Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Unknown sign on sun mount
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:57 pm by Shahzaib akram

» Not able to identify sign on my hand
Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:59 pm by Sumit

» Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) - spiritual leader of India
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:46 pm by cshahar

» Andrew Fitzherbert's Conviction
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:10 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:16 am by pravin kumar

» Ring of Saturn AND girdle of venus on the same hand
Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:53 am by pravin kumar

» Broken lines
Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:22 pm by Sengkanglee

» Double fish on palm
Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:17 pm by Teairad99

» New life line forming ?
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:51 am by msblade999

» Vertical line crossing marriage line
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:55 pm by deba

» Double life line
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:49 pm by HandMan

» Palm reading please?
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:24 pm by Sengkanglee

»  Should I believe in palmistry? Is it somewhat accurate?
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:42 am by JYOTiY

» New Member Reading
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 am by nishaghai

» Hi. May I know what typr of fingernails do I have?
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:05 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5437 registered users
The newest registered user is rahul1234

Our users have posted a total of 44221 messages in 4441 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

(ask) Create Line using tatto or surgery?

Go down

(ask) Create Line using tatto or surgery?

Post  seekerz on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:07 am

Hallo, can we change or add a line to our hand using tatto or surgery?
is it will work?
thanks for the explanation Smile

seekerz

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ask) Create Line using tatto or surgery?

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:01 am

Hello

I would explain this by using the surgical example only.
IF both hands of a pwrson are amputated, he still survives and does not die in absense of so called lines.

Similarly, if a person tattoos him/herself with a dragon, he is not expected to become a dragon.


The change in thoughts is what matters rather than the change of lines. Lines follow our efforts and our efforts are not entirely dependent on lines.

Finally, i dont think that lines can be created surgically to the natural extent without distorting the dermatoglyphics.


Regards
Rajeev

rajeevkrsharmaji

Posts : 330
Join date : 2015-12-23

Back to top Go down

can we create a line

Post  nishaghai on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:55 am

seekerz wrote:Hallo, can we change or add a line to our hand using tatto or surgery?
is it will work?
thanks for the explanation Smile

No we can not react a line buy surgery . yes we can mend afflicted lines by remedies
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 677
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 58
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (ask) Create Line using tatto or surgery?

Post  seekerz on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:05 am

rajeevkrsharmaji wrote:Hello

I would explain this by using the surgical example only.
IF both hands of a pwrson are amputated, he still survives and does not die in absense of so called lines.

Regards
Rajeev

thanks for the explaination, Sir.. Thumbs up!

seekerz

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ask) Create Line using tatto or surgery?

Post  seekerz on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:06 am

nishaghai wrote:
seekerz wrote:Hallo, can we change or add a line to our hand using tatto or surgery?
is it will work?
thanks for the explanation Smile

No we can not react a line buy surgery . yes we can mend afflicted lines by remedies
Nisha Ghai

yes, Mam.
can you tell how to mend the afflicted lines by remedies?
i think it will help me so much.

seekerz

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-02

Back to top Go down

ask can create a line

Post  nishaghai on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:29 am

seekerz wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
seekerz wrote:Hallo, can we change or add a line to our hand using tatto or surgery?
is it will work?
thanks for the explanation Smile

No we can not react a line buy surgery . yes we can mend afflicted lines by remedies
Nisha Ghai

yes, Mam.
can you tell how to mend the afflicted lines by remedies?
i think it will help me so much.

I need to see your hand print for that post image of both hands
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 677
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 58
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (ask) Create Line using tatto or surgery?

Post  seekerz on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:05 am

deleted


Last edited by seekerz on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

seekerz

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ask) Create Line using tatto or surgery?

Post  seekerz on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:51 am

please read my palm.
Anyone Anyone

seekerz

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-03-02

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum