Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4796 registered users
The newest registered user is sultan33

Our users have posted a total of 41128 messages in 3973 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Needed help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needed help

Post  Memaa on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Hii everyone im 24 years old i wanna know if i get a jop this month or the next month?

My right hand

Memaa

Back to top Go down

Re: Needed help

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:43 am

It is not possible to say whether you will get the job this month or next month from the palm. But I can say this your palm is good and the two fingers mercury (smallest) and ring (next to smallest) finger are very good.

Memaa wrote:Hii everyone im 24 years old i wanna know if i get a jop this month or the next month?

My right hand

Your problem lies in the fact that you are too action oriented with the logic part not matching it and hence you are not able to get the desired result in your life.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Memaa on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:28 am

pravin kumar wrote:It is not possible to say whether you will get the job this month or next month from the palm. But I can say this your palm is good and the two fingers mercury (smallest) and ring (next to smallest) finger are very good.

Memaa wrote:Hii everyone im 24 years old i wanna know if i get a jop this month or the next month?

My right hand

Your problem lies in the fact that you are too action oriented with the logic part not matching it and hence you are not able to get the desired result in your life.

P.K.

Thx for your replay
Is that means ma career future is bad

Memaa

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:22 am

Future can change as you change your thoughts to positive. Do meditation and Yogasanas.

Memaa wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:It is not possible to say whether you will get the job this month or next month from the palm. But I can say this your palm is good and the two fingers mercury (smallest) and ring (next to smallest) finger are very good.

My right hand

P.K.

Thx for your replay

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:33 am

post similar picture of left hand. Both hands give better idea.
Also post picture of back view of any one hand from wrist to finger tips.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Memaa on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:08 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Future can change as you change your thoughts to positive. Do meditation and Yogasanas.

Memaa wrote:

My right hand

P.K.

Thx for your replay

P.K.

Thank you so much

Memaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Memaa on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:36 pm

learner wrote:

post similar picture of left hand. Both hands give better idea.
Also post picture of back view of any one hand from wrist to

Memaa

Back to top Go down

Post  learner on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:00 pm

your career will start soon, very strong chances of 2-3 job changes before 30. best part of career is after 40. you have very good long fingers and thumb.

I have 3 questions for you:

1. Were you lonely, isolated during childhood or teenage?
2. Was there a problem with any parent, most likely father, such as missing from your life or you don't get along well with him?
3. Any problems with stomach / digestion?

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Memaa on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:10 pm

learner wrote:your career will start soon, very strong chances of 2-3 job changes before 30. best part of career is after 40. you have very good long fingers and thumb.

2. Was there a problem with any parent, most likely father, such as missing from your life or you don't get along well with him?

i was quiet at my childhood,  he's a little bit nervous but our  relationship  is good.

No i don't

Memaa

Back to top Go down

Post  learner on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:02 am

Memaa wrote:
learner wrote:your career will start soon, very strong chances of 2-3 job changes before 30. best part of career is after 40. you have very good long fingers and thumb.

i was quiet at my childhood,  he's a little bit nervous but our  relationship  is good.

No i don't

thanks for feedback

learner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum