last edited by Lynn on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Empty Re: discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands)

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Oops sorry stalin I think I accidentally deleted one of your messages before I copied it over! You asked why at first I said water hand, then I brought in other elements.

finally copying over your latest question/comments from the Heidi Klum thread.

stalin.v wrote:
I have lot more question.
For example, if water hand with square tip , how to interpret?,
But, These studies are available in traditional palmistry as well. For example, Indian palmistry, 1895 written by j.b.dale and The complete guide to the palmistry , written by psycho were giving great assertion on the study of type of finger with it's tip shape individually. More or less, I feel those studies were profoundly worth-studying than the generalizing assumption and bias reading done by cheirologists as it focus for probability of types and it's combination only by means of theoretical aspects, Rather, No practical values. and This way, the elementary method give no way for perfection. rather, It makes the reading confusing and complicated. I find cheiro's hand shape classification is far more better than cheirology. Before the publication of cheiro works, j.b.dale has already written, at 1895, about the finger tip models of each finger and it's meaning individually. Infact, J.b.dale was a british palmistry author, who written about indian palmistry, same like cheiro. Smile

-Regards, stalin.v
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Empty Re: discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands)

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 pm

hi stalin.

First to address the question that I accidentally deleted.
You asked why at first I said water hand, then I brought in other elements.

When I say "Water hand" I am referring to handshape only. ie long narrow palm, long fingers. Handshape just gives a general indication of how we express our energy (and also indication about body type). Then we go on to look at every other aspect of the hand.

You ask how to interpret water hand with square finger tip.
(it would be an unusual combination, water hands more often have rounded or slightly pointed finger tips).

I already gave a basic description water handshape energy - they experience things in a more emotional, sensitive, subjective, artistic, imaginative, intuitive, idealistic way. People orientated, need harmony around them.

The fingers represent the mind, how we express our mental energy.
The fingertip is the final point of expression of this energy.

Square tips relate to earth element. Square tips would like order, system, routine, method, organisation in the thought processes, practical expression of it.

Putting the two together: for example the imaginative artistic aspect of water hand could be made into some more rigid or concrete form via the square tips, putting some order and practical application into the ideas (as opposed to just random fantasy daydreams).

For confirmation of the way they think, we would also look for example to the headline.

Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 am

First of all thanks lynn for your interest , honesty and genuineness which you have done in this new discussion.

My last comment was, On what psychological grounds, you try to differentiate each elementary characteristics of the same palm as you could say water hand, fire finger and air characteristics of lines and palm texture.

I found that your lattest answer were little impressive as you could explain bit it in little more details in psychological aspects. That is , The palm shapes shows how we utilize our energy and finger shapes represent our mind. Interesting. . .!

Hope, we can explore more truths soon. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am

Thank you stalin.
ah yes sorry I forgot your exact question: "On what psychological grounds, you try to differentiate each elementary characteristics".
Well I think you understood so far, each part of the hand shows a different aspect of us (our personality, character etc).

Today Caprie posted pics of Rihanna, singer, who also has water hands (and again her profession fits in with water handshape archetype). But you can see other aspects of her hands are different to Heidi's water hands.

Rihanna
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Rh2g

Heidi
discussion on 5 element system (starting with Heidi Klum's hands) Hk2b

for example different fingertip shapes - Heidi's all rounded (air quality fingertip - more communicative), Rihanna has little finger and index finger more pointed shape (more water element).

Rihanna has more small lines all over her fingers and palm (although maybe Heidi's picture isn't as clear). As you said before, many fine lines is a water characteristic (more prone to emotional worry, anxiety). So already just looking at two features we can see Rihanna has stronger water element so far than Heidi.

This is how you build up a picture of the person, like doing a jigsaw of the elements on the hand.

Last edited by Lynn on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:35 am

Hello lynn, Smile

However, This example and perspectives seems primitive interpretation in palmistry. I have some thing here to share which i explained in another discussion.

stalin.v wrote:Hello cyn, Smile

I have discussed this aspects in former pi forum. I discussed , how and where to read the details of one's disposition(character), personality and talent in the palm. Mostly, the answer would be multi-dimensional. For example, some palmist can say this details by reading life prints. other can do read through hand signature. some other prefer to read palm lines. Obviously, all method has it's significances. Personality is the visible aspect of one's character. Now come to the point.
Hand signature, finger type, signs or moles on finger, shows one's character. finger sets shows one's personality. mount shows one's talent. However, These all terms in psychology are interrelated like the mounts , fingers, and finger sets.

Regards, stalin.v

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/iib-ask-one-or-more-specified-questions-about-your-hands-f10/hands-and-genetic-personality-traits-t310.htm?highlight=personality

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:43 am

hi stalin, I only gave you a couple of brief little examples. I agree with you, it's multi-dimensional, we have to look at all aspects of the hand and they each tell us about different aspects of the person.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:05 am

Hello lynn, Smile

I also see another problem when you describe about air hand individuals. You have just generalized the characteristics of air hand peoples by saying that they are mostly in intellectual realm. It need not be the case mostly . The cheiro attracts all our attention here in his chapter on finger. That is , Long finger indicates lover of details in every thing. This is the most accurate in terms of psychological reading in palmistry. The intellectual trait can be identified by other features of the hand. But, It is unacceptable when simply describing that air hand peoples are intellects . In deed, they like decoration, fashion, arts, beauty than the intellectual activities. Again, the further details could be identified by the shape and tip of the each finger as well. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:12 am

Yes stalin I know. I only gave one sentence about air hand shape - that they are more frequently found in academics. Of course you will find air hand people in other walks of life, but you find many air hands in the academic world. I didn't say anything about any of the other aspects of air element characteristics or how to find it in the hand. I haven't told you anything about it yet.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:18 am

Thanks for the clarification lynn. Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum