Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» questions about my education, career and future
Yesterday at 3:20 pm by pravin kumar

» Cheiro's books + how he got caught on fraud in 1909!
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:11 pm by Martijn (admin)

» J Krishnamurti
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 pm by Navneett

» Hand analysis
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:07 pm by pravin kumar

» Worries and stress
Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:21 pm by bmcgowra

» the hands and the past ?
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:31 am by nishaghai

» double strong head line...what do they mean?
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:27 am by nishaghai

» ANOTHER RARE HAND
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:21 am by nishaghai

» can we change the lines by working on it?
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:47 pm by Naina02

» Hello everyone
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:59 am by chiromancy-lover

» my marriage line
Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:56 am by chiromancy-lover

» Small hand
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:13 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Major Family Crisis? Break in Life line!
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:22 am by QualityUser

» Cross or Star on the line of Saturn
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 am by Jelina

» Do you read my hand?
Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:50 am by Elis

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5129 registered users
The newest registered user is Kekemapa

Our users have posted a total of 42880 messages in 4240 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Love/marriage relationship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:05 am

Yes, some indications can be got from palms.
Please post both palm images along with images of are below little fingers taken from side.
And mention your dominant hand.

rajeevkrsharmaji

Posts : 330
Join date : 2015-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:52 am

Hello! Thank you for your reply =)

Right hand is dominant and here are a few pictures, thank you! =)


gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:02 am

Mention Your age and gender please

rajeevkrsharmaji

Posts : 330
Join date : 2015-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:34 am

hello! female and 20 years old =)

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:05 am

I think it could be nearly 30-32.
Two strong affections indicated.
Let see what others have to say about that.


Regards
Rajeev

rajeevkrsharmaji

Posts : 330
Join date : 2015-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  pravin kumar on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:48 am

Are you right or left handed?

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

P.K..

pravin kumar

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:12 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Are you right or left handed?

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

P.K..

I am right handed. Smile

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:14 pm

rajeevkrsharmaji wrote:I think it could be nearly 30-32.
Two strong affections indicated.
Let see what others have to say about that.


Regards
Rajeev

thank you! =)

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  pravin kumar on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:01 pm

What is your age? And with which hand do you write?

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Post side views of the portion below the smallest finger and do not fold over that place your fingers so that I can see what is there.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:14 pm

hello! this is my right

and just in case if you need the left also.


thank you! =)

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

relation ship lines

Post  nishaghai on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:04 am

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

yea A Palmist can roughly tell age , quality of spouse and marriage . if i see you hand i see you marring in rich family or spouse getting rich after the age of 32 .
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:14 am

nishaghai wrote:
gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

 yea A Palmist can roughly tell age , quality of spouse and  marriage . if  i see you hand i see you marring in rich family or spouse getting rich after the age of 32 .
Nisha Ghai

Hi Nisha! Thank you so much for that interesting reply.
Glad to know. Thanks!

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:46 am

Did someone enter your life till now? You will marry at the age of 32 or 33. Person could be from rich family or at least from a Cultured Family.

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:57 am

pravin kumar wrote:Did someone enter your life till now? You will marry at the age of 32 or 33. Person could be from rich family or at least from a Cultured Family.

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Pravin Kumar

Hello! thank you for your time!
If you're asking if I'm in a relationship right now, the answer is no.

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:00 am

You may have an admirer who impresses you . YOu may not date him but you do like his company. Is it so? I am doing research on this. He could have come even much earlier in your life.

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Did someone enter your life till now? You will marry at the age of 32 or 33. Person could be from rich family or at least from a Cultured Family.

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Pravin Kumar

Hello! thank you for your time!
If you're asking if I'm in a relationship right now, the answer is no.

P.K.


Last edited by pravin kumar on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

pravin kumar

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:50 pm

pravin kumar wrote:You may have an admirer who impresses you . YOu may not date him but you do like this company. Is it so? I am doing research on this. He could have come even much earlier in your life.

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Did someone enter your life till now? You will marry at the age of 32 or 33. Person could be from rich family or at least from a Cultured Family.

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Pravin Kumar

Hello! thank you for your time!
If you're asking if I'm in a relationship right now, the answer is no.

P.K.
This is true. Smile
Does it say anything else regarding this person? =) Please and thank you

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:37 am

Are you asking about the first person in your life or the pesent one?

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:You may have an admirer who impresses you . YOu may not date him but you do like this company. Is it so? I am doing research on this. He could have come even much earlier in your life.

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Did someone enter your life till now? You will marry at the age of 32 or 33. Person could be from rich family or at least from a Cultured Family.

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Pravin Kumar

Hello! thank you for your time!
If you're asking if I'm in a relationship right now, the answer is no.

P.K.
This is true. Smile
Does it say anything else regarding this person? =) Please and thank you

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:47 am

pravin kumar wrote:Are you asking about the first person in your life or the pesent one?

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:You may have an admirer who impresses you . YOu may not date him but you do like this company. Is it so? I am doing research on this. He could have come even much earlier in your life.

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Did someone enter your life till now? You will marry at the age of 32 or 33. Person could be from rich family or at least from a Cultured Family.

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Pravin Kumar

Hello! thank you for your time!
If you're asking if I'm in a relationship right now, the answer is no.

P.K.
This is true. Smile
Does it say anything else regarding this person? =) Please and thank you

Pravin Kumar

Whichever one that shows on my palm or that you asked about. Smile

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 pm

Are you talking about the first person or the second person. Be specific as I am doing research on that. Is the first person still influencing you? Second person there in your life now?

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Are you asking about the first person in your life or the pesent one?

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:You may have an admirer who impresses you . YOu may not date him but you do like this company. Is it so? I am doing research on this. He could have come even much earlier in your life.

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Did someone enter your life till now? You will marry at the age of 32 or 33. Person could be from rich family or at least from a Cultured Family.

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Pravin Kumar

Hello! thank you for your time!
If you're asking if I'm in a relationship right now, the answer is no.

P.K.
This is true. Smile
Does it say anything else regarding this person? =) Please and thank you

Pravin Kumar

Whichever one that shows on my palm or that you asked about. Smile

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4031
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:46 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Are you talking about the first person or the second person. Be specific as I am doing research on that. Is the first person still influencing you? Second person there in your life now?

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Are you asking about the first person in your life or the pesent one?

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:You may have an admirer who impresses you . YOu may not date him but you do like this company. Is it so? I am doing research on this. He could have come even much earlier in your life.

gillan_m wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Did someone enter your life till now? You will marry at the age of 32 or 33. Person could be from rich family or at least from a Cultured Family.

gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

Pravin Kumar

Hello! thank you for your time!
If you're asking if I'm in a relationship right now, the answer is no.

P.K.
This is true. Smile
Does it say anything else regarding this person? =) Please and thank you

Pravin Kumar

Whichever one that shows on my palm or that you asked about. Smile

P.K.

I don't think the second person has come yet. Im only 20 years old, and I haven't had a meaningful relationship yet.

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

relation ship

Post  nishaghai on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:00 am

nishaghai wrote:
gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

 yea A Palmist can roughly tell age , quality of spouse and  marriage . if  i see you hand i see you marring in rich family or spouse getting rich after the age of 32 .
Nisha Ghai

I went through your hand again but i do not see one relation ship . I see more than one
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Love/marriage relationship

Post  gillan_m on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:21 am

nishaghai wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

 yea A Palmist can roughly tell age , quality of spouse and  marriage . if  i see you hand i see you marring in rich family or spouse getting rich after the age of 32 .
Nisha Ghai

I went through your hand again but i do not see one relation ship . I see more than one
Nisha Ghai

Thank you so much for letting me know! Very Happy

gillan_m

Posts : 12
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

love marriage

Post  nishaghai on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:50 am

gillan_m wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
gillan_m wrote:Can palmist predict or foretell at what age we will be with our future spouse? Just always been curious. If so, can someone please predict when I will get married? Smile

 yea A Palmist can roughly tell age , quality of spouse and  marriage . if  i see you hand i see you marring in rich family or spouse getting rich after the age of 32 .
Nisha Ghai

I went through your hand again but i do not see one relation ship . I see more than one
Nisha Ghai

Thank you so much for letting me know! Very Happy
Thanks!
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum