Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Hi this is Chintan from India
Today at 6:56 am by Deewanablast

» Hi admin i want to read palns
Today at 5:02 am by Deewanablast

» Can anyone do an analysis?
Yesterday at 2:38 pm by Annon9696

» Five Horizontal lines on saturn finger
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:51 pm by Lynn

» Can anyone help me with analysis of my hand
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:26 pm by pravin kumar

» Hello from Pennsylvania, USA
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:02 am by Carmaela26

» Can i get a reading
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:33 pm by Hatim

» Sun Line or fame n wealth line
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am by pravin kumar

» colour blind
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:40 am by nishaghai

» life line broken in both hands
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 pm by pravin kumar

» Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share?
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:35 am by itme

» Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:11 am by Strangeline

» Suwon line?
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:26 pm by Mick

» What do purple bands on fingernails mean?
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:41 pm by AbsaLootly

» Palmistry school
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:01 pm by Deewanablast

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

Mika1991, pravin kumar

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5516 registered users
The newest registered user is gberkhout

Our users have posted a total of 44719 messages in 4516 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Career questions

Go down

Career questions

Post  heemajain on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi,

I would like to know about my career growth. Attached are the pictures of my left and right hand.
I am a 26 year old female. I write with my Right hand.
I have questions about my career. Is it good? Will I be having an opportunity to travel foreign locations due to my work.
I am a software engineer.





heemajain

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Career questions

Post  learner on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:39 am

heemajain wrote:Hi,

I would like to know about my career growth. Attached are the pictures of my left and right hand.
I am a 26 year old female. I write with my Right hand.
I have questions about my career. Is it good? Will I be having an opportunity to travel foreign locations due to my work.
I am a software engineer.

very Good chance of foreign travel. Career will be good.
Mid to late 20s will be stressful. Change likely around 31/32, then 35.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Career questions

Post  heemajain on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:48 am

Thank you for your answer. helps a lot. Smile
Can I know if my foreign travel is in my 20's or 30's?

heemajain

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Career questions

Post  learner on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:05 am

heemajain wrote:Thank you for your answer. helps a lot. Smile
Can I know if my foreign travel is in my 20's or 30's?

hard to give exact year but best chances around the ages mentioned (31/32 & .35)

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Career questions

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:31 am

Did you not get a chance to go abroad on work at the age of 24 or 25 and something went wrong?

heemajain wrote:Hi,

I would like to know about my career growth. Attached are the pictures of my left and right hand.
I am a 26 year old female. I write with my Right hand.
I have questions about my career. Is it good? Will I be having an opportunity to travel foreign locations due to my work.
I am a software engineer.





P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4466
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 70
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Career questions

Post  heemajain on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:50 am

I was going to US from my Company in Feb, 2016. (At that time I was 25 years old). But then due to some changes I couldn't go. That is why I am asking if there is still a possibility in my future for working in US or any foreign location.
If not then I want to know about my career prospects, whether they are good or not Would I prosper in my career?

heemajain

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

career question

Post  nishaghai on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:06 am

heemajain wrote:I was going to US from my Company in Feb, 2016. (At that time I was 25 years old). But then due to some changes I couldn't go. That is why I am asking if there is still a possibility in my future for working in US or any foreign location.
If not then I want to know about my career prospects, whether they are good or not Would I prosper in my career?

you will be working in foreign location but not know there are still few years for a foreign project
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 741
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 58
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Career questions

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:30 am

Next chance of going abroad is 29/30 and after that 32/33.

pravin kumar wrote:Did you not get a chance to go abroad on work at the age of 24 or 25 and something went wrong?

heemajain wrote:Hi,

I would like to know about my career growth. Attached are the pictures of my left and right hand.
I am a 26 year old female. I write with my Right hand.
I have questions about my career. Is it good? Will I be having an opportunity to travel foreign locations due to my work.
I am a software engineer.





P.K.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4466
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 70
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum